random role playing The Seven Deadly Sins

SilentKarma posted on Feb 22, 2014 at 09:04PM
Pride...Envy...Gluttony...Lust...Wrath...G­ree­d..­.Sl­oth­

In the world there has always been a balance between good and evil: Just as night needs day. This balance has been present ever since life existed, with guardians from both good and evil. The guardians of evil are named the Seven Deadly Sins. But recently, people who are calling themselves the Warriors of light have sought out to seek and destroy the Seven deadly sins. One by one, each of the sins fell. At first, it seemed like a good thing--to have no evil in the world. But the balance of yin and yang had been broken because of this. There was no more balance in the world, which set the world into a state of chaos. The moon turned red, and the sun grew brighter until the world began to dry up and feel like a desert. and since everyone was so...well so good, the leadership of the world was threatened as everyone believed that everyone was just as good as the next person. This triggered a new rule, that made it so everyone had to be a certain way: Everyone had to be PERFECT. If anyone had one tiny flaw, or even the smallest mistake such as spilling coffee, they would be punished. Every city was swarmed with brainwashed people, and secret police to watch and make sure that everyone was perfect.
But, from small shadows, came the children of the seven deadly sins. They had been kept from the world because even the seven deadly sins knew that too much sin in the world was a bad thing. But now that there was no sin, the children were awoken and sent to earth to begin creating sin in the world once again. They were no where near as powerful as their parents once were, but with every person they converted to sin, the more powerful they would grow. And maybe one day, they would take their parents place and restore balance to the world. But first they will need to get past the secret police, convert people....And also maybe even watch out for the warriors of light....The warriors that once took out their parents.

Rules:
*Only one child per sin
*Cursing allowed

The children of the sins:
*Remember that their powers are not fully developed yet, so don't think they are all powerful.
*Each child has one helper that they send to manipulate common people. The helper is not seen by the common people, but the childer of the sin is seen by people. By manipulating them to do the sin, they will get a tiny bit more powerful for each person
*Each child will also have one Power (Please make their power reflect their sin if you can)

Character sheet:
Name:
Child of:
Personality:
Power:
Helper:
Appearance:
Other:

My character:
Name: Essy
Child of: Envy
Personality: odd, dare-devil, goes by "Actions speak louder than words", childish (Unlike her mother)
Power: absorbs other peoples powers and uses them for an amount of time (Since she "Envy's" other peoples abilities)
Helper: She has a snake tattoo on her arm. when she wishes to manipulate someone, the snake comes alive and slithers down er arm to go to the person she wishes to manipulate. It then becomes a tattoo on them and can make them commit the sin
Appearance: Picture
Other: She almost always wears roller-blades
 Pride...Envy...Gluttony...Lust...Wrath...Greed...Sloth In the world there has always been a balanc

random role playing 35 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sableye21 said…
Name:Link
Child of: Pride
Personality: Weird,Prideful, and likes to make jokes
Power: Telekinesis but he can't lift things like cars or stuff like that yet
Helper: He has a dragon bracelet chain that no body sees accept him that commit sins..It's kind of a scythe like chain
Appearance: Pic
Other: He can turn into a Dragon but he doesn't know that
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name:Link Child of: Pride Age:15 Gender:Male Personality: Weird,Prideful, and likes to make jokes
lebih dari setahun yang lalu heart-of_love said…
Name: Silver
Child of: sloth
Personality: Brave,Trustworthy,quiet, easily amused.
Power: can make other people verry lazy and less likely to do work.
Helper: a ferret, it get's her to wake up and move from place to place.
Appearance: pic
Other: she's very lazy and wont do anything unless it's really cold or really hot. other then that she never moves.
 Name: Silver Child of: sloth Age: 16 Gender: female Personality: Brave,Trustworthy,quiet, easily
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SilentKarma said…
The silence of the night was broken by the sound of roller-blades and footsteps frantically running down the street. "Come back here you little brat!" A voice then followed, breaking the silence even more. Although the only response they got was a little girl laughing. There was no way they were going to catch up to her on foot. She turned her head around at them to stick out her tongue before skidding sharply around a corner and into an ally way. She jumped to the side and with her momentum, was able to breifly ride on the wall, up and over a fence. She landed back down on her feet and kept riding farther until she couldn't hear the footsteps or angry calls of the secret police anymore. Again she laughed "suckers" she then slowed down. Out of her pocket she took a lolly-pop and put it in her mouth and then put her hands in her pockets and just let herself roll slowly down the street, looking for any mischief she might be able to get into.
"Kid...did you see any....weird stuff lately?" One said,as Link ruffles his hair. "So....your might be looking for me" He smirked as he punched him in the stomach then kneed him in the you now what by his telekinesis. "Heh..I never knew my powers was good." He walked as he jumped on a window ledge jumping from wall to wall as he slipped and fell on Essy
Silver watched a child running happily to his mom as they went in for the curfew. "Tired.'' She murmured holding her hand palm facing the boy. "Lazy." she said again causing the boy to drop onto his butt. "Honey? what's wrong?'' his mother said panicky. "carry me." he said turning his head to her. "Honey i can't carry you." the child layed on his back. "ok...i'm..sleep..." the kid passed out and the mother was panicking. "time to move Silver." the ferret said crawling from her lap to her shoulder. "aww but i dont wanna move.'' Silver complained slowly getting to her feet with a large yawn.
Essy would be lying if she had said she wasn't surprised. Not everyday you have some random guy land on top of you. "Hey watch i--" he recognized Link from a long time ago when the sins were all together. "Pride?" She asked, getting a better look at him to make sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. She got up, brushing herself off. She smiled when she knew it was for sure him "Gee I haven't seen you in forever, Pride--Or what name are you going by here?" she asked
"Yeah Envy...I usually go by Link.....some police call me that also" Link said,getting up. "So...Envy...I saw the police was on your tail same as they was on me"
She shrugged lightly "Yeah, I don't know why they keep trying." She stretched backwards, cracking her back "I mean I sometimes wish they would put up a better chase. It's no fun when they are so slow" said, crossing her arms with a huff.
" I believe ya....I guess want to be in trouble all over the world." Link said,as police cars and Swat came from every corner. "And that fun begins today"
the air chilled around Silver causing her to not be so lazy. All of a sudden Police car's and swat teams past her . "it must be Pride and/or Envy" she yawned.
Link took his invisable chained-scythe whipping every single cop car. "You aren't gonna make me all have the fun......" He said,looking at envy hiding behind something before he gets shot
Essy gave the Swat team and cars a glance. A small smile grew "I hope these guys prove to be more fun" The snake tattoo on her arm began moving. It slithered around and down her arm, and then when it got to her hand, it became real. It made its way over to one of the police. It slithered up his leg and became a tattoo there. That police officer then glanced over to the officer in command, and began to be envious of his status as the chief of police. When the officer gave him an order he shook his head, "No, why should I listen to you? I have been in the force longer than you have. I should be giving the orders around here!" He said. The two began to argue and not focus on their mission. Essy smiled at her work. She then tried to look around to locate someones abilities to take. Most likely someone strong
lebih dari setahun yang lalu OnlyCorpse said…
(HI, may I join?)
Name: Ash
Child of: Wrath
Personality: Short tempered, not very friendly, dislikes being told what to do.
Power: When around people too much, he can make them lose control of their anger.
Helper: A large Fire Ant that locks around his wrist like a bracelet in disguise.
Appearance:
Other:

(HI, may I join?) Name: Ash Child of: Wrath Age: 16 Gender: Male Personality: Short tempered, no
"Heh...that old Essy" Link smiled,as his scythe ripped of some of the Swat's feet of as Screams came from everyone.
Ash leaned back on his hands, watching two younger boys in the school yard get into a fight cause by him. Other kids their age surrounded them, a few shocked and looked out for teachers, while others cheered in encouragement.
(Yes you are welcome to join :) )

Once the snake was sure those two were arguing, it jumped to the next police officer, causing him to envy one of his partners. They too began to argue and not cooperate. Essy saw her target and began to race over to him. The police saw her move and fired at her. Since she was moving, some of the shots missed, although, one of them managed to graze her shoulder. But she had managed to get to the man. She touched him and all the sudden had the strength of a full grown man; one of the stronger men too. He tried to grab her but she rolled under his legs, then grabbed his gun and hit him over the head with it to knock him out. Unfortunately, she wasn't watching behind herself. A guy tackled her down to the ground. She only smirked, and then used her stolen strength to wrestle the guy off of her. She finaly knocked him out as well and now was armed with both the mens guns. She also looted one of the bullet proof vests from them.
Ash turned his head away from the fight when he heard gun shots.
'Well don't that sound fun?' He thought, a slow grin pulled at his lips.
He jumped up and over the fence surrounding the school yard and walked towards the sound. The farther he got from the boys, the more they calmed down.
Link double kick kicked two men. " Priding your selves a bit" He said,swaying his scythe chopping swat teams heads off. "Fun..but not exciting"
She had misjudged just how many police there were. They soon began to swarm her, and even with her increased strength, it wasn't enough to overpower all of them at once. He helper noticed that many of them were closing in on her, and quickly left the person it was controlling and went to one of the men around her, causing him to be envious and want to take Essy down for himself. He knew that the chief would reward him greatly if he was the one to bring Essy to him. And then he might be promoted to a higher rank. He didn't want anyone else to get that rank except for himself.. He began to try and push the others out of the way so he could get to her. "Hey watch it!" One of them said "She's mine!" He answered "Who said you get her?!" They men around her began to argue, which left her room to sneak out from the middle of them. Once out of the middle, she began to shoot them.
Silver walked over to the alley and spotted Envy. she held her hand palm out at the big crowd of men. "Lazy,Tired,Sleep" She said as each one grew really tired and lazy and some even fell asleep. " It's nice to see you envy." Silver remarked in a monotone voice.
Essy was surprised to see the men go from ready to attack to asleep in a matter of seconds. She had only seen that sort of thing a few times before, but that must mean-- "Sloth?...Sloth!" Essy saw sloth and skated over to her "You're here, and awake" She commented "Seems like time has been good to you" She said as she eyed over sloth "...You've also gotten stronger" She said, envious herself of sloth since she had almost gotten overpowered by the men and sloth simply put them to sleep. Some of the powers seemed so much more useful when fighting certain people than others, which made envy envious of them.
Silver yawns and says in her monotone voice. "i'm only awake because it's to cold to be asleep." Silver could she the envy in well Envy's eyes. "your envious right now Envy...or um....do you go by a new name?"
Ash reached the area where he heard shots fired, and saw the amount of police and instantly hid behind a car, peaking around to get a better look at what was going on.
'Ah, seems like the others got into some mischief' He mused in his head.
The ant on his wrist crawled off and over to a police woman, crawling up her pants leg and biting her, infecting her with the sin of Wrath. She punched another police man in the gut, and he doubled over before standing straight and tackling her to the ground, cuffing her, looking confused about the others acting strange.
"Most people around here call me Essy. So I guess that's my name for this world" She said "I just don't understand how you can sleep all the time and still be so strong" She answered, but soon moved on "Do you happen to have a new name?" She asked, but her eye wandered off to what was happening behind her as she heard yelling. She saw how the police woman broke out. That obviously wasn't her power, nor was it Sloth or Prides. she was almost completely certain it was wraths. He must be around here too, but where?
(P.S., I won't be around for the first part of today)
"This feels like a family reunion." Link smiled,as his scythe became his dragon bracelet.
"it does."Silver agrees with a yawn. "i think it's best if we go now before more show up." she looks at all the people she put to sleep or made lazy and tired.
"I agree with silver. Now would be a good time to get the hell out of here. Anyone have a place we can go crash for the night?" She asked
"i might." Silver smiles glancing at her ferret " he will show you the way, while i clean up here." silver says as the ferret jumps from her shoulder and runs down the alley.
Link nodded. "Then that's clean this up."" He said,stacking a body of cops and swat on top of each other
Essy was surprised that Silver volunteered to clean up. She had always thought Silver would be the one to sleep instead of work, but she shrugged. She saw no reason to clean up this mess; 'they started it' she thought to herself. "Well I'll meet you back there then "She said and skated down the street after the ferret.
Link finally finished as he jumped on branches and poles following that ferret
Silver glanced at the cops that were still awake. "Sleep....it was just a dream.'' she said pointing her hand palm out at them. Silver then turned and started walking slowly to her house.

the ferret reached a house and dove into the bushes retrieving a small key, and dropping it in Essy's hand.
Essy took the key and unlocked the door. She walked in and almost instantly flopped herself down onto the couch as if she owned the place.
Silver reached her house a moment after Essy fell on her counch. "yea..make yourself at home.'' she said rolling her eyes and instantly becoming lazy and tired in the warm air.