random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
"Well I'm gonna head home. Tell Arci she can stay here but has to come home by 6 for me man?" Arein said.
"Sure bro, see you around." Sora said.
Arein walked off couphing into his arm.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
While dancing, Aki watched Arein go, worried look on her face.
Sora sighed. "Poor dude. He's heartbroken and sick."
Aki stopped dancing and then ran after him.
Shana was shocked. "Aki!"
Aki ran over to Arein and put her hand on his shoulder. "You shouldn't be walking home in the cold while sick. Let me walk you home." She smiled.
Arein shook his head. "Don't worry. I want you to stay and have fun." His voice was hoarse from his throat hurting.
Aki frowned. "I can't have fun while you're sick. Please. Lete take care of you!"
"I'd rather you not. You could get sick. Just go hang out with them Aki." Arein said continuing to walk.
"Oh I don't sick easily and besides! Who is going to take care of you?" Aki said still following him.
Arein smiled fakely. "My mom will. " He lied. Him and Arci lived alone and pretended both his parents were still alive. That's why he didn't want anyone coming over to their house.
Aki frowned. "You lied just now didn't you? That wasn't a real smile. Do you not trust me enough to take care of you?"
"No it's just.....I don't wanna be taken care of. Sorry Aki. It's just.....best for you not to come with me." Before she could respond he ran off.
"Don't take it too hard Aki. He's anti-social and prefers to be left alone." Arci said from behind Aki.
Aki nodded and looked down. Without looking at Arci, she ran away.
"AKI!!!!" Arci yelled.
Aki kept running till she was out of site.
Daisuke came running over to Arci. "What happened?!"
"Arein was trying to go home. But Aki kept trying to go with him, to I don't know what she was saying. But when he tried to be nice and say he didn't want to be taken care of. And he ran off. When I tried to tell her he's anti social. She ran off. Arein was only trying to sugar code it. He's not good at talking to girls." Arci said.
Sora clenched his fists. "I'm gonna pumble his demonic ass."
"Not if I beat you to it." Daisuke growled.
Shana looked in the direction Aki went. "Oh Aki..."
"GUYS!!!!! Don't beat up Arein!!!! He wasn't trying to hurt her!!!!!!!" Arci yelled pushing both to the ground.
Daisuke groaned. "Well if he made her cry, that's good enough reason for me."
Arci put her foot on his back, pressing down. "BEATING PEOPLE UP ISNT ALWAYS THE ANSWER JACKASSS!!!! ITS NOT EVEN FAIR IF HE DIDNT MEAN TO HURT HER IM FIRST FUCKING PLACE!!!!! LISTEN THE FUCK UP!!!! HE DIDNT MEAN TO HURT HER!!! HE WAS TRYING TO NOT FUCKINH HURT HER...SO DONT FUCKING HURT HIM!!!!!!" She pressed down harder until she heard a crack. "AREIN IS THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE LEFT!!!! SO DONT LAY A SINGLE VIOLENT FINGER ON MY BABY!!!! HE TRIES SO HARD TO BE SOCIAL!!! IF YOU HURT HIM YOUD BE A BIG FUCKING BULLY!!!'l
"Arci!!!" Sora said.
"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP SORA!!! YOURE NO BETTER!!! AKIS A SWEETHEART BUT YOU SHOULDNT BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA SOMEONE FOR UNINTENTIONALLY HURTING HER!! USE YOUR FUCKING WORDS DAISUKE!!!"
The shadows wrapped around Arci's ankle and yanked her into the sky, off Daisuke. The shadow then threw her into bush like she was garbage.
Shana gasped. "Arci!!"
The shadows wirled around Daisuke as he slowly got up. His head was down and his hair covers his eyes. The shadows ripped up the ground and lashed out at everything, destroying and breaking.
Sora rolled away, grabbed Shana, and ran off. He called Russell.
"Sora?" Russell answered.
"Uncle. Daisuke is...." Sora said.
"What?!" Russell said.
"He's using his powers. I think he's gonna hurt my friend!!!" Sora yelled.
"Shit. Ok! Where is he?!" Russell said.
"In front of school." Sora said.
"Ok!!" Russell said as he hung up.
Arci stayed passed out and bleeding out badly in the bushes.
Shana frowned and tried to pull away. "No! What about Arci? And Daisuke! What's happening to him?"

Daisuke's power went haywire and started ripping up everything around him as he stood there with his head down.
Aki ran towards her twin, feeling that something was wrong. "Dai! Daisuke!" A shadow lashed out and smacked her back. Aki stumbled back but stride to get closer.
"Shit Arci!!!! And Arci pissed him off and he went off. It's happened to my uncle before. He lashed out on my Mom though." Sora picked Shana up bridal style and rushed back towards Daisuke and vamp speed.
Russell suddenly grabbed Aki and pulled her back. "Aki stop it!!!! That's not safe! I'm not sure how he can get snapped out of it."
Arci sat up and rubbed her bleeding head and stood up shaking. She saw Daisuke and instantly felt bad. She wished she could fix it.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Aki looked at Russell, worried. "Dad, you have to help him! There has to be a way!" She looked at Daisuke. "He's my brother...there has to be a way!"
"Sweetie. The only way I was taken out of it, was your Mom. She talked me out of it. Because she was the person I loved." Russell said.
Sora appeared next to his cousin and uncle. He set Shana down as Arci made her way over, falling into his arms.
"See, whst you did." Sora said helping her stand.
Russell looked at his son.
Aki looked at Daisuke. "Then it is up to me!" She ran towards him before her dad or anyone else could stop her. The shadows tried to attack her but she froze them and kept going.
"AKI!!!" Russell yelled.
"What a idiot!!" Sora said.
"Sora. Take your friends home." Russell said.
"But Uncle..." Sora said.
"Now Sora." Russell said.
Sora nodded and pulled Arci onto his back and picked Shana up bridal style again and rushed off at vampire speed.
Shana frowned and struggled. "But Aki...!"

Aki froze another shadow attack but got hit on the side by a shadow and slid across the floor. She winced and slowly got up. She smiled through the pain at Daisuke. "Dai..." She kept walking closer, getting lashed at.
Arein reached Russell. "What the hell?!!!!"
"This is fucking annoying!!!!!" Arci yelled. She changed into a pixie and flew back to Daisuke and Aki. "This is really pissing ne off!!!" She landed beside Russell.
"Fine go get her. I was only trying to save your life!" Sora hissed. He put Shana down. "This is so fucking annoying and aggravating!!!!!" He rushed home. "It's always Aki and Daisuke. What about my fucking problems!!!" He reached his house and stormed in. "IM NEVER HANGING OUT WITH THEM AGAIN!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT MY PROBLEMS!!! ITS ALWAYS AKI AND DAISUKE." Sora yelled storming into his room, slamming the door.
Aki kept walking towards Daisuke till she could put her arms around him. Suddenly the shadows stopped moving.
Shana looked where sora disappeared. "His problems...but he..."

Jake was sitting on the couch when Sora stormed in yelling. "Hi son. How are you? I'm fine, thanks for asking. How was your day? Glad to hear about it." He muttered. "Good talk."
Arci smiled. "Good." Her smile vanished, knowing it was her fault. "Arein.....can we go home....now?"
Arein nodded and walked off, with Arci lying on his shoulder, to weak to change back to a human.
Russell still wasn't content.

Sora fell onto his bed, trying hard not to just ball up in a ball and cry away the pain.
Cc giggled slightly at Jake's reaction.
Aki hugged him tightly. "I love you Dai. Please. This isn't you. Come back Dai."
The shadows slowly disappeared and Daisuke passed out in her arms. Aki stroked his back gently and sighed.

Jake sighed and looked at Cc. "Should I talk to him or something? I'm not sure what to do?"
Cc shook her head. "It's ok sweetie. Just leave him be for now, he just needs some time alone. Talk to him tommorow."
Jake nodded. "Alright."
Cc nodded and went into the kitchen to start dinner.
(Im gonna timeskip to the next day....?)
Arci walked in with her two idiots following her. A bandage on the big scar going across her forehead and eye. And now she wears a amount of hair, over it, since the eye was now completely useless. "Awww it didn't snow enough for a snow day!"
"That's actually good Arci." Arein said.
"Yeah. If we were to have snow days, we'd have to make all of them up at the end of the school year." Sora said.
"Oh. That'd suck!" Arci said.
Arein put an arm around her. "You're too adorable."
Arci grabbed Sora's hand.
Sora snapped out of his zone, and looked at her.
"It's better this way Sora." Arci assured him.
"I hope." Sora said.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wantadog said…
Merry Christmas!
xXDreamWriterXx commented…
Merry Christmas! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
sieluvzsoul commented…
Merry Christmas!!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Shana was walking ahead of them with a guy whispering something in her ear. She looked at him in shock and quickly ran away. The guy smirked and walked away.
Aki and Daisuke were nowhere to be seen.
"Look Sora. It's Shana." Arci said.
"So what!" Sora said.
"Well Aki and Daisuke aren't here." Arci said.
"Who cares?!" Arein said.
"Good point." Arci said.
All 3 laughed and walkes into class.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Riku114 said…
(Merry Christmas!)
(Merry Christmas!!)
Shana glared at her desk as she sat down, flames sparking at the ends of her hair.
Sora sat at his desk.
Arci sat on his lap.
Arein sat on the the desktop.
"Wait you mean.....she....." Sora said.
"Yep!" Arein said.
"Aw. Ouch!" Sora said.
"Yeah. My eye is just useless now." Arci said.
Aki snuck into the classroom and sat down. She saw that Shana was....mad? "Shana?"
Shana snapped out of it and the flames disappeared. "Huh?" She looked at Aki. "Aki! You're here!" She looked around. "Where is..."
"Home with dad. Mom wasn't happy." Aki sighed and shook her head. "Things are...difficult now..."
"So what happened?" Arein asked.
"Daisuke wanted to hurt you. So I let my anger get the best of me like I always do. And now Daisuke hates me." Arci said sighing.
"Its ok. He hates you and Arein. And Aki hates Arein. And no one cares about my problems or yours." Sora said.
"Jeez Sora. You don't even have problems..." Arci said.
"I don't huh? Well then you don't know me!!!" He ran out of the room vampire speed.
"He's gone. Oh well." Arci said.
"Isn't he suicidal?" Arein Asked.
"Yup." Arci Answered.
They shrugged and started talking.
The class began.
(Time skip to lunch)
Aki put her head down on the table and sighed.
Arci walked over to her. "Are you ok Aki?"
Aki shook her head. "I'm...lonely..."
"Because your brother's not here? Really? Shana is right there." Arci said.
Shana was walking over. "Hey."
Aki sighed. "It's just...different...I wonder what dad is doing to him..."
Arci sighed. "Aki.....relax. if you're so worried. Go home and check on him."