acak Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!

deathding posted on Jan 07, 2017 at 10:46PM
Everybody posts a song they like and users have to listen to the song above their post, while afterwards they give their thoughts on the song in their post. Let's get a fun conversation going here, I'll start it off! :)

acak 599 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 599

lebih dari setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
I can dig that one. It's got catchy vocals for sure and a nice beat and vibe to it.
TheLefteris24 commented…
This Video is not available for me !!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
That's odd lol. It works on my end. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BennieBear27 said…
Gonna be really honest, I really didn't like that song. I don't know why, I think it was mostly the vocals though. I just didn't like it.
I'm more picky about rap than other genres. I didn't hate this one, but I didn't really care for it either. The part at 1:08 was pretty neat but I didn't care for the rest.
BennieBear27 commented…
In defense of Tyler, he had no idea how to rap when he made this. He was like 17 and just started making music. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
Fair enough lol. Ya gotta start somewhere. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*adds to playlist* hOLY SHIT THATS GOOD! I'm not even kidding, I love it. Kinda reminds me of Believer by Imagine Dragons.
zanhar1 commented…
I can see the resemblance lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheLefteris24 said…
Pretty catchy and rhythmic. I like it. I really love Imagine Dragons !!!!

Speaking of them....
This is a good song though I prefer Radioactive, Monster, and Demons. This one is probably my 4th favorite by them. Imagine Dragons just have so many musical gems.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
This one makes me feel like the Character depicted in it. Relaxed and sleepy (in a good way). It is already time for that here anyway. I believe it could be used well for that reason. Nice !!!!
I can get on board with this one it kind of mixes like this 80's synth feel with my 2007 weeb phase lol. I can dig it. Anything that reminds me of the weeb phase is a good song. xP
Wow, quite powerful and dynamic. I love that. I also really enjoyed its beat. Has a way of making me feel Hype.

I'm glad you liked the previous one. Here is my favorite from them XD !!!!
I think I like this one more than the last one. It has a certain vibe to it. It's more upbeat and I really like it.
I can say the same about that one. It is quite upbeat. Melodic too. Pretty enjoyable !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
That song was from my naruto weeb phase lol. Pretty sure I found cinta Shine because of a naruto fanflash. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EgoMouse said…
Edgy -w- ....Thats all I think about it lol.
zanhar1 commented…
Hello darkness my old friend. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Ah man, Poppy is something else. She always reminded me of Mars Argo. She's got this weirdly cute aesthetic. I like her very much. Like legit, adorably creepy. I've watched a few of her other videos like the one where she's wearing tin foil lol. But yeah, I like this song, very catchy.
I really like its beat. Also, the Voice is quite mesmerizing. Good one !!!!
I really love the Xena soundtrack as a whole. It's so lovely. This one is particularly pretty, it has this lullaby like sound that I really enjoy.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same. Xena has an amazing Soundtrack. With Burial, I have found the Song that I would like to play at my Funeral... lol !!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
Personally I'd like WT's Our Farewell at mine. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
TheLefteris24 commented…
Wonderful !!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
It is pretty Emotional. A Sad vibe. The Song makes you get lost in thought. I like it overall !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
cinta Frou Frou! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SilentForce said…
One of my favorite songs.I have to say that I prefer the original version by Bonnie Tyler but this cover is pretty good as well.
Very pretty song really. Anime always has nice music. And I really like the serene-ness of this one. Her voices is just so lovely.
FalliNgSparks commented…
Great Music! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
Glad anda enjoy it. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
EgoMouse commented…
Twerk it werk it. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Zeppie said…
Ummm.. ummm :v
It's...upbeat :L
2muchtwerking4me

Those lyrics though lmao.
zanhar1 commented…
3 twerk 5 u lol lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I usually prefer more upbeat kpop songs. But I can get with this one. I like his voice, really soothing.
Right up my alley! I really liked that, nice feel to it. Plus maybe this is just my inner-goth-thats-been-repressed-by-my-emon­ess showing, but I really liked what she was wearing. Just thought I'd add that.
I used to listen to that one all the time lol. It's so twistedly catchy. In general Geared always tends to impress me vocally and lyrically.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CokeTheUmbreon said…
Not my style... but the lyrics are pretty catchy.

link
zanhar1 commented…
It just lead me to the homepage lebih dari setahun yang lalu
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Sorry about that. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
It's alright lol. If anda tell me what the song was I'll still listen to it. :P lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I can't wait. (Honestly, getting an update when there are comments on a Forum post too would be nice) I've got to post! Sorry Coke. I'm sure the Song you chose has a nice beat to it !!!!
I really loved this song. I am very partial to female vocals in metal and rock. That song is right up my alley and sounds like the bands I've seen in concert.
*Preforms CPR on forum*
Lelouchx commented…
lol lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lelouchx said…
^ wonderful song loved it

for some reason i cant post a video!
the song name--

Great Spirit, Nahko Bear (Medicine for the People)

last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I like the song. It's very soothing. Very pretty and I loved the kind of boho music video it has.
A PSA: To embed videos, you need to delete the s part of https (that stands for secure). If you have a different problem, then I'm not sure why you can't embed videos.

