acak Cuss game

Usui--takumi posted on Jan 25, 2012 at 09:02AM
It's totally simple. Make a sentence by using curse word(s) perfectly.Fucking Thanks to everyone for participating.
last edited on Jan 25, 2012 at 06:37PM

acak 413 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 413

lebih dari setahun yang lalu crrazycake said…
mischievous
me fucking your brains bitches that's what's going on :p
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlindBandit92 said…
big smile
@8adass Naw I am fucking to skinny for that. :P Why don't you do it? You be a huge fucking hero!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Usui--takumi said…
This forum is fucking alive! SURPRIZE BUTTSECKS!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zoey010 said…
wink
Are you motherfuckers ready for the new shit!?!(from a song)
New shit is holy.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CREDDIECHANNY said…
big smile
New shit? Holy fuck!
Fuck yeah! So, fuckers. How was your fucking day?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Wendy99 said…
tongue
Fucked.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu johnnyboy-69 said…
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­KKK­

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Stellawinx4eva said…
kiss
HAI SKANK ASS BITCHES!!! How was your fucking day? Mines was fucking fabulous.Bitches, I found out that im fucking fabulous!! Yeah bitches,you can't beat this sexy beast!
 HAI SKANK pantat, keledai BITCHES!!! How was your fucking day? Mines was fucking fabulous.Bitches, I found out th
When life gives you lemon, take it. Free shit is cool.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu klaine_forever said…
Ticklish rasberry teddies
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xokaylaxob said…
this is so damn stupid, just go fucking home! no one likes your ass!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fireyes said…
Quit your bitching move your feet.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlindBandit92 said…
^No you fuck off you dumbass cunt.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu victoria7011 said…
Fuck the fuckers who fucked with fuckety fuck!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu IcePhoniex said…
angry
Shut the fuck up you hoes no one gives a flying fuck about your shit now go fuck a tree you cunt.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu randomgirl3000 said…
What english fucking don't know is that "fuck" and go anywhere in a fucking sentence and still make fucking sense.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jordanyeaboi said…
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­ucf­uck­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­cfu­ckk­fuc­fuc­kkf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­cfu­ckk­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ckf­uck­fuc­kfu­ck
lebih dari setahun yang lalu victoria7011 said…
Fuck sake bitch,theres too many fucks in that you stupid cunt.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Quirnechia said…
Poop turds...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu springely said…
About time we brought this thread back...

I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn on your gas
stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed as a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you againmyself you bitchfaced asshole.
Welcome to hell, population: you.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Omg still can’t believe how fucking great anda are at throwing shit lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu prophet69 said…
@springly: lol Just fucking wow xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu prophet69 said…
Hey, fuckers!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EvilPineapple said…
Typical Australians.......

"Oh fuckers! Come over here cunts and we will get pissed!"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu klaine_forever said…
*whispers* moo
mischievous
Fuck
lebih dari setahun yang lalu australia-101 said…
smile
You :)
Loser
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cocogirl1 said…
aaaaaaaaaasssssss
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ranty-cat said…
Fuck you niggas
Eat my ass
Where are y'll pussies. Afraid of cussing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
It's been three fuckin years since anyone has fucked with this forum.
Ranty-cat commented…
Had to dig deeper lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheLefteris24 said…
^ And you still fucking haven't seen shit, gurl !!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SilentForce said…
What the fuck is this fucking bullshit?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Pretty much everyone went wild on this one. Even Springely
You know shit's got real when even fucking Springely decides to get on with this bullshit !!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rihanna312 said…
Meh, I`m too fucking lazy to think of any dumbass thing to write here.
Ranty-cat commented…
But, anda father fucking did, didn't anda lol lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Rihanna312 commented…
No, it`s all just a motherfucking illusion in your mind. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
My mind is fucking blown
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 2ntyOnePilots said…
When you wish you were too pure for the game...
But you mothaf*ckin ain’t
Why is there no f*cking variety of bada*s sh*t-words being uses on this da*n forum, b*tches?
Ranty-cat commented…
Let me guess... anda are 14 years old? Amirite? XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Omg dude no. XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
^ Who da fuck taught you to speak like dat, 2nty? I thought you were fucking better than this but to see dat innocence of yours getting dragged into shit? I'm fucking disappointed !!!!
2ntyOnePilots commented…
K fin3 bitch. Wanna fight anda mothafuckin cunt? Post up whore lebih dari setahun yang lalu
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Oh, it's on gurl. You're goind down, betch !!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Gurl? Wtf? lol lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlueDopamine said…
Holy bitchtits! What are you thundercunts up to?
Dropping my innocence- according ta my bitch Lefty ^. God damn if I have innocence, then Enya’s a fucking angel!
^ Damn right Enya's a motherfucking Angel. She is the biggest Angel cunt around you'll ever gonna meet. Knock off playing the devil's ass and turn back to the goody goody betch we all know, 2nty !!!!
Never! How the fuck could I? Shoulda known this bitch couldn’t hide my inner badass 4 ever! Lmao ;)
Where the fuck is Mamauser? I’m sure as hell she could put all of us in our god damn places like- ‘hold my beer...’ @#$&#@$##$*&$#@#$&f*&$d#@a­#$&­amp­;f
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ShadowFan100 said…
laugh
Why the fucking fuck would I ever fucking participate in this damn, shitty-ass bull-fucking shit forum? Just so I can fucking waste my fucking life commenting on this dumbass bull shit? Fuck that fucking shit, I got better shit to fucking do with my damn, shitty fucking life. This whole damn forum is full of ass, shit, bitches and assholes. Plus a few damn dickheaded cunt ass-fucks. Fuck fuck FUCK this damn, fucking forum to hell!

OK, that’s enough cussing for tonight. So thankful my family won’t see this post XD
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2ntyOnePilots commented…
#1st place lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Beautiful speech. anda should go on TedTalks! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Goddamnit where the fuck did all you bitches go? Drag yo asses back over here cunts