random role playing Timpanogos Academy for Sorcerers and Enchantresses

Hades_Shadow posted on Oct 21, 2015 at 08:07PM
This is a Harry Potter Fan Fiction, but not at Hogwarts, this is a Native School for American Wizards and Witches (called Enchantresses after the incidents at Salem)

Deep in the Mountains of Utah, a Adobe building built like modern Native Americans had built it. From the ground floor, it looks inside and out like a preparatory school, but it is what it is made to seem like. Under the Adobe courtyard seen from above, is an cave, reaching down a good 59 Stories, that has been fortified by Magic to become a School of Wizardry. The Biggest growing school for Wizards and Enchantresses in the entire Northern American Continent, and you have received the Invitation to attend.

Before attending a little history about the School - Founded by the Navajo Sorcerers, it focused many on the indigenous magics of the Continent. Once was discovered by immigrants to the State, they feared that their way of life would be destroyed until they found they were wizards looking for a place to put up a Quidditch Pitch. Once they came to an agreement, the school was available to magical settlers of the state, and added more european magic influences. Now it has been open to the Whole Continent for near a century.

Because of the culture this school has, the Uniform is much like that of a regular academy. Robes are not worn in case of a Muggle Intrusion, but instead a suit coat or blazer of your house color is used, basic robes are used for events, and tribal robes are used for Special Occasions and sporting events.

SCHOOL HOUSES

Gryzlshash - The House of the Bear - (Griz-el-SHASH)
Symbolizing Strength, Courage, and Love.
House colors are Goldenrod Yellow and Maroon Red

Tindahtsow - The House of the Hare - (TIN-dat-sow)
Symbolizing Loyalty, Honesty, and Kindness.
House colors are Prussian Blue and Straw Yellow

Roctsisteel - The House of the Tortoise - (RAHCT-si-steel)
Symbolizing Intellect, Creativity, and Curiosity.
House colors are Moss Green and Slate Blue

Byxsohi - The House of the Fox - (bicks-SO-he)
Symbolizing Cunning, Prowess, and Determination.
House colors are Rosewood Red and Fern Green

RULES

1. Have fun!
2. No Godmodding, use approved spells, and expect consequences for bad behavior if caught!
3. Only swearing if it is in the books or the movies (bloody hell) other than that, don't do it!
4. PLEASE either use your Pottermore account or create one BEFORE you create your character
5. Romance is allowed, but remember, if you are a first year your version of romance will be different than a seventh year. No Sex
6. Have fun!

SKILLS

Skills are ranked basically on a 0-5 Scale,

5 = O = Outstanding
4 = E = Exceeds Expectations
3 = A = Acceptable
2 = P = Poor
1 = D = Dreadful
0 = T = Troll

First Years will get 34 Points, and you add 3 for each year. Here is a list of all of the classes you can use your points on

Defense Against the Dark Arts:
Charms:
Transfiguration:
Potions:
Herbology:
History of Magic:
Astronomy:
Flying:
Study of Ancient Runes:
Care of Magical Creatures:
Divination:

CHARACTER FORM

Fill this out and have fun!

Name:
Birthday:
Year at School: (or put teacher)
House:
Looks:
Personality:
Background:

Wand

(you can use what Pottermore has given you, What you were given from Olivander in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Amusement Parks, or the link)

Wand Maker:
Wood (Elder is available, just not THE Elder wand):
Core:
Size:
Flexibility:

Skills

Defense Against the Dark Arts:
Charms:
Transfiguration:
Potions:
Herbology:
History of Magic:
Astronomy:
Flying:
Study of Ancient Runes:
Care of Magical Creatures:
Divination:

GRYZLSHASH

Prefects:

Students:

TINDAHTSOW

Prefects:

Students:

ROCTSISTEEL

Prefects:

Students:
Mattie Duncan [MattieWeasley]

BYXSOHI

Prefects:
Dakota Fagan [Hades_Shadow]

Students:
Aurora King [heart-of_love]
Leon Vale [SilverLeo]

link is the Hogwarts RP going on at the same time
 This is a Harry Potter fan Fiction, but not at Hogwarts, this is a Native School for American Wizards
last edited on Apr 04, 2016 at 04:43PM

random role playing 619 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 619

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hades_Shadow said…
Name: Dakota Fagan
Birthday: March 2nd
Year at School: 5
House: Byxsohi
Looks: Copper Golden Blonde hair, blue eyes, fair complexion, about 5' 7"
Personality: Mischevious, clever and cunning, but mainly just Determined to Succeed
Background: His father was an Immigrant from Ireland, while his Mother was descendant from the Navajo tribe that started the School. The Fagan Family is very well known for being Skilled Wand Crafters. He has always been sort of unrestrained to do as he pleases.

