random role playing Troublesome School: detik Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

random role playing 10208 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 10208

lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Shana griped the phone tightly. "O-Okay...I'll try."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
"Meet me at the park. Ok? Sneak out of your window." Sora said.
Shana nodded. She didn't have windows in her room. Just one small one that she might be able to fit through in the bathroom. "Okay..."
"You can do it Shana.... I Know you can. I'll do everything I can to help you and keep you safe. Like i said before my love. I need you." Sora said
"Why? Why do you need someone like me? I don't understand." Shana sniffled.
Sora was dissapointed she'd even ask. "B-because I love you Shana. You're the one who helped me realize I had a reason to live." He said sadly.
"Y-You still do? Even after what happen last night? You don't...hate me?" Shana asked.
"Shana! I Could never hate you!!! I told you, I love you, and always will."
Shana hiccuped and nodded. "Yes...okay."
"I just need to know. Do you still love me?" Sora said.
"Yes, of course I do! I couldn't stop...." Shana said, sniffling still. "I always love you."
Sora smiled. "I'm glad Shana. So glad. Now do your best to get out of that hell. I know you can do it my love."
Shana nodded. "I-I'll do my best..."
"If worse comes to worse, I'll transport there. I will protect you under any costs Shana." Sora said.
Fresh tears poured down her cheeks. "Thank you so much...."
"Anything for you. I'll see you at the park, ok?" Sora said.
"Okay." Shana said.
Sora nodded. "See you then. I love you." He then hung up.
Shana put her phone away and walked out of the bathroom. She grabbed a duffle bag and started packing.
Sora put his phone in his back pocket. "C'mon Mom. Let's go."
Cc changed back to a pixie and sat on Sora's shoulder.
Sora nodded then ran out, vampire speed.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Shana finished packing when there was loud banging on her door. She flinched and rushed to the bathroom as a man called out to her, demanding she opened the door. She slowly closed the bathroom door and fiddled with the lock on the window as she heard her bedroom door be kicked in. She panicked as she opened the window.
Sora was under the window. "Shana. Throw your bag down! My mom will help you!"
Cc flew up quickly and turned to human, holding the bathroom door closed.
Shana gasped and looked at Sora and then Cc. "How...how did you find out where I lived?"
"Hey! Open this fucking door!" The man yelled as he banged on the door.
"I just so happened to run by. And I saw you through the window. No time. Just c'mon Shana." Sora said completely worried about his girlfriend's safety.
Cc sealed the door closed with black ice. "That won't hold it long. But hurry Shana..."
Shana took her bag and managed to get it through the window, dropping it.
The banging got harder and harder. "Who is in there with you?! We told you no visitors you stupid bitch!"
Sora caught it and set hit down. "C'mon Shana!!"
Cc frowned. "What an ass! Go on Shana."
Shana nodded as the ice began to crack. She tried to get through the the small window but kept winching. Her body was terribly bruised so she was still in a lot of pain. Still she kept trying to squeeze through.
"C'mon Shana!! You can do it!!!" Sora yelled up.
Cc put a new layer of ice. "Shana ignore the pain!!!! Just keep going! You can do it!!!"
Sora cursed under his breath. "Damnit." He glew red and flew up to the window, "c'mon Shana. Gimme ur hand!"
Shana's hair covered half of her face as she looked at him. She reached out and took his hand.
"Bitch! I'm gonna kill you for this!!!" The man yelled as the ice cracked again.
"Sora pull her!" Cc said.
"Gosh I'm sorry if this hurts you!!" Sora said. He then pulled her out using his vampire strength. And then he held her close to him and zoomed back down to the ground. Landing on 2 feet.
The door opened and Cc punched the man straight in the face. "Abuse isn't cool bitch. I wouldn't show your face near Shana again. I've got a vampire son and husband, a brother who could drown you into the shadows before you can even say "shit", a sister who can scratch your eyes out, and a niece and nephew who will beat the shit outta you. Steer clear bastard!" She kicked him into a wall, changed to a pixie, and flew out, the window slamming shut behind her.
