random role playing Bakugan selanjutnya Gen brawlers

TAIKAMODO posted on Oct 02, 2013 at 03:55AM
10 years after the events of bakugan battle brawlers,bakugan is a major part of every day life.Brawls are happening daily,and with the new amount of brawlers,bakugan's becoming bigger by the day.Ever since the final brawl against naga,everything appeared to be in peace again.But once again,everyone thought wrong.The dark energy from the doom dimension that built up finally erupted into vestroia,creating a world of chaos and evil.From this chaos,a bakugan they called Tairanoid was born,and teleported to the closest world;Earth.Tairanoid,and his brawler Damien,are here to bring the darkness to vestroia to earth,so that tairanoid can rule both worlds.The only thing standing in their way is the new generation of brawlers,so let's hope the new age is ready for a fight!

Rules...

-the bakugan battle brawlers rules are the active ones

-Let's pretend the seasons after new vestroia didn't happen.We still use original rules,and yes i watched the other seasons after the original

-No godmodding

-No over powered characters people!

-Only OC characters allowed.Also,The brawlers would be like 22 anyway.

-No swearing or sexual themes.It IS bakugan,right?

-You have to challenge people before you battle them if it's P vs. P

-Also,don't keep on ranking up unless it's part of the story or just makes sense.

-No one line posts!I don't expect novels,but at least three sentences.

-No heavy mushy stuff.We don't need a romance flick,we need bakugan!It's allowed,but keep it at a minimum.

-I expect mature people.Or....at least partly mature.....respect other rp'ers.

That's it!

Character sheet...

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Ranking:(For those of you who even think about it,no higher than #100.Sorry,but you can't be that good yet unless story relevant)

Bio:

Preferred attribute:

Guardian bakugan:

Bakugan team:

last edited on Oct 05, 2013 at 03:01PM

random role playing 175 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...