random role playing Healing Hearts and Open Scars

L_Deneuve posted on Jan 02, 2014 at 04:33AM
You had always thought life was hard enough without having a boyfriend or girlfriend, a wife or a husband, you're treated like dirt at your job or made fun of at school, and no one seems to listen or slow to your problems. Why does everyone make assumptions on how you feel?

Why does everyone seem so angry and frustrated with you? What did you do?

This is no longer a question you need to ask since, well, no one is even really around anymore to be angry, dislike, or bother you. In a world full of dead people why would anyone feel the need to even look at you when they are busy saving their own skins from the masses of undead that want to rip you up and eat you alive. In a world so lonely and hostile do you even need anymore friends anymore? Do you even need to live anymore?
So maybe you're afraid to die or even kill yourself so you fight. So alone and -oh hey it's that girl from last year you had a crush on and she is trying to eat you, you cut her head off with an ax remembering how she humiliated you in front of most of the students at school-.

You figured when you found survivors you could maybe team up, maybe you did maybe you didn't. Maybe you made a friend and he joined you starting a small group. Oh, he got bitten. Oh well, he may be but he's not REALLY dead yet. So you keep him around feeding him whatever scraps of raw meat you can afraid he'll abandon you. Being eaten by him doesn't sound so bad because at least he was one of the few friends you have now.

Go off and do something. Anything, kill hordes of zombies, survive, make a life for yourself on a planet full of homicidal dead people.
What could go wrong?

Profile:
Name:

Appearence:

Weapon of choice or skill:

Bio:

Rules:
no supernatural beings but you can be a zombie with a dapper personality
no one liners if you can help it
no just doing nameless wandering if you can help it
Have as much fun as you can in this miserable world I've made for you and myself
and KILL SOME ZOMBIES
last edited on Jan 02, 2014 at 04:36AM

random role playing 19 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu L_Deneuve said…
((I don't mind if no one joins, I can roleplay by myself. It would just be nice if anyone who looked here joined.))

Name: Mako Jacobs

Appearence:

Weapon of choice or skill: He has a ax but rarely uses it. Killing zombies scares him even more so now that his friend is one.

Bio: Mako never had a perfect life, he was comfortable but never actually happy. He was to scared to ask anyone out, he is a pansexual and even though mostly ko one knew what that was they found it an easy way to make fun of him. He is miserable in a sense that he is lonely and though he does alright he feels like he could do better in school and work. He tried to be happy but it was whiped away with most life on Earth. Then he made a friend named Xander, they were best buddies and he even got a little more comfortable with killing zombies. He became more relaxed and happy. Then Xander got bitten and turned, he keeps trying to pretend he's still the same but he knows he isn't. But he knows that Xander is still in there, they still speak if Xander remembers how to.
 ((I don't mind if no one joins, I can roleplay oleh myself. It would just be nice if anyone who looked
Name: Xander Chery

Appearence: A bit more zombie like.

Weapon of choice or skill: N/A

Bio: He was always depressed even as a kid and he found he could never relate to anyone, he cut himself and didn't care. He tried multiple suicide attempts and closed himself away from the world. He had gone to many therapists and councilers who tried to aid him in becoming 'healthy' minded. He didn't care, the just talked at him and they never listened so he did they same. When everyone became zombies he was secretly happy, no everyone could feel empty if they even felt. Now he's a zombie with a friend who still treats him like a person. If he could remember how he would smile. Something that he hadn't really done willingly until he met Mako.
 Name: Xander Chery Age: 17 Appearence: A bit lebih zombie like. Weapon of choice atau skill: N/
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KayKutie13 said…
Name: Emma Golding

Appearence: pic

Weapon of choice or skill: She carries a gun but she is still shaky with it so she mostly uses odd weapons like bats and crowbars.

Bio: Emma never fit in. She got bullied in small ways nothing big but she never felt happy. The "friends" she had only came around when they were bored or needed something. She thought turning 18 and going to college would make everything better. She stopped texting and calling the fake friends she had after all she did always have to contact them first. She didn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend to care for, her relationships never worked, she always did something wrong or just never felt happy. The last boyfriend she had was now a zombie she didn't care for. She day dreams and lives in her own head. She never made it to college the end of the world stopped that from happening. Everything was supposed to get better when you grew older but now nothing would change because it was as if the world had stopped.
 Name: Emma Golding Age: 18 Appearence: pic Weapon of choice atau skill: She carries a gun but
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Time_Master said…
((A zombie with a dapper personality? Like being a complete and utter troll towards the humans? :3 ME LIKE!))

Name: Chester

Appearence: PIC

Weapon of choice or skill: He's a Zombie, but he retained his mind, except he also went a bit... nutty, so his weapon is both Other zombies, and his teeth.

Bio:

Chester was a musical artist, he played wonderful Violin, however people today had preferred their Dubstep, bass, rock and pop, and they didn't enjoy Classical music anymore, so he was booed at, shunned and his music was spat on.

Now one of the millions of poor souls who were turned into a Zombie, except Chester here kept his mind, he kinda enjoys it now, he can walk around the world, and not have to worry, since everyone is a mindless corpse now, he plays his Violin where-ever he wants, it attracts the zombies, but they don't do anything except moan at him.
 ((A zombie with a dapper personality? Like being a complete and utter troll towards the humans? :3 ME
Mako came back from kitchen of some abandoned house with a large peice of defrosted bloody meat and Xander looked up smelling the blood before he'd even entered the room. Smiling he sat next to his zombie friend who had been chained up heavily and brushed some hair out of his eyes which prompted him to lean forward and attempt to bite him.

"Xander, how are you?, "he received no respects nae but continued on anyways. "So as you know it's lunch time, sorry it isn't really fresh but this is all I could find so.... here ya go!"

He held out the slab of nearly in front of Xander's face and he leaned forward biting till he got a firm bits and pulled with his head ripping meat away and bloodying further his already bloody shirt.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Outside, Zombies moaned, shuffled around like mindless drones, with only the purpose of cannibalism on anything alive, Good thing Chester was one of them, he walked throughout the streets, before hopping onto the brick fence-wall of an abandoned house, and began to play his violin in a nice, soft classical tune.

Zombies from all over heard it, being the mindless corpses they are, they can't see, and are attracted to heat and sound, so the stupid corpses piled under the brick-fencewall, and moaned at how they couldn't find any life near the noises.
Xander smiled back at him grunting a bit and went back to eating his lunch with a child's glee.

"I'm going out for a little bit okay? And... I'll come back soon. I just need to find some food. "

Xander looked up as if his eyes were saying what for? He lifted his slab of meat and brought it in front of him. "Share?"

"Haha, I can't eat that. I'll get sick. And it's yours so enjoy."
Emma sighed as she sang bits of random songs to herself, she was rearranging flowers on the window sill of the abandoned apartment she was staying in. She had a small plate of leftover food from her breakfast that she was still picking at, she knew better than to waster food in a time like this. Once satisfied she spoke out loud "There doesn't that look better?" She questioned out loud only to answer herself moments later "Why yes, yes it does" Emma had always had a slight OCD with things begin clean so once had discovered this place could work as a possible safe zone she cleaned and scrubbed the carpets, stole items from other nearby apartments until she had created herself a little fantasy room that was lit mostly by Christmas lights so she could see but it would be dark enough to not attract zombies. During the dark she kept her black out curtains open so she could look out into the street.