"Shana are you ok?!!?" Sora said letting her go, looking at her, face full of worry.
Cc landed and changed to a human.
Shana screamed in pain when he pulled her out of the window. The smell of blood was strong and fresh on her, mostly from her arms. When Shana was let go, she squeezed her eyes tight, her body wrapped in pain. "No....so much pain..." She was doing her best to keep herself from passing out from the pain. "I'm sorry...you had to go through this trouble."
Sora shook his head. "Babe. It's not your fault. I'll take you back to my house, and tend to some of your wounds." He gently picked her up.
Cc picked up Shana's bag.
Sora walked off, cradling her close.
Cc followed as a pixie, still holding Shana's bag.
Shana buried her face in his chest and cried hard.
Sora stroked her hair. "It's ok my love. You're safe with me. I'll always keep you safe."
They reached the house and he lyed her down on his bed.
"Sweetie I have to go. Your dad will be up soon."
Sora nodded. "Thanks Mom."
Cc kissed his forehead. Then looked at Shana. "Sweetheart you can stay as long as you need." She set the bag down and flew off.
Shana looked away, her hair still covering up half her face. "Don't look at me. I'm a mess and don't deserve your love."
Sora sighed. "Don't say that sweetie. It's not your fault." He walked into his bathroom and started a bath. He walked back into his room. "Go head and get into the bath and you can call me if you need anything, ok. And listen to me, you're beautiful and kind and smart and an amazing girl."
Shana hiccuped and nodded as she slowly got up and walked into the bathroom. "Thank you..." She closed the door and started to get undress.
Sora sighed and began cleaning up his room.
Yumi appeared in the bathroom, covering her tiny eyes, with her tiny hand. "I can't see anything so don't worry. How are you feeling Shana?" She ran into a wall and fell down to the floor, still covering her eyes. "Whoopsy."
Shana turned look at her as she finished undressing. "Yumi? What are you doing in here?" She didn't want anyone to see her body. Even she wouldn't look at her own body. She didn't want to see how badly she was bruised. "I'm...hurt. I shouldn't be here. I'm just putting sora in danger and giving him unnecessary drama."
Yumi sat up, moving her hands, but looking down. "Sorry my transportation magic is kinna o....wait what do you mean? Shana, Sora....he loves you. He wants to help you. He's willing to take a risk to protect you. Don't say such things."
Shana silently shed a few tears. "And how can I ever repay him for his kindness? Nothing I do will be enough. I'm such a terrible girlfriend."
Yumi smiled. "Maybe, when you're older or maybe just when you both are ready. But for now, be positive about yourself. Don't be so negative. Member what you told Sora about being positive when he was cutting. You know, he was close to commiting suicide. But then, you made him realize, he had too much too lose. You made him realize that, he has you."
Shana slowly looked over at the bath that sora made. Yumi was right. She sighed and nodded. Slowly, she entered the bath, wincing at the water stung her wounds. She did her best not to scream as she let the water hit her body. She really did need to leave that place. If sora didn't come save her....she wouldn't be here.
Yumi sat at the edge of the bathtub looking at Shana's face. "He loves you Shana. He wants you to be safe.....and happy. Let him take care of you."
Shana's hair that was covering half her face moved slightly to reveal some of her black eye. She stared ahead at the end of the tub as she nodded slowly. "I...no one has ever taken such good care of me before. I don't know how to react or what to do.."
Yumi flew over and placed her tiny hand on Shana's cheek and gave her a sweet smile. "React? No need to react. Just let him help you, and be positive."
Shana gave a tiny smile and nodded slightly. "I'll do my best."
"Good!! Sora will make sure your safe." Yumi said
Shana nodded again. "I know he will..."
Yumi smiled. "Take your time in here Shana. We're not rushing." She kissed Shana's cheek then dissapeard.
Sora knocked. "Shana....you ok in there?"