random role playing The Mortal Instruments: from shadows to ashes

Demeter13 posted on Aug 30, 2013 at 02:07AM

If you havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with some of the terms used this may help :)

link

Valentine is defeated and the unseen world has been slowly pieced back together by the remaining shadow hunters. Now a new age has risen from the ashes of their predecessors and continue to fight the on going battle between the Nephlim and demons.
But what happens when the accords are broken once again? And children of Lilith (warlocks) begin to dissapear? As if they've never existed?
Down worlders are becoming more violent with the young shadow hunters and the clave some even daring to vandalize the institute and call out the clave.
Evidence of greater Demons is becoming more and more frequent as is the death of Shadow hunters everywhere and this new world is crumbling faster and faster.
Can this generation save us? Or is this the end for Nephilim?

To join:
Name:
Weapon of choice:
Skills:
Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn):
Parabarti(if has one):
Extra:

If anda havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with

random role playing 1137 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1137

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Demeter13 said…
Name: Nathaniel (Nate) Herondale
Appearance: pale gold hair and green eyes, faint freckles, lean and muscled
Weapon of choice: Seraph blade and other various daggers
Number of years at institute: 11
Extra: Grandson of Clary and Jace Herondale, who had died years ago in Idris.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kat-chan said…
Name: Emily Rave
Appearance: Black hair with coloured streaks that she changes from time to time, blue eyes, tanned skin,
Weapon of choice: A sword made with blessed iron, as well as seraph blades (Although she prefers her sword)
Number of years at the institute: 7
Kat-chan commented…
Sorry I took so long to gabung >A< lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(( Okay :) lets get started))

"EMILY!!!" Nathaniel hollered and swung down from the rafters in the training room, his black Tshirt hugging his torso and biceps, Baggy training pants hanging low on his golden hips.
"Yes, yes, what do you want now?" Emily had just entered the training room. Her currently blue streaks matched her tight dark blue tank top and black sweatpants.
"You took my seraph blade! And don't deny it! Ill have church shed in your bed sheets again." He threatened, narrowing his green eyes.
Emily crossed her arms, setting her jaw stubbornly. "I don't know what you're talking about." She met his glare coolly. "And you should know better than to threaten girls like that. Didn't anyone ever teach you manners?"
"I've never needed manners in combat and welcome to the world of equals Emmy I can't threaten you all I want man or no." He chided
Emily made a face. "Whatever. Take your seraph blade then, since you want it so badly." She pulled the blade from a gym bag she had been carrying. She held it out to him. "It's right here." She blinked innocently at him.
"That's what I thought! The nerve of some people stealing others weapons Emmy! Didn't your mother teach you any better?" He cocked an eyebrow.
Emily tilted her head, feigning deep thought. "What was it you had said? You don't need manners in combat?"
"I haven't said a single thank you or your welcome to any demon I've killed. No. There is no manners in combat Emmy." He stated cockily and swung back up on one of the beams.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Invincible321 said…
Name: Michael Lightwood
Appearance: Short, medium brown hair, tall and muscular, bright blue eyes
Weapon of choice: