random role playing End of the World(Story)

heart-of_love posted on Oct 10, 2015 at 04:39AM
(i've had this idea for a while... about having a story, but having other people post parts like for excample, i write a bit, then someone else, then someone else, and Ect. I think it would be fun to do.)

( the story at the moment (At least how i started it) is about a girl Named Alice who had been aducted by aliens, is on there ship, with another girl, and a guy. they are currently trying to get out..)

( i hope this goes off without a hitch! Please lets this go!)

(posting order!!)
1. heart-of_love (me)
2. BlackSparrow
 (i've had this idea for a while... about having a story, but having other people post parts like for
last edited on Oct 14, 2015 at 08:45PM

random role playing 119 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 119

lebih dari setahun yang lalu heart-of_love said…
24 hours ago, i was in my bed, warm, and save, with my husky, WolfChow at my side. I had been patching up his wounds from our latest brawl with the Super Mutants... The super Mutants were ten times my size, with hulking bodies, yellowed with rot or something.
The super Mutants could only spit out a few words at a time, and such, but they weren't as bad as some of the other monster's that tend to roam the wilds.
The other monsters were...more horrifying. The ghouls looked more like frogs..but With the body of a human.
The Kouga's had body's of bears and the face of wolves, they would appear out of no where, and strike you down in a single second, and they were hard to take down.
And..The Inhumans..some would call them beings from hell...others would call them immortals, but me, i call them Werevamps. They looked like normal humans, but when you got close enough. There skin melts from there body's, fur sprouts from parts of there body's..there eyes turn into cat eyes...and there teeth turn into fangs that could rip someone to shreds in mere seconds.

you may be wonder...who is this person? what are they talking about?

Well..my name is Alice Young..i'm 21 years old...and have been living in hell for my whole life.. Washington D.C. the year 4040.. about 200 years ago everything went to shit..just like in those dammed Fallout Games...
Diary's from my great,great,great,great,great grandfather spoke of how he believed that the Fallout games were actually predictions of the world ending..who would have guess that the old coot was right.
24 hours ago i had made WolfChow stay home as i went out to scavenge for food, new clothes, medicine ect. On my way i had found a ship, at first i thought it was one of those new Army planes but no, it was a dam Alien Space craft.
I got close enough to see the green man, laying on his back in the dirt, as his ship smoked behind him. In seconds i was halfway down the hill to make sure he was okay, and that's when i was sucked up by a beam of green light...and now i'm stuck in a cell with a prissy girl who wont shut the hell up!
present time!
I lifted my head groggily, and stared at the blonde girl curled up a few feet from me. she was shivering, even though she was wearing a heavy coat, and i was in my underwear. Apparently when i was take by the aliens..they stole all my shit!
My clothes, my weapons, my medicine and food, they even tried to take my Kontena, or, my Container, which was attached firmly to my wrist, It worked like Fallouts PipBoy. Holding my Map, my Radio, my notes, even my items..they couldn't get it off..but they managed to open it and take my shit from me.
my fingers twitched, and i imagined them tangling in WolfChow's soft black fur. I pulled my knees to my chest and closed my eyes, in the past 24 hours..i got only 4 hours of sleep. As i started to drift on the border of Dreamland and Reality, the blonde girl slapped me!
I jumped to my feet and grabbed her wrist, my black hair falling from it's bun, into my face. I notice her's visibly paled. " do not, touch me" I growled at her, watching her bright green eyes widen in shock.
I stared, my blue eyes connecting with her green ones. Then i noticed things, she was thin, and very, very pale, as well as she couldn't be older then 16. the same age my big brother died at...
I threw her wrist away from me, and she staggered, before falling onto her butt. Suddenly there was chatter from outside our cage, the door opened and two of the little bastard ran in, trying to attack me, I spun around and slammed my foot into one of the Aliens faces, then i lifted my foot up, and brought the heel down onto the bastards head, caving in its skull and killing it.
I snatched up the dead ones weapon, and turned it on. it looked like a mace, but it glowed with electricity. I smashed it into the second one's head, killing it instantly. I picked up the second weapon and tossed it to the girl, who fumbled but managed to catch it.
I ran out into the hallway, my bare feet changing the color of the floor. It was heat sensitive, which meant that 1. it would be easy to follow us and 2. the aliens didnt give off body heat.
i ducked into another room, killing the aliens that crossed my path, until someone called out to me. "wait!" I stopped, the blonde girl bumping into my back.
"over here!"
The voice belong to a male, about my age, I turned and looked at a cage..behind the force-field...was a guy.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 24 hours ago, i was in my bed, warm, and save, with my husky, WolfChow at my side. I had been patchin
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlackSparrow said…
((This sounds like it could be interesting, but I am not entirely sure how to go about with responding or anything. Do I just pick a character and start telling the story from where you left off? And it needs to be either the girl or guy right? Probbably the guy?
Sorry, I just want to make sure before I hop in.))
(yep you can use's alice's POV or One of the other character's and just start telling a story, and later on if you want we can add more characters, so like...add a little background story about the character your using and the same time continue from where i left off ya know, and i left the girl and guy name's blank so if you wanna name them go ahead.)
((Sorry. Alrighty. I might choose a girl's pov later because I would rather play a girl, but for now I'll be the guy.))

