random role playing The Advent Ghosts ((Retry))

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Feb 09, 2014 at 03:26AM
On January 1,2000, a young boy, Satan's son died. He was whipped, burnt, cut, in other words, it was painful. As soon as he died, his angry tormented soul was ripped to shreds. On January 1,2001, Satan's wrath was unleashed onto one huge city with a population of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 people, six hundred and sixty six people couldnt continue the wrath and suffered horrible fates. Now, the souls of those people are scattered around the the large city and have been torturing people's lives by haunting them and feeding off their fear, stress, agitation, etc. Its just a matter of time before they get enough power to take over a newborns body and be reborn, but they are all well aware of the consequences.

Rules:
*Absolutely no God modding, i cant stress that enough.
*YOU CANNOT leave the city your in.
*Once your reborn you have a full year to live,( why? because i said so) And because the Grim Reaper will be coming after you. Not only that, you will age rapidly, but stop at the age you died at in the first place.

Tips:
*You cant kill another person's OC without permssion, but you can shred them and send them into limbo.
*You can move objects around, and attack the person your haunting.
*You CAN posses body of the person your haunting for a short amount of time

~Oh and here's a warning, Beware the priests, once the hosts find out that they are being haunted, possessed, and drained, they will call in someone to bless and exorcise, so be careful.~

And you'll also need this-
Name:
Appearance
How You Died:
Who You Haunt:
How long you can posses a body(No longer than 20 minutes):

random role playing 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Kai Renzo
Appearance:(pic)
How You Died:Beaten to death.
Who You Haunt: he can haunt anyone, but Mainly a selfish bald man named Ronald Baldmin and a family of 4
How long you can posses a body (No longer than 25 minutes):15 minutes
 Name: Kai Renzo Age:17 Gender:Male Appearance:(pic) How anda Died:Beaten to death. Who anda Haunt:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
(Ha, my name)
Name: Keizo Yosukero
Appearance: Pic
How You Died: Stuck in a cage with no food and rotted corpse
Who You Haunt: Parents the source
How long you can posses a body(No longer than 20 minutes): 10 minutes
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 (Ha, my name) Name: Keizo Yosukero Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic How anda Died: Stuck in a
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
lol IKR! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Screaming_Death said…
Name: Sho Trunsiski
Appearance:Pic
How did you die: Drowned to Death
Who you Haunt:Mostly anybody but especially the long haired workaholic freak named James Burlinton and a couple that lives in a big mansion
How long can you posses a body?: 10-15 mins
 Name: Sho Trunsiski Age:17 Gender:Male Appearance:Pic How did anda die: Drowned to Death Who y
((Ok, you guys can start whenever cause im probably not gonna be around long enough to start it myself. Or, we could start now.))
(I'd rather wait for the main man to be present)
((OK! :P Finally here!))

Kai Renzo stood at the foot of a stair way that led to the second floor of a mansion. It was rather, new looking in an old way. Soon, less than 15 to 20 minutes, there would be a new family calling this place their home. He would make sure to give them a......"Warm" welcoming. It had been over 3 months since the last family moved. Well, fled. He had made the mistake of letting the wrong person share his hosts and things got messy quick. Too quick. He could fill himself fading slightly. But soon, he would be back at his normal state of power, and mind.
(Damn how did this go again.... I've been waiting for so long that I need a re explanation)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
haha! my bad dude XP lebih dari setahun yang lalu
well, basically everything thats written in the summary lebih dari setahun yang lalu
haha! my bad dude XP lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sableye21 said…
(I'm Screaming BTW)

Sho was going through the offices and saw James Burlington,the workaholic freak. These is gonna be fun,Sho dropped all of James's family photos on the floor. "Not again." He said,getting up clocer to the window. " I"M BAK!" Sho said,posse him. Soon enough, 10-15 minutes later,James head was splashed with blood. He left the office as he pulled the fire alarm.
Kai tapped his foot impatiently. He heard the doors to vehicles slam outside. "Finally......" he said to himself. As he spoke, a icy mist swirled from his lips. That seemed to happen alot though. He watched the door with the eyes of an anxious predator. But even he knew that he had to keep his mind straight, or he would run them out to quick. He wouldnt make any mistakes this time.
Keizo: *closing and barricading everything in the house* [Hehehehe,]
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sableye21 said…
Sho flew out the window with the alarm on,you could even hear it for miles. "It's getting boring...so switch time!" He never had a switch time since that time where he drowned a poor little girl to death.That time he went over bored. He flew over to a neighborhood where a lot of mansions were. He took a mansion all white with big windows so you can see inside. Sho was really excited to see that a couple was there for a double of fun
Kai heard the door to the mansion he was in open. A somewhat breeze of luke warm air blew passed him. [They're here......at last.....] he coughed slightly as two adults entered, followed by two children that appeared to be around his age. Well, the age he used to be anyways. One was a boy, the other a girl. He watched as they began to enter and exit the house, bringing in things that he found interesting each time. The time was coming. He just had to wait a little longer. At the same time, he felt like someone else was there.