random role playing Draw the Line (FULL)

sieluvzsoul posted on Jan 31, 2014 at 04:16AM
Tic-tock says the clock on the wall
It tells me everything is wrong, maybe
I lost my dreams along the way
Feels like we're about to fall
Into the shadow I run but lately gravity
Is pulling me back on my feet again

Why don't we say goodbye
Cos' now I know how it feels to live a lie
It's hurting so deep inside
Tell me why, oh its breaking me, its killing me
So why..draw the line

Tic-tock every heart beat drops
Whenever you're around baby
Can't seem to chase those clouds away
There's no escape from it all
Into the shadow I run but lately gravity
Is pulling me back on my feet again

Why don't we say goodbye
Cuz' now I know how it feels to live a lie
Oh it's hurting so deep inside
Tell me why, oh it's breaking me, it's killing me
What if we turned around and walk away
Right now.
Would you cry, would you die a little
Oh boy I'm about to say goodbye

Oh why don't we say goodbye
Cuz' now I know how it feels to live a lie
Oh it's hurting so deep inside

Oh it hurting so deep inside
So why...draw the line,
I draw the line

name:
extras:
apperance: (pic if u can)
personality:
background: (required)
life: (scale of 1-10... 1 being toatally crappy...10 being amazing)

rules:
-no killing other ocs
-sexual content allowed
-cursing allowed
-unlimited amount of charecters
-limited amount of role-players
-gay,les, and straite couples r definetley ALL allowed
-text talk allowed
last edited on Jan 31, 2014 at 04:26AM

random role playing 52 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

lebih dari setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
(no one is prob gonna join but ill make my charecters now)

name: Brienna Dupree
extras: physcic...yet doesnt know..until she starts hurting people with her mind
apperance: (pic)
personality: very sweet wen u dont push her buttons, shy, generous, caring, clumsy can sometimes be very oblivious
background: she was made fun of as a kid for having a "special' personality...when really shes just a normal girl but her clumsiness and obliviousness give people the wrong impression! She lives with her baby brother Joshua..hes very special so 2 say
life: 5
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 (no one is prob gonna gabung but ill make my charecters now) name: Brienna Dupree age: 18 gender:
Name: Joshua Dupree
Extras: unknown...for now..I add later in the RP
Appearance: (pic wen I find 1)
Personality: sweet, a bit perverted, kinda special in his own way
Background: he lives with his sister Brienna. Hes a special ed boy...but hes a normal human being jus lik all special eds, he gets teased everyday but wenever Bri senses sumthing suspicious he always covers it up or changes the subject. Bisexual.
Life: 2
 Name: Joshua Dupree Age: 11 Gender: male Extras: unknown...for now..I add later in the RP Appeara
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlackSparrow said…
{I know someone else who well join if you want me to ask her}

name: Anna Drean
extras: She can control shadows, and she’s blind, but she can somehow see through her shadows
appearance: pic
personality: {I’ll just let this develop since it’ll end up changing as I go anyway}
background: She lives on the streets, an orphan. She often well jump from friend’s house to friend’s house, but once they find out about what she can do they kick her out and she has to move to a new place. But she likes the freedom she has.
life: depends on the day, sometimes 2-3, sometimes 5

((Usually she wears torn jeans and a t-shirt, with a black leather jacket))
 {I know someone else who well gabung if anda want me to ask her} name: Anna Drean age: 17 gender:
(Sure)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fangfan7 said…
name: Beau Grimm
extras:
appearance: Pic
personality:
background: He and his twin sister live alone in their family’s home. Beau get’s picked on a lot about anything people can find. He has started to go down a dark path, but he feels best when he’s around his sister. He attempted suicide once, but when he realized what it would do to his sister he swore to never try again. He hates the people who are awful to him though. (I might add more to this later).
life: 3-4
 name: Beau Grimm age: 18 gender: Male extras: appearance: Pic personality: background:
name: Aisling Grimm
extras:
appearance: pic
personality:
background: She lives with Beau, but she is the happier of the two and tends to be more talkative. She is somewhat protective of Beau, but tries to not smother him. When she’s not dealing with the crap people give him she’s trying to deal with her own issue. She was born with the ability to manipulate fire, which she has hurt a lot of people with (on accident). She hasn’t told Beau.
life: 4

((If either of these don't work let me know and I'll change them))
 name: Aisling Grimm age: 18 gender: female extras: appearance: pic personality: backgrou
(Nah theyre both amazing...so did yall wanna start?)
((I'm okay with that. Is it alright if I might add characters later?))
{Same here}
(Ya characters r completely unlimited)
{Sounds good}
(Kk so who wants to start off..not it)
((I can give it a go I guess, if I need to change anything let me know))

Aisling and Beau walked silently to school. The had, had another...mishap, the day before. "Beau can I ask you something?" Aisling says after a bit.
"Sure, I guess."
"If they talk to you like that again, beat the hell out of them." she says. beau can't help but to smile a little. He puts an arm around his sister's shoulder and gives it a light squeeze.
"Sure thing Ash, I'll be sure to keep that in mind." he jokes. These were the moment he looked forward to, when he could just be with someone who didn't get on him about every little thing
(Nah its kool)
Brienna is runningg to school and she just dropped her brother off she was being chased by some perv whos always flirting with her and stalking her when she runs into 2 people who look about her age they looked like siblings but not enough to knock them over "oh I am so sorry" she yells as she keeps running but she looks back at them giving them an "im seriously sorry" look
Aisling stumbles a bit and Beau grabs her arm to steady her. They turn around almost simultaneously to see some guys who seemed to be chasing the girl. "Hey, what are you doing?" Beau asks. He felt a little more confident with his sister with him, but he still didn't like speaking out.
Name: Damien Rok
extras: he can manipulate the air around him
Appearance: pic
Personality:
background: Damien lives with his single mom and brother. He has a pretty good life, school is alright and no one knows about his abilities. He’s fairly popular too, so that helps him through high school. He has to be careful though because his ‘gift’ can cause serious harm if he’s not careful.
Life: 7-8
 Name: Damien Rok age: 18 gender: male extras: he can manipulate the air around him Appearance: p
Anna walked slowly on the street, taking in everything in this new town and being careful not to run into someone. She hoped this time she could stay longer than the last place.

Damien sat with a group of his 'friends' laughing and talking about the dumbest things. He didn't mind most the conversations they had, but he was tired from being up so late the night before so he wasn't totally paying attention
"Move..I gotta catch that girl" the guy said
"Hey! leave her be!" Aisling said, making sure she didn't move out of his way. Beau put a warning hand on her shoulder. "Ash..." he cautioned. He hated situation like this.
"I swear...if u dont...this girl im chasing belongs to me" guy saId as bri stopped on her heels "im nobody's property" she growled stopping up to this guy blocking the two ppl she was very mad now "not only did u just say I belong to u..u brought these poor people into ur bullshit...the way I see.it..uve got 2 choices..u culd either.. walk away go home and leave them.alone or I culd beat u 2 death" she said as the guy ran off "I will not give up" he yelled back as bri spun to look at the strangers "sorry u had to see that..thanks for your help..I hope he didnt bother you..and I didnt hurt you wen I ran into u rite" bri said innocently
"No you didn't hurt either of us." Aisling says
"Guys like that just piss me off." Beau says, a bit of his temper flaring. He had known pleanty of nice girls ruined by guys like that. Aisling puts a hand on his arm and turns her attention to the girl.
"I'm Aisling, and this is my brother, Beau." she says kindly, she couldn't decide if this girl looked familiar or not, maybe they went to the same school.
"What's your name?" Beau asks.
"Hello im Brienna Dupree" bri said sweetly
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Screaming_Death said…
(I'm I might be coming back on at 7:00 or 8:00 then I'm going to make my character but nvm)

Name: Alejandro (Alex if you call them that)
Extra: He can make himself multiply himself and can make illusions
Appearance:Pic
Personality:Really changes
Backstory: Alex was 6 when he went to a big science fair.There was something that made mutants and was banned but Alex went anyways.He met up with the inventor and the inventor put him in the machine and that made Alex turn into a multiplying beast.He forgot his memory so he don't know it's his power
Life: I would say 3-4 because sometimes he gets over control but he don't know why
 (I'm I might be coming back on at 7:00 atau 8:00 then I'm going to make my character but nvm) Name:
(2 kool death)
Aisling smiled in response and Beau just nodded. "Do you go to the school near here?" Aisling asks, wondering if the girl went to the same school she and Beau did.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
name: Cadence Lowell
extras:
apperance: pic
personality: sweet, nice, caring, loving, doesn't like to bother others, shy, keeps to herself
background: She was abused by her mother until her mother left and her father kept her. She always kept to herself, even though her dad tried to care for her and be part of her life. She still locked him out no matter how much she loved him. (( this is all I can think of. ))
life: 4
(( my picture isn't uploading for some reason. I'll upload it when I get home. ))
sieluvzsoul commented…
noooo lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(Umm...I'm just trying to start it back up)

Mack got up with a start.Sweat all over the bed or was it...never mined.He took a 100 degree shower for 10 minuets.He got out put his clothes on when all of a sudden there was three of him.He was kind of freaked out."Are you me?" Mack said,as he did the same the other him did. Then it faded away with no warning and Mack flew threw the door. "Damn that hurts!"
"mhm im heading there rite now" bri said
(Um..Where r bri? Is she somewhere like at school or something?)
(shes bout 2 b)
"OMG tht reminds me...SCHOOL...see u guys around" she says running off "nice meeting u" bri yelled bak
Aisling and Beau shared a look and then headed the same direction as Bri. "I guess that means we do go to the same school." Beau says quietly, Aisling smiles at him as they continue walking, arriving at school shortly after.
bri reaches her school "god school...gotta hate it"
Anna found herself arriving at a school. She stopped and sent small shadows all around to see what everything looked like. "Not bad..." she says to herself, wandering onto the school grounds.

Damien excused himself from his friends and headed to class. He noticed a few people arriving who he had seen around often, why he remembered them he did not know. He had classes with all of them though, Aisling and Beau as well as a girl named Brienna. He looked around briefly to see if any of the others were there that he recognized, and then headed inside.
(( here she is! ))
 (( here she is! ))
(( so what's going on? ))
as Aisling and Beau were walking into the school, well kind of rushing, Aishling collided with another of the students (Damien). Beau caught his sister's arm before she totally lost her balance. "I'm so sorry." she says, apologizing to Damien.
Bri rushes by aisling and beau not noticing its them
Mack gets up buts gets knocked down by the girl,Bri from his class."You must really hate me." He said,dusting himself off.
Bri stops and runs bak towards mack "OMG no srry..r u ok?"
At the same time Beau catches Aisling Damien also grabs onto her arm to steady her. He immediately lets go though when Beau gives him a look. "It's entirely my fault." He says, and then smiles a little. "It's been a long time since I've seen you Ash. Same with you Beau. I hope you guys have been doing well?" he asks them.
(( Fine. Just jumping in then. ))

Cadence walked down the street, sighing a bit. She was out getting groceries for herself and her dad. She had some money in her pocket to buy the groceries with. Her dad was sick. Really sick. She was getting really worried, but the doctors say there is nothing to do. They just have to wait to see if he gets better or worse.
Aisling smiles a little, though it doesn't hold much warmth. "Yes it has." she answers. "Though I suppose you've been busy with your Jock friends." she says coldly.
"Ash..." Beau warns. It was only three of the football jocks who had beat him, but Aisling seemed to associate all of them together. He didn't even know if Damien was a football player or not, so he didn't totally understand why his sister hated him so much.
"Yeah,and class didn't start yet.The only reason I'm here is because I need to use the shower because my house water supply is going down." Mack said
Bri smiles warmly "well at least u r ok"
Damien frowned a little. He played both Football and Soccer, soccer was his favorite of the sport though. He understood why she was so angry with him though, two of the guys who picked on Beau were his friends, he didn't know the third. "Ash, listen, i'm sorry for whatever reason you're mad at me. Maybe we can talk about it or something over a coffee after school?" he says.
Aisling just gave him a look. "I don't know if I'll be able to. I'll let you know at the end of the day. Come on Beau." she says walking away. Beau gives Damien a somewhat sympathetic look.
"You should know by now that my sister has too much to deal with already. Don't hurt her." he says to Damien before following after his sister. He grabs her arm to stop her. "Ash, maybe you should see what he has to say." Beau suggests.
"I well, don't worry. You know we used to be good friends. In elementary school." she says.
"I know Ash, I was there too. Now come on or we'll be late again." he says, Aisling follows behind him.
Damien nodded to Beau's warning and then turned back to go to his locker. He didn't really know how to mend the rift between him and Aisling. They used to be such good friends, and now? Well now she seemed to hate anyone associated with anyone harming her brother in any way. Not to mention something about her just seemed extra high strung.
"Yeah,I guess." Mack said,smiling back "What do you want to do before school starts?"
"I shuld get to class..see ya Mack" bri said before walking away towards her class same as beau and aisling