When I saw the two girls, two human girls, running by I couldn't help calling out. "Wait!" I hoped to get their attention. The cell I had been put in was what I thought was similar to like a max security cell on earth. Hell if I knew if that was true or not but that was how it had felt. The past few months I had been here I had found no weak spots. I didn't know why I hoped these two girls could help me out.
They looked towards me, the blonde seeming more timid and the one with startling blue eyes not as much so as they approached my cell. "Careful of the force field." I warn as they approach.

"Who are you?" Blue eyes asks.

"I'm Isaac. Who are you? And do you think maybe you could give me a hand?" He asks with what he could pull of in terms of a charming smile.

"Alice." She answers. I could see her already looking around and searching for holes. There were none inside. Every time I found one the Aliens fixed it to be stronger. I had seen them lower the force field though....

"Over there," I say pointing. "That wall has something on it or in it to lower the field. I don't know how or what. But that's where all of them go when they have to lower it." I say. I hoped that maybe it could be as easy as that. My guess was probably not. I tried to remain polite though. I wasn't always known for my charm. But come on I had been locked up here a good six months and I wanted and needed out.
 ((Sorry. Alrighty. I might choose a girl's pov later because I would rather play a girl, but for now
lebih dari setahun yang lalu waspstricka said…
(are there more characters????)
(it's alright Sparrow, thanks, and there will be later Waspstricka, right now it's just Alice, Issac and the blonde girl, and it's not really a RP, but a story where everyone add's a part with the same characters, now my turn, in a little bit i'll post the order in which people post so no one tries to post at the same time by accedent.. i'll be Alice again)

I debated on leaving Issac there, but the way he looked at me, made me decide to be the nice girl..that and the blonde girl was staring at him with eyes that almost said. ' i'm not going anywhere without this guy' I turned my head to look at what he had pointed at and found a console. with a large gaping hole in the middle, my first thought was ' how could a key be that big!' when i noticed groves in it that looked like the eletric Baton the girl and i hand gotten off the aliens.

I tapped on my Kontena and the baton materalized in my hands, i walked over to the console and was about to put it in, when the blonde girl asked. "why are you in your underwear?" I turned red and growled, slamming the baton into place, turning it, making the force field door vanish. "because the aliens stole my stuff." I noticed Issac was looking at the cages around us, like he was looking for someone.

"dam..he's not here?" he muttered.

"who?" the girl asked

"my brother." Issac replied.
 (it's alright Sparrow, thanks, and there will be later Waspstricka, right now it's just Alice, Issac
((I'll just keep playing Isaac, I'll le tyou know if I don't))

I had noticed that blue eyes...er...rather Alice, had been in her underwear, and of course I noticed her nice figure too. I suppose both girls had blue eyes, but Alice's popped more with her pale skin and black hair. But I wasn't much concerned about that right now. My younger brother and I had been taken at the same time and I remember them taking him a while ago. But I never saw them bring him back. Of course I had been knocked out for a while and I had hoped that maybe they had brought my little brother back while I was asleep. But it didn't look like I was in much luck. I felt anger starting to boil up inside of me. He was my responsibilty. How could I have let something like this happen? To be fair I guess I didn't have much say in the matter, but it still hurt to know that he was probably wondering where his big brother was right now. I looked back to the two girls.
"Hurry up and get me out of here....Please." I say, adding the please to try to make sure this girl actually let me out.
Alice rolled her eyes and looked back towards the large hole, bringing her baton up and sliding it in. There was nothing at first so she turned it clockwise. Nothing. She tried counterclockwise. Nothing.
"goddamni..." she started and then there was a click. I turned my attention from the two girls to the force field around my cage, hoping that had done it. It could maybe be that easy right...?
(Alright but what should we call the blonde?)

