random role playing The Country of Hearts

sparkles3 posted on Jan 25, 2014 at 01:29AM
Wonderland is split into various countries, with most of the action taking place in the 'Country of Hearts'. It is divided into three main territories: The Castle of Hearts, ruled by Vivaldi (the Queen of Hearts), with assistance from Peter White who serves as Prime Minister, and Ace (the Knight of Hearts), the most skilled swordsman in the Wonderland, who has a terrible sense of direction; Hatter Mansion, home of Wonderland's Mafia, The Hatters, lead by Blood Dupre (The Hatter), with help from his second-in-command Elliot March (the March Hare) and the gatekeepers, Tweedledee and Tweedledum (Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum); and the Amusement Park, run by the marquis Mary Gowland (the Duke) with help from a punkish cat, Boris Airay (the Cheshire Cat). All three territories are at war with each other, with the only neutral area being the Clock Tower Plaza in the centre of the Country of Hearts.

Last time an outsider came to the Country of Hearts, madness ensued. But more outsiders means less people fighting. It's not like they can all fall in love with the same person, right?

Canon Characters:
Boris Airay: sparkles
Vivaldi :
Peter White:
Ace:
Blood Dupre :
Elliot March :
Tweedledee :
Tweedledum :
Mary Gowland:
Julian:
Nightmare:

Make a Character:
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapon:
Outsider or "One with Duties":
Which Territory:
Pic:

BTW, the first paragraph was from wikipedia
 Wonderland is membagi, split into various countries, with most of the action taking place in the 'Country of H

random role playing 30 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sparkles3 said…
Name: Razzi
Personality: silly, fun, caring, awkward
Bio: she came to to the Country of Hearts on her what seems like a month ago, but you know how weird time is here.
Weapon: nada. just mah brain.
Outsider or "One with Duties": Outsider
Which Territory: mostly hangs around amusement park
Pic:
 Name: Razzi Age: 16 Gender: female Personality: silly, fun, caring, awkward Bio: she came to to
lebih dari setahun yang lalu heart-of_love said…
Name: Snow
Personality: changes
Bio: She came to the Country of Heart's a good two year's ago and is good friends with the Hatter
Weapon: Magic
Which Territory: Hatter Mansion
Pic:
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name: Snow Age: 15 Gender:female Personality: changes Bio: She came to the Country of Heart's a
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlackSparrow said…
{Does this work?}

Name: Jinx
Personality: (I’ll figure this out as I go)
Bio: She doesn’t know how long she’s been here, just that it is long enough for her to be comfortable in her new home.
Weapon: a sword and set of throwing knives, though she does have a little bit of magic she can use every once in a while.
Which Territory: Hatter Mansion (though she moves around a lot)
Pic:
 {Does this work?} Name: Jinx Age: 16 Gender: female Personality: (I’ll figure this out as
{Can I also be Vivaldi?}
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fangfan7 said…
((Can I be Blood Dupre? If not that's alright))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu I_love_Finn13 said…
big smile
Hello!!! Im new!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Time_Master said…
((This is an actual Manga, everything you said up there is literally a Manga i once read, i think i could find it for you))

Name: Banette

Bio:
This girl had been in Wonderland for as long as she could remember, and none of the others in there knew where she came from, all they know is, she is not someone to mess with.

Weapon: The Zips on her head are infinite inside, so she uses them to store all sorts of things, including Cannons, swords, bows n' arrows, guns.

Outsider or "One with Duties": she would be considered 'One with duties'

Which Territory: She goes where she likes, most of the people don't mind her.

Extra:
In case people are wondering, yes, she is related to the Male Banette i usually play with, she's his Sister.

She has an Amazing singing voice, and when she sings Music comes from the Zip on her head.
 ((This is an actual Manga, everything anda berkata up there is literally a komik jepang i once read, i think i c

((Here's the Manga i was talking about link))
((anyone wanna start?))
((I do! :D))
((ok then lets start))
Snow smiles as she runs out of the Hatter Mansion. "wee." She laughs jumping on the rails and sliding down to the ground.
Banette was sitting down near the Forest between the Castle walls, and the Hatter mansion, knowing no one would attack her if she was here.
Snow giggle and dashes into the forest. "this place is full of Mystery." she laughs doing a cartwheel.
Banette, hearing the noise the other girl was making, became annoyed.
"SHUSH!!!"

the forest ground rumbled a little when she screamed

"jeeze... I'm trying to sleep..."
Show facepants into the ground. "Who said that.'' she asked looking around
"i did..."

Banette said, raising her hand to let Snow know where she is.

"You're an Outsider.. that girl that hangs with the Hatter, has he told you about the fact that half this forest belongs to the Heart Queen and the other half to the Hatters?"
"of course i'm not stupid." Snow snaps standing up and brushing the leaf's off of her dress.
"Then he hasn't told you about me then... awell, that's a Good thing, I'm gunna go to the Tea party now..."

Banette stood up, the zip on her head jiggled as she did so, then she began to walk to the Castle of Hearts.
Snow watches her for a moment and shrugs "strange."
Banette walks up to the gate, as Tweedledee and Tweedledum move the spears to stop her.

"And who're you?"
"to come here?"

Banette gave them an annoyed expression.

"Idiots"

Tweedledee and Tweedledum began to get sleepy, and both fell on the floor, and fell asleep. Banette then headed towards the castle after she went through the gate.
Snow sits on a tree branch reading a random book she brought
Jinx crouched next to the mansion. She didn't know if she was known to any of the mafia members, but she hoped she wasn't. Right now though her plan was to sneak in a steal what she could, then maybe make run for it to the amusement park.
Snow yawns and jumps from the tree and start's walking back to the mansion.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fangfan7 said…
Name: Auden
Personality: ((It’ll develop as I go))
Bio: Auden doesn’t remember anything of his life before he woke up in Wonderland. Now he lives as best he can, sometimes causing trouble if it suits him
Weapon: Bow and arrows
Which Territory: Amusement Park
Pic:
 Name: Auden Age: 17 Gender: male Personality: ((It’ll develop as I go)) Bio: Auden doesn’t
"why does something not feal right?" She says looking around quietly as she walked.
Banette stopped at the front gate of the mansion, she felt someone nearby.

"Who's there? i know there is someone there, c'mon out!"
"I should be asking you that." Snow said seeing Banette
Banette looked to the sneaking girl.

"And why would you be asking me? you're an outsider, though you seem less of an Outsider than that other annoying person in the forest, are you here for the tea party aswell?"
"no i just like tormenting the guards." Snow smiles
"Then go torment them some more, it'll let me in afterall"

She said, as she opened the front door.