Wand

Wand Maker: Henry Fagan
Wood: Alder
Core: Thunderbird Tail-Feather
Size: 13 Inches
Flexibility: Supple

Skills

Defense Against the Dark Arts: 5
Charms: 4
Transfiguration: 5
Potions: 4
Herbology: 2
History of Magic: 4
Astronomy: 4
Flying: 5
Study of Ancient Runes: 5
Care of Magical Creatures: 5
Divination: 3
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name: Dakota Fagan Age: 15 Gender: M Birthday: March 2nd tahun at School: 5 House: Byxsohi Looks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MattieWeasley said…
big smile
In Fantastic Beasts and where to find them you will learn about the CANON American School for wizards and witches. SO EXCITED!!!!
I fly above over my family store on my Starsweeper XXI. I look over the little township made on the Reservation. It's a Reservation for Natives, who are Wizards and sorceresses, I breathe in the fresh air, a new school year, and with wand and broomstick in hand I am excited to see what new adventures it will bring.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu heart-of_love said…
(seems cool, i might join later on today.))
Name: Aurora King

Birthday: April 26th

Year at School: 6

House: Byxsohi

Looks: picture

Personality: Aurora can be Happy, and silly, but also be very rude or snarky, she's hard to anger, and a total day dreamer, coming up with great ideas, or finding missing things easily.

Background: Aurora Spent her whole Life in Arizona, rarely leaving the state, She has a step father and never knew her real father, Her mother is a muggle and her true father was a wizard, but she never knew him, and never cared to know him. She was very surprised to find out 1. she was a half blood and 2. she was going to a wizard school.

Wood:Beech
Core: unicorn hair
Size: 12 3/4 inches
Flexibility: bendy

Skills

Defense Against the Dark Arts: 4
Charms: 5
Transfiguration: 5
Potions: 4
Herbology: 4
History of Magic: 3
Astronomy: 4
Flying: 5
Study of Ancient Runes: 3
Care of Magical Creatures: 5
Divination: 4
 Name: Aurora King Age: 16 Gender: female Birthday: April 26th tahun at School: 6 Hou
I see a student walk past the wand shop, a fellow Byxsohi, I do a dive down to see who it is. I level with the ground, I stand up, jump off the broom, the catch the shaft almost losing my balance. "Hey there" I say slightly blushing.
 I see a student walk past the wand shop, a fellow Byxsohi, I do a dive down to see who it is. I level
Aurora jumped slightly in surprise. "oh good morning Dakota, how was your break?" She asked happily, finaly getting away from home, and all the people that picked on her. She tucked her hair behind her ear. "are you sick, your face is all red."
I sort of shake myself off, "no not sick, just shaken" I say, "break was good, one step closer to my Animagi form. How about you aurora, family alright?"
Aurora Shrugged "eh, so so...moms always sleeping and dad's always working." She let out a heavy sigh. "so, about the Animagi form..whats yours?" Aurora asked her interest peaked.
I shrug back, "havent formed yet, should happen any day now, I had to hold a mandrake leaf in my mouth for all July" I chuckle, "but any day now I should morph, do you have a Animagus form?"
Aurora gave him a grin. "i sure do, but i'm not going to tell you, once your's forms i'll show you mine, alright." She could only imagine it, a dog, or a cat, a rat even..or something awesome like a lion, or one of the house animals.
"Hey c'mon that's not fair!" I say chuckling, "Are you ready for our quidditch season? It's our year to win the cup"
aurora blushed. " i dont think i wanna play again after what happened last year.." She shook her head slowly. " i mean..the beater's were slacking and that bludger came at my blind side..i'm still surprised i didnt get a concussion, or died."
[[ are you seeker or chaser? ill be whichever you are not ]]

"Hey the Keeper and I were there for you, Maybe with a quicker broom it won't be a problem" I say brandishing my Starsweeper XXI, being the fastest player in the school is my claim to fame.
"i was just given a Firebolt a few weeks ago...is that quick enough?" Aurora remarked sarcastically. "Sorry for snapping.." She muttered. "plus...there's only 3 girls on our team..so we always get the worst of it.."
[[are you a Chaser?]]