the door opened fully, to my relief...but to my dismay the soft blue lights around us, turned red. and a Siren blared loudly. " i know letting you out was a bad idea!" i yelled at him, before grabbing his hand, and the blondes, and dragging them behind me, away from the cell. I lead them down the hallway, all the cells we passed had skeletons or half rotted corpses in them, but i had seen this all before, the blonde though, she looked an ill green, like she was about to vomit.

we reached the end on the hallway, and a closed door, I reached out to open it, when it started to move under my hands.
((Maybe...Georgia? Haha I don't know why that was just the first thing that came to mind. Um ill try to think of something else. Like...Piper...I don't know))

I skidded to a stop and then quickly pulled Alice and the blonde back away from the door, instinctively putting my self between them and the door. A brief memory came to mind of me doing something very similar with my little brother and a kid who was bullying him. It just came to me instinctively I guess from protecting my brother.
"Well that's not a door." I says, watching as it continued to writhe and move.

"No, really? I hadn't noticed." Alice says sarcastically. I glanced back to her and then back at the door, making them back up a little more.

"U-uh guys..." The blonde says. "Guys!" She says again. I looked behind us and saw a few aliens...or rather what I had come to call their watch dogs, approached us.

"Well shit..." I mumble looking around and pulling them with me down another hallway.
~Alice~

I let him pull me and the blonde down the hall, once in a while gazing back at the Alien..things...what were they?? As we passed a room with a bunch of tables and other things, i put on the breaks, putting a hold on our progress.

"hey let's go." Issac remarked yanking on my hand.

"hold on, i gotta get my shit." I replied, removing his hand from my wrist and ducking into the room. All along the tables, and in some box's on the floor, was my things. I quickly grabbed them up. my shot gun, my hand gun, flame thrower, Minigun, Japanese sword, laser pistol and rifle, all the ammo, all my clothes, food and med-packs. I quickly put on my clothes, a simple pair of jeans, a hoodie and knee high combat boots.

I tapped on my Kontena and equipped the laser rifle. I handed the girl the hand gun, and gave the guy- i mean Issac the Shot gun. "no more running." I remarked coldly. "Lets go Issac and um.."

The blonde girl glared at me. "Piper."

"right Pepper." I remarked making her angry. "Lets fight back and get outta here."
I sighed a little and nodded to Piper in acknowledgement. Then I looked back to Alice. "Despite your bravado I don't know how well these weapons will work on all of them. They're all a little different you know. You haven't been here long have you?" I ask, eyeing her for a moment before looking back to the guard dog aliens who were coming at us.

"Long enough." She says defensively. I understood though, it's hard to be civil when you're facing aliens trying to come and do who knows what. I watched as Piper shakily raised her gun to shoot. I wondered how long she had been here too. I took my mind from that and raised the shot gun up to shoot. I used to hunt with my brother before all of this. Piper shot first, probably a tad to early but I suppose we could worry about that now. I took aim and shot as well, the shotgun making a satisfying boom. Alice had also taken aim and was shooting at the aliens.
(No worries i check back in 2 days to see if there is a spot XD)
I knelt down, and aimed at the Aliens, when one was in my sights i shot, The laser bullet flew and hit it right in the head, turning it into Dust. Piper's shot's were off, like she never held a gun before or something along the lines.. Issac didnt seem confident, but he held the gun steady..which was good. His shot flew across the hallway, and crippled two aliens.

I jumped to my feet. "quick, before more come." I remarked, slinging the rifle over my shoulder and running, not bothering to look back and see if Piper and Issac were following me. On the run, I found a door, a REAL door, and opened it, finding a large closet with lots of containers. I went into it, and waited for Issac and Piper to follow me in.

When they were inside i shut the door, and sat down, taking a small breather..I had been in tough situations before..but this was nothing to when i got caught sneaking into a raider base, that had really sucked.

"what are we doing here?" Piper demanded.

" taking a breather.." I replied, leaning back on the wall ' Ifst up..how long have you guys been here?"

piper paushed. "lets see...i was captured may 22nd 2015."

i felt my jaw drop, and Issac looked as surprised as i felt

"what?" Piper asked.

I looked at Issac "should we tell her?" i asked.
I nodded my head slowly and then looked back to Piper. "The year is 4040." I say. "I have been here 6 months but I'll be honest, I can't help wondering how accurate that is." I say with a slight laugh. What was so different here that was able to keep blondie alive all that time? I looked to Alice and then back to Piper. She opened her mouth to speak and then stopped, did it again and then stopped again.

"I...how...that's not possible." She says in disbelief.

"I don't know how it is...but it's true." Alice says. Piper just shook her head a little in disbelief.

"That's not possible." She says again, still in slight denial about it. I couldn't help shrugging my shoulders. I didn't know how it was possible either. All I could ever remember was trying to survive with my little brother in a crazy messed up world. But this girl was there when things were normal. When they were like what you would only hear in stories.
I glanced at Piper, i was wondering why she looked so pretty, no scar's to be seen. my hand move and grabbed my right shoulder, where a particularly nasty scar was. a raider ambush had caused it... i was with WolfChow wandering around looking for supplys like always, when raider's appeared and starting shooting at us.

WolfChow had ran ahead to get the ones with Mele weapons..while i took out the shooters... but i had been standing to close to a car that still had some gas in it..so when it exploded i had a piece of metal go through my shoulder..and my arm was busted, and other then a few degree burns i was fine.

"hey! Alice!"

I snapped out of my memories. "what?" i remarked, it was piper talking

"how long have you been here?" she asked.

I cheacked my Kontena "About 24 hours, add or take a few."

Issac was surprised. "really?"

With a roll of my eyes i stood up. "really, now lets go before i leave you all behind." Insted of opening the door and siarted opening the containers around the room, finding Alien food, weapons and ammo.
"still no places??"
(not just yet Wasp, but like i said, it's a story, use any character you want to use, I just like to use Alice and Sparrow likes to use Issac, but she'll be switching soon.))
(no worries)
((Sorry betweeen no internet at home and midterms at school I haven't had time to respond))

"It would be nice if we could find something useful." I say as I started to help Alice look through the containers, Piper doing the same thing. I knew we could eat some of their food, but not much of it. Many of their weapons we could use, though there were still a few we had to be wary of. I find something that looked proising, much like an alien grenade or something and I quickly pulled it out, looking for anything more. I suddenly stopped, someone should be keep watch while the others were focused ont he containers. I stepped back a little. "I'm going to keep watch, you two keep looking for whatever you're looking for." I say. Alice just sort of mumbled something in response and I wondered yet again what it was she must have been looking for.
As Issac stood watch, Piper scooted over to me and whispered. "what are you looking for?"
I shot her an annoyed look before going back to the box i was looking through. " Medicine or some weapon ammo." i replied.
Piper gave a nod and moved over to Issac, trying to talk to him, but he mostly just shushed her and pressed his ear to the door.
"ah ha! " i remarked, louder then i intended, pulling a bunch of Medpac's out of the box, as well as some other medicine. I quickly pocketed them and grabbed my weapon. "Lets go, before they find us." I walked over to the door and opened it, before running out into the hall.
((Again, sorry for the abscence. It should be a little better now though))

I startled as Alice called out and then rolled my eyes a little as I followed her out and into the hall, glacing back to make sure Piper was following us. She gave me a small smile, reassuring me that she was still there. I just gave her a small measly one in return before returning my attention forward again to where Alice was. "Take a left up here." I say. She glanced back at me skeptically.

"How would you know?" she asks. Because I had been taken that way, that was the last time I had seen my brother.

"My brother might be that way." I say. She hesitated.

"If it's not a way out I don't think we should risk it." she says, though I could see she was unsure.

"I agree with Alice." Piper says. I sigh a little, they were both right of course.

"Alright, then I'll check it out and then meet back up with the two of you." I suggest. Alice sighed but shook her head no.

"We should stick together. I doubt your brother might be that way. Come on Isaac, we need to keep going." She says gently. The two girls started forward again and after some hesitation Isaac followed after. He supposed she was right, even if his brother had been there, he wouldn't be now, at least not alive.
(welcome back Sparrow, no worries)

Issac seemed really into finding his brother, Alice thought, as she they ran down the halls of the space ship, catching glances of space outside the windows they passed.

"can we stop for a moment!" Piper gasped out.