......Not a fan of it....xD Sorry...lol.
zanhar1 commented…
I feel like that needs to be diposting at the puncak, atas of the forum since so many people seem to be having trouble lol.l lebih dari setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
I listened to it like 5 lebih times. Good song. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I think that this is one of those songs where if I listen to it enough it'll grow on me. Like I don't care for the instrumental bit but I like the vocals. So just give me like 5 more listens.
......I don't think your music tastes meshes well with me Zanhar xD That song is a little weird for me lol.
zanhar1 commented…
My musik taste is all over the place, I'll find something anda like eventually! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Tbh I didn't really like this one. But it gave me a laugh so I appreciate that. Mostly because I don't care for the 'Mama Said Knock You Out' song. But putting it with Mario was pretty great.
....I have no words for this xD YMCA....Mothman....
I like the vibe of this song. It's not something I'd listen to regularly but like if it was playing in the background at a party or something this is totally the kind of song my brain would latch onto and be like; remember that song that you heard at that party. It just as a kind of nostalgia vibe to it.
Quite Melodious and Dynamic. It really feels like a mix between Traditional and Modern. I like it !!!!
Cryoshell :'D this is my favorite song by the band. There's just something about it that I just love. Her voice for one. That kind of eerie melody. Love it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu levinstein said…
My New Song #THECURE is Here. link
levinstein: Your link only transfers me to Youtube's Homepage.

zanhar1: It was calming and emotional. The singer has a wonderful voice too. Touching. A nice Song overall !!!!
I totally forgot about this song! Thanks for reminding me of it lol.
For some reason, this seemed so familiar despite being the first time I heard it. It has a certain cheerfulness as well as a calming effect. I like it !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
It probably seems familiar because it sounds like Rihanna's Umbrella a little lol. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
TheLefteris24 commented…
Yes. Now that anda mention it, I can see the resemblance !!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Though I prefer their song Torture, this one is my second favorite. Les Friction is one of those bands on my 'to look into' list.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Zeppie said…
Love the vibe, very chill.
The typography is rly nice too.
Before video: Almost 11 minutes, wtf.
During video: ...What am I watching/listening? xD
After video: ....This needs to be longer.
This is amazing and everybody needs to freaking watch and listen to what Zeppie posted.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fabgirl12 said…
Catchy. I'm definitely gonna listen to that again. ;)
Sorry, I'm not very big on 8bit music. I'm extremely picky about it and only really like one or two songs.
EgoMouse commented…
Wow, I was going to komentar on this video because I was listening to it while playing BOTW, but I see the forum has already moved meneruskan, ke depan a ton so....interesting song lol. I liked it xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
^ It's really something alright lol. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Well, since the User above has already given her thoughts on the last Song but didn't posted another one, I guess I'll make a new beginning. So, no need to say anything else :v !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
I diposting mine above. :P Maybe the page didn't load right. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
TheLefteris24 commented…
Oh, you're right. Just saw it. There goes my new beginning XD !!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
That sounded vaguely poetic lol. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
This song was my childhood lol. It's also great for dank memes and Sherk. Good song 10/10
My mistake. I'm going to make up for it by giving my thoughts on both Songs.

Well, the first was funny, creepy and weird at the same time XD The good kind. Their rhythm was really good, making the Song pretty catchy. I also liked its beat.

I loved the Second. So Melodic and Powerful and as I have already mentioned this a few times, I love that combination. The Singer's voice was wonderful too !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
xP Basically. I cinta an artist who can work in some humor. I think Margret might be a comedian, but I'm not 100% sure. As for the second; I think that that's why I cinta folk metal so much. It's beautiful and powerful all at once. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
This song is right up my alley. It's like a soft version of power metal. I like the folk theme in both the video and lyrics.
Not my kind of song, but it does sound really nice.

link
I don't think this is on Youtube, but I do like this song.