"Granted one is a Beater, I think she likes throwing herself in the way of the Bludger" I say in response "Firebolt are good, but if I finish my newest project, it could be revolutionary!"
(lol sorry i was thinking Seeker)

Aurora laughed "yea she is.." She then paused."whats this project? it better not hurt others in the process."
(Ok I'll be a chaser then)

"Dash the thought, if anyone is getting hurt it's me, it's my baby and I'll do all the test rides" I explain, "even with your firebolt I'll relive the day when I scored 160 points personally before the Gryzlshash Seeker caught the snitch"
Aurora laughed "well, your definatly a Byxsohi." She imagined the couple times the Gryzlshash seeker beat her and knocked her off her broom. " I wanna see that day, so i'll stay on the field, but if i take anymore bludgers to the head i'll quit "
"Well once I get it ready I might sell you the second one" I say looking over my shoulders, "want to see it?"
Aurora blinked in surprise. "really? yea i wanna see."
I take her to my Father's woodshed, unfinished and finished wands line the desk spaces and shelves, on one wall hanging down is a broom similar to a Firebolt, the wood is a strangely natural blue wood, and has golden metal foot holder, and there is a bunch of Rust Color broom straw next to its end "Say hello to the MeteorBlast! the best in cutting edge Racing Brooms."
 I take her to my Father's woodshed, unfinished and finished wands line the meja tulis, meja spaces and shelves, o
"it's so pretty!' Aurora remarked happily, Her favorate color was blue, and she loved the look of the Firebolt, so it was awesome. "you made this?" She asked.
I scratch the back of my head, "been making it for 2 years, made out of Blue Mahoe, my dad wants me to go into the wand business, but I want to do something bigger"
"like brooms? cause this is realy good." Aurora remarked looking at the broom intently.At the shape of it, the length of the whole thing.
"Yeah, there is one thing that separates this from any other broom on the market, which is why it's better than any other"
" it makes Sense.." Aurora remarked, looking at her watch. "We better get going. before were late."
"Ok" I say putting both brooms in my dual carrying bag. "I'll grab the rest of my gear, grab your bags and meet at the docks."
"there waiting at the Docks Dakota" Aurora remarked. "unlike you, i Live in Arizona." She smiled at him and went outside. "hurry up." She called.
I grab my bags, say bye to my parents, and head to the docks. All the first years follow a trail leader around the mountainside, while the rest head to the Canoes and let the magic oars row us to the school. "Once we get there, we will test out the MeteorBlast 22" I say to Aurora.
Aurora looked at him. "is it a good idea?" She asked. " I mean..what if we gut hurt? what will we tell the nurse?"
"Simple math, I kissed + you punched - a successful block = broken bone" I say teasing, loading my bags and trunk into a canoe "I've tested it for two summers, and I have nothing broke, beside mending bones is easy according to her"
Aurora blushed a bright red, before following Suit and putting her trunk and dufflebag into the Canoe. "i guess it is..but i cant help but being a little worried, after all it's a beautiful broom, but it's a new one that hasent been tested out by a bunch of diffrent people."
"Because it has to be custom made, my hair and a Peruvian Vipertooth Dragon Heartstring are both used as the core, it developed a mind of its own, when my dad tries touching it, it shys away from him" I say, grabbing an oar.
"would it shy away from me?" Aurora asked interested now by the fact a broom had it's own mind.
"My guess is yes, but that is what tests are for!" I toss her the other oar, "let's kick off"
Aurora fumbled for the Oar. "whoa slow down there 5th year." She teased him before getting into the Canoe and putting the Oar in the water
After 3-5 strokes, we let go and the oars start rowing themselves at the tempo we set. "So we are here, might as well show me your Animagus form" I say trying to pry that information from her.
A smiled spread across Aurora's Face. "what makes you think i'll show you that right now?" She was leaning on the side,her hands floating in the cold water.
"Because I am not afraid of tipping the boat over" I say slightly rocking it, so she has the scare of falling in without actually doing so.
Aurora let out a squeal of surprise, back pedaling away from the side. "you wouldnt dare." She gasped at him.
I start tilting it the other way "Hope your Animagus form knows how to swim ..."
Aurora let out a yelp. "alright! Alright! i'll show you later.." She held onto the sides for dear life.
I give a slight chuckle that I am scaring a 6th Year, "Why not now?"
"because mine is a little big to be in a Canoe." Aurora replied,imagining her Animagus sitting in a canoe.
"Alright" I say, showing I will no longer tilt the boat, "I wouldnt have let our things get wet, Just levitate them as I flipped it on you"
Aurora scowled at him. "why am i friends with you again?" she asked.
"Cause we are both pretty awesome quidditch players" I say, chuckling "that or misery needs company, either or" the boat carries us along until we reach the adobe building, 3 floors tall.
"it's amazing how our schools underground..." Aurora mused, getting to her feet and jumping out of the boat.
I hop off then grab my bags, "so Muggles can't find us, it's pretty great!" I say then I grab Aurora's bags, and put them out. "It is pretty neat" I start walking to the building.