Alice shook her head roughly. "no way, if we stop now they might catch us."

"but-" Piper started.

"no, we'll stop when we find a safe place."

As they ran they reached another long hallway with many cells like the ones they were trapped in, each cell had a creature or a long dead person in it.

"Brother!" someone called out
I stopped dead in my tracks, looking around to where I had heard the shout out. "Josh?" He asks in response. ((I can't remember if we gave the brother a name)). Alice looked back at him,

"Is that your brother?" She asks. I shook my head a little, it sounded just like him.

"Keep going, I'll be right there." I says, Alice nodded and started to go but Piper didn't.

"W-wait. They have these things, it's how they caught me. It is some creature, freaky as all get out, that can mimick sounds." Piper says almost timidly as she started to follow Alice. "You should check it out, but be warned." She adds.
(we didnt, so Josh is good)

I rolled my eyes, Piper seemed very paranoid, which was an understatement seeing how she kept trying to tell us things we already knew. "So piper." i asked, comming to a stop just outside the hallyway to wait for issac. "how''d you get caught?"

Piper thought about it for a moment, standing ridigedly next to me. "i was walking home from a friends house, we had sat up late watching the new's."
I glanced at her puzzled..what was the news?
Piper continued, not stopping at my look." anyways i was walking home alone, when i thought i heard my mom calling me, so i went to where i heard her...and suddenly i was engulfed with bright light's and was knocked out, when i woke up i was in the cell, the back of my head hurt, and aliens were roaming around."

I thought about what she said. "hmm.."

"how'd you get caught?" Piper asked.

" i was out gathering food...found an alien wreck sight, it was still smoking.." i replied. " i went down to check it out, Wolf Chow on my heels, when i reached the body i was sucked up."

"who's wolf chow?" Piper asked.

"my dog." Was the simple reply.

I went through and looked in each cell. Many contained bodies all dead or almost dead. This was a hallway of death. If was not like the cells where they had all been held. I sigh a little and look in the last one. "Josh!" He called out, coming to a cell that held a ten year old boy. He looked up at me and it nearly broke my heart. I looked around and tried to find a way to get his brother out. I finally found something that looked like it would work, which it did, except it also set off a bunch of alarms.
"Come here buddy." I say gently, picking my little brother up as best as I could. The kid was tiny for his age, the complete opposite of how I had always been. Or maybe that was because we had been stuck here for over six months.
Once I had him I returned to Alice and Puler who seemed pretty angry I had set off the alarms.
Piper was fumeing.

"if i had known you were going to set off alarms, i would have joined in on the fun." I remarked, as Issac and his little brother...josh? ran up to us.

Piper opened her mouth to speak, but i beat her to it. " i found a map of the place, and found the exit." I indicated a dead alien, and held out my Kontena, which projected a map of the place. " the way to get out is to steal a ship from the hanger bay, or work our way to the top floor,where the captains cabin is." I informed him, the alarms ringing lougly around us.

"which one?" Issac asked

"which ever one you want, but i vote the captains cabain, we kill the captain, we get the ship." I replied.
I shifted Josh a little so I could better help him move, then I looked to Alice and Piper. "To the Captain it is then, let's go." I says. I glanced to Piper who was still fuming. "I'm sorry." I add. I was feeling a little less than agreeable. Yeah I found Josh, but he was more than a little worse for wear.
Alice nodded in agreement and led the way. She was moving fast and I was wishing there was something I could do to help Josh go quicker. Piper stayed up ahead with Alice.
"How much further is it?" I ask. Alice glanced back and gave me a slightly sympathetic look.

"It's just up here." She assures me.
we were about to turn a corner when i stopped, Piper bouched into my shoulder, and she grumbled.
" hold on.." i remarked, looking around the corner. "it's quiet...like..there waiting for something." I mused, equiping my shot gun and making sure it was loaded. "keep the kid safe." I remarked to Issac, as i went around the corner, Piper on my heels.

Issac Followed us, keeping Josh shielded.

I ran up to a door and opened it, on the other side was a bunch of aliens,armed grabbing piper and shoving her, she hit the ground rather hard, but was out of the Aliens sight.

I watched Issac as he ducked down as well.
I ducked down and shielded Josh with my body as they fired upon them. I gasped as something grazed my back, but that was not on my mind as I tried to get Josh somewhere else safer. Once I knew he was covered I stood up and raised my gun to also fire at the aliens. Making sure Josh stayed safe.
Alice continued to use her gun to fire at the aliens, though there were many of them.
"Is Piper alive?" I ask. Alice glanced over only briefly.

