acak acak Character Attractiveness Contest 2 Nomination

SwordofIzanami posted on May 25, 2019 at 05:54PM
I decided to make another a contest like this just like last year. But this time, I will let other people nominate the characters they feel like.

Here's the link what the previous contest is like:
link

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Here's how the contest is going to work:

There will be 26 different characters as contestants, each representing the letter their first name starts with. The characters you nominate will represent the first letter their name starts with. For example, if you nominated Mario, then he will represent the letter M. Once the nomination is done, I will make a countdown just like last time.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Rules:

-You may nominate up to 6 six different characters

-You cannot nominate the characters that are in the previous contest

-Not really a rule, but a highly suggestion: Try avoid nominating characters that are from the same series. Because I want as much variety as possible.

-Other than the rules above, you're free to nominate any characters you want. Male, female, transgender, or even genderless.

The deadline of the nomination will be June 29th. If there's more than one characters that represents the same letter by the deadline, then I will make a poll and the one that gets the most votes will be on the countdown. The actual countdown will start in July 7th.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask here.
last edited on May 25, 2019 at 05:57PM

acak 39 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...