After finishing the flowers she looked at the mirror to her left and stuck her tongue out laughing "Come on! Lets go sit outside!" She nodded at her reflection and stepped out the window on the fire escape with a book she had found on one of her outings.
Chester felt the presence of life nearby, he stopped playing his violin, and looked around, only to spot a girl, standing on a balcony-looking platform 3 or 4 blocks down from where he was sitting, and it wasn't a zombie girl, Chester was sort of glad that because of his random violin playing, the zombies didn't go near her apartment, so he decided to continue playing to keep them away...

but there was a strange impulse inside him to lead the zombies towards her... he decided to ignore it for now. and he began to play again
Emma could hear soft music playing, it was barely audible to her but she thought against discovering where it came from. "Even if I found them, they probably wouldn't be nice and we don't like people who aren't nice right?" "Nope, mean people suck" She giggled as she answered herself. She opened her book and read a little before sitting down and listening to the music "Its soft...but nice.... Violin...oh.. I miss the Cello I used to have.." She nodded to herself "Yeah.. Our Cello was a good friend"
The impulse to lead zombies towards her became stronger, was it because of all the more zombies coming towards Chester instead? did he dislike being around these walking brainless corpses?

a boat passed down the river, just a block in the opposite direction of the girl, the stupid fools, sure the zombies couldn't swim, but their boat was a giant moving object, and movement attracts them, the zombies now ignoring the minor playing of the violin, and they all ran towards the giant moving boat, making bone-chilling screams, as they all jumped off the river side, some landed in the river, but 1 or 2 got onto the boat, and ate and infected the people on board.

"aaah... stupid people, still not discovering much about us, eh, my brick-brained morons?"

Chester said, as he kicked off the head of one of the zombies, then he began to play his violin again.
Emma was wide eyed as she heard the screams of the zombies. She grabbed her binoculars and watched in horror as they threw themselves off the river side with only two making on board but those two...they destroyed everything. Emma pulled the binoculars away with shaky hands and shook her head "Not good...not good at all" She then nodded her head agreeing with what she had just said. She felt tears falling but she didn't wipe them away.
Chester heard the low, soft sound of half-weeping, he looked to where the girl was, she was crying? did she feel some emotion to the humans who had just died?

Chester yelled out loud, as he did, zombies ran towards, only to be disappointment from no signs of life
"YOU SHOULD BE MORE QUIET ALIVE ONE! OR MY BRAINLESS BROOD HERE WILL HEAR YOU!"
Emma froze and looked down the alley way. She saw man standing there but he looked like a zombie... was he in a disguise? No..there was no way he could still be a functioning zombie could he? Emma found herself smiling at this though, "I wonder if hes nice?" "Maybe we can meet him one day" She climbed back in to her apartment to grab her back pack and weapon it was time for her to go scavenge for food and supplies. She climbed down the stairs and exited the building quietly.
Chester just chuckled, as she sneakly left her apartment with a bag on her back, then he played his violin agian, the strange urge to make zombies goto her...

then he decided to try something, he pointed to a zombie, then towards the river.

"Go" The zombie looked at Chester,
"Meh, i was hoping that wou-"

The zombie then instantly ran where Chester had pointed, and jumped into the river.

"oh... oh LAWD that's going to be fun!" he then began to play his violin in a happy tune, as he just discovered something about himself.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu screamingdeath1 said…
Name: Shade Matthews

Appearance: Pic

Weapon: Hand-made sword and knifes

Bio: Hated at school,home,or wherever he went he was hated.They always think he was nerdy.People thought he was ugly.The hated him in whatever way they could. Shade wanted to die.He didn't belong here.He was about to be friends with this girl name,Emma.But knocked out cold with a fist.When Shade woke up,Emma was by my side.It was us against the world.

Others: His dad was a Blacksmith and Shade stole all his knifes and his favorite sword
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name: Shade Matthews Age:17 Appearance: Pic Weapon: Hand-made sword and knifes Bio: Hated
Shade was just humming walking down the street to see a girl.He starts to whisper."Hey,are you a zombie?" Shade said,but when she turned around it was Emma."Emma,is that you?!?"
Emma paused and looked at the boy "Is he a zombie..." "No he is a boy" She answered herself and squinted her eyes before freezing "S-shade...???" She stumbled confused she thought she would never see him again he was the closest thing she had to a friend.
Shade walked with excitement."What down there in the alley?" Shade asked Emma