"Yes." She answers. I sighed a little in relief and then glanced back to Josh. He was watching us, using whatever it was I had hidden him behind to prop himself up. I felt a new anger go through me as I turned back to the aliens. He was but a child and they had hurt him so badly. I brought my gin up, shooting one in the head. It seemed to work a little.
Alice followed suit and to my relief Piper was slowly getting to her feet.
The Aliens died, and I qucikly ran over to Issac, Piper looked angry, but her face quickly changed.

"lets see your back." I demanded when i reached Issac, He looked confused. "why? i'm alright." HIs confused look turned into a grimace as the pain of the wound reached him. "let me see." I remarked impatently, moving him roughly so i got a clear look at his back. the fabric of his shirt was torn, the skin underneeth red and raw. "it's just a graze..thats good." I remarked, relaxing slightly as i pulled a medpack from my pocket. I flicked the needle and put my hand on his back.
"this may hurt a bit." I warned, before jabbing the needle into his back, the raw redness instantly went away, and any cuts on his body, as well as any bruise's and anything else that was wrong with him.

Piper raised her gun at me, and i stared at her in shock.
"piper..put down the gun." I remarked cautiously, one hand in the air and the other on Issac's shoulder.

"you...you healed him instantly! your not human!" She yelled at me.

" piper, please." I remarked standing up, "let me explain"

Piper shut her eyes tightly, and pulled the trigger,causing a bullet to go right through my shoulder, the pain was a excruciating, burning, unbearable pain. shoving it to the back of my mind, I jumped her and yanked the gun from her hand. before getting a length of rope out of my Kontena, and tying her up.
As soon as Piper shot I instinctively moved to cover Josh's body with mine. The scrimmage was done quickly and I moved over to Piper and Alice. "Tying her up may be a bit extreme don't you think." I say. Alice glared at me briefly before looking back to Piper.

"She just shot me. What do you think." She snaps. I sigh a little and nod in understanding before looking back to Piper.

"What were you so worked up about? She stuck a needle in me." I say. So I was assuming by what I felt, it was on my back after all. And even if there was something to be suspicious about Alice had just helped me and she was working with us to get out. I didn't understand. But maybe I was just being naive.

"She's not human!" Piper exclaims, trying to struggle. Alice sighed a little.

"I said I could explain." She says.
I placed my hand over my shoulder, where the pain began to seep in and blood dripped to the floor.
"i am human, if you havent noticed." I grumbled. "and the fast healing is normal for us, here in the year 4040, but because your 2025 year's old, it's not normal for you."

I dropped to my knees and groaned, yanking my jacket off and looking at my shoulder, the bullet went straight through, that was good,but until i got to a real doctor, my arm was useless, even the Medpacks couldnt heal this damage fully.

I heard Piper gag and cough but didnt look at her as i ripped up my jacket, and used it as a bandage to stop the bleeding.
"lets go..and fast.." I remarked, switching my rifle for a hand gun and getting to my feet.
I moved to Alice to make sure she could get to her feet alright and then made sure I had Josh with me. "Here, walk here." I say. I kept him and Alice's hurt arm between me and her good arm, then there would be a little protection at least. I looked to Piper. "You stay ahead of us, make sure that the way is clear." I say. She hesitated and then nodded as she started to go forward. So maybe putting her first wasn't the best idea. I moved to sort of walk backwards a little so I could keep an eye on our rear. The group of us moved forward, trying to get to our original desination.

((Sorry that's so short))
(it's fine, Sparrow)
The ship was quiet, quieter then it should be, they went through a couple rooms without problems, but when they reached a room, with four glowing columns, and a glass floor, things went to shit.

An Alien's voice ringed out over an intercom, speaking juberish. Then, the glass floor allowing us all to see what was happening, a huge ray gun appeared, pointing right at the earth.
" i have a Feeling i know what they said.." I remarked, stepping past Piper and into the room.
"Yea? what's that?" Issac remarked,constantly looking behind him, his little brother..what's his name.. right next to him.
" i think they said that, if we keep trying to escape..the'll blow up the world.." I replied.

