acak Post a story from your life.

legend_of_roxas posted on Jul 27, 2017 at 02:19PM
Just post a story that has happened to you. It can be long, short, interesting or even weird. I shall go first.
My friend took me to an Imagine Dragons concert a couple of years ago because she had an extra ticket. It was great. The music was good, the opening bands were amazing, it was just a great time. Then in the middle of the concert the band stopped and the lead singer was talking and interacting with the crowd. He said something, I can't remember what and I yelled "YAAAS" at the top of my lungs and the lead singer looked around the crowd and said "Who just yelled yes?". The entire stadium of tens of thousands of people was dead silent and looking around and I was dead silent as well because I was too shocked and nervous to say it was me. But then soon after the band started playing again. I wonder what would of happened if I spoke up. XD
save

acak 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheLefteris24 said…
Ohhh Roxas! You and your shyness. You're supposed to show that much energy in a concert. I am sure the Singer would appreciate it.

Alright then! There was a time where I had just woken up in the morning but didn't really got the energy to get out of bed. So, I just sit there looking at the ceiling for a few minutes and thinking of my Life experiences so far. At this point of my life, you could say that there was much more negativity so I simply stopped, realized that this was pointless and that Life is just an endless cycle of struggle. Then, I took my first course of action. I drifted back to sleep. The end.

^ Yep. True Story right there !!!!
legend_of_roxas commented…
I wasn't exactly shy, I just wasn't sure if he was talking about me at the time. Also that story was excellent. XO lebih dari setahun yang lalu