Everyone was silent, and then, Piper spoke for the first time in a while. "maybe if we break those glowing things the thing will power down..."
I gave piper a surprised look, before raising my gun, pointing it at one of the columns. and pulling the trigger.
Seeing that there wasn't time to think or decide if it was a good idea, since Alice was already shooting, Piper and I both raised our own guns and did the same thing. There was a brief moment when glass broke, the pillars went dark, and then silence. And then suddenly explosions. Alice was closest to me and the explosions, I reached for her and grabbed her arm, pulling her away and shielding both her and Josh. Piper had dove around the other side of a wall to avoid the explosions. Then they suddenly stopped.
"Come on, we need to get going, they surely heard that." I say, grabbing Josh and pulling him up. Unaware of yet another laceration from glass from the explosion.

"You think?" Alice asks with attitude as we started to move to see if the earth had been obliterated yet or if we had at least post poned it.

"It's still there." Piper says, referring to the Earth.

"That's a start. Come on, let's go." I say, moving so they would follow.
"that was fun." I remarked cheerfully, man i was relly bi-polor.
Piper looked at me like i was crazy, which i could be...who knew.
i Iooked at my map, and turned to the right, the pat that lead to the captains cabin, when Issac pulled Piper and i into a room, he held up his finger in a shh motion. a moment later a large group of Aliens ran past. I looked at him curiously. "how'd you do that?"
Issac shrugged. "no idea.."
It was just kind of instinct that I knew we needed to get out of there and into a hiding spot. After a little bit I stuck my head out and then motioned for the others to follow. Alice took lead again, still heading towards the captains cabin. I still couldn't help wondering how on earth is known to get us into hiding. Maybe I had a sixth sense I had forgotten about? Or that the aliens had given me.
Every once in a while i would check the map, until we were right outside the cabin.
"be ready.." i warned, my eye's landing on Josh, the poor kid, I knelt down to his level, favoring my shoulder. "you should find a good place to hide..this might be dangerous for you."
I tapped on my Kotena and a small box's appeared in my hand. "these should still be good to eat.." it was a box of Whoppers, brand new, never opened, not even radiated.
Josh looked to her and then the food, his stomach growling, but he just started wide eyed. I looked over. "Its okay Josh, take them." I say, he hesitates and then takes the food. I lead him away and find a hiding place for him. "Stay here, don't move until I come get you." I says quietly. He nods and crouches down, taking the food. I turn back to Alice and she motions for me to follow, Piper and I get ready for whatever is waiting for us.
i nodded slightly at Piper and Issac, somehow Piper got untied, and she got a gun from an alien. With a shake of my head i slipped into the room.
The alien captain and all the other little aliens werent paying atteation, they were staring adeptly out the window at the earth,which was dusty and barren...city ruins all over the place. Piper placed a hand over her mouth, surpressing a gasp.
My look turned grim, it had gotten worse in the six months that Josh and I had been gone. Shaking my head a little I turned to Piper and Alice. Alice motioned for us to form a sort of semi circle around them. I knew we'd have better chances of killing all of them that way. I moved to a spot but unfortunately my back was to the door. I didn't like that but there wasn't any were else I could be. I looked to Alice, waiting for her signal.
I help up my fist and then pointed at the Aliens, who seemed oblivious to us. I lifted my gun, and fired, causing the captain's head to blow off. Issac and Piper did the same, and then all the aliens were dead. i tilted my head at Issac. "go get your brother, then we'll get outta here.." I kicked the captains body away from the controls, and staring down at them.

"Do you know what your doing?" Piper Demanded as Issac left.

"shut up." I remarked, black hair falling into my eyes, the buttons blurred for a moment and i blinked it away, then i slammed my hand into a random button, hoping it would work. Down below, a pod shaped item ejected from the spaceship and flew to the earth, a few moments later, a teleporter Piper was standing by turned on.
I ran to get Josh. the poor kid was curled up in his hiding spot, covering his ears with his hands and squeezing his eyes shut. I wanted to kill every one of them for whatever they had done to make him like this. I reached down and grabbed his arm. He startled and started to pull back but then stopped when he saw me. "Come on buddy." I say and he takes my hand and I pull him with me to where Alice and Piper were. I paused a moment, looking between them, forwning ever so slightly in confusion.
"just get in the darn thing!" I exclaimed, yelling at Piper.
"how do i know it's not a trap!" Piper yelled back.
I noticed Issac in the corner of my eye. "good, your back, i could use some help getting Piper into the teleporter" I looked at Josh and gave him a soft smile.
Issac looked really confused.
"oh never mind...just follow me." I walked past Piper, and right into the teleporter. I closed my eyes at a suddenly lurching motion. I faintly heard Piper scream, and then i felt sand stabbing me in the face. I opened my eyes slightly and saw WolfChow, he was sitting with his back to me, staring down at the crater where i first saw the alien, i guess me must have followed me when i told him to stay home..the cheacky little bugger.
i let out a low whistle and WolfChow turned and bolted at me, barking happily, before stopping a few feet from me..and whimpering.

I heard the familer garbled speach and knew...a Super Mutant was nearby

"Dam..hopefully Piper and Issac wont-" i was cut off as the air next to me shimmered and someone appeared.
 "just get in the darn thing!" I exclaimed, yelling at Piper. "how do i know it's not a trap!" Pipe
I had pushed Piper in next and watched as she disappeared. then I turned to Josh, he looked to me fearfully. "Please come with me." he pleads, terrified.

"We can only go one at a time. I promise I am going to be right behind you, but you have to go now okay?" I say. He hesitated and I wished there was some way for us to go at the same time, but there was not. "Come on Josh. You have to go. Now." I say. He nods, starting to cry as I pushed him towards the next one and watched as he disappeared. I did not hesitate to follow in the next one offered up. I had to get back to where he was as soon as possible.

When Josh appeared next to Alice he turned around to see the alien and he started to freeze up with terror. He glanced around for Isaac, wanting his big brother there to protect him, but he hadn't come yet. He stayed slightly behind Alice though, figuring she would help to keep him safe.
I crouched down next to Josh and held up one finger to my lips in a shhhh motion, the Super mutant walked past, the ground under it crunching.
Piper was staring at it fearfully, while WolfChow nuzzled Josh's hand.
Issac appeared a moment later, after the Mutant was gone.
I stood up and looked at them. "alright..we're out now....i suppose it's time to part ways.."

Piper's eyes widened in terror. "No way!!"
I moved to Josh and held him close to me, the poor kid was trembling like a leaf. I looked to Piper and then to Alice. "It may be better if we stick together until we get to one of the safer zones. Unless those have disappeared in the last six months." I say. Alive shrugged a little.

"There are definately less of them." she mutters. I sighed and looked to Piper.

"And what's going to happen to her. She's never experienced any of this. She's not going to have the slightest clue what's going on. And I can't take care of her." I point out, I had Josh to worry about already.

"I am standing right here you know." Piper says, putting her hands on her hips. I could see in her eyes that she saw the truth in my words though.
I rolled my eyes. "I suppose your right Issac..." I let out a heavy sigh and WolfChow Barked.
"what's the matter boy?" i asked, turning my eyes to him.
WolfChow Barked again and Piper looked even more annoyed. "can't you get the dog to shut up? "
my eyes snapped to her, and i glared, making Piper shrink back in fear. "WolfChow might be one of the only friendly dog's left, but on my command he could rip out your throat, DONT underestimate him."

Piper nodded quicky, and quietly.

I turned to Issac. "let's head to my cabin, it's a safer spot to find out what to do next."
I nod a little and turn to Josh, he was tiny for a ten year old and I crouched down a little. "Hop up buddy." I say. He moved around behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck, as I stood to my full height I shifted him so I could easily carry him. If nothing else it would give him a brief chance to just relax.

"I hope you can keep up with us like that." Piper mutter quietly. I smirked a little.

"You two will be trying to keep up with me." I say, faking my confidence. I had done this before we were taking when we needed to keep moving but Josh needed to sleep. But being stuck on the ship I had lost some of my muscle definition. I looked over to Alice as she sighed a little and then motioned for us to follow.

"Come on, we need to get going." she says.
I took off at a Fast jog. it was bad to be out, it was getting dark, and her shoulder was buzzing.
I lead Issac and Piper over some hills, down them, around some small cliffs, until i reached a small town, it was mostly metal, pipes running everywhere.
People were walking around, going in and out of shops.
"this way." I motioned them over to a cabin before opening the door. The inside was lightly decorated, with a counch, a old style tv, some locker's pushed up to the wall, and a kitchen. "make yourself at him.." She remarked, walking over to the lockers and putting some stuff in them.

Piper was looking around in awe, and wondering what was upstairs.

Issac gently put down Josh, who looked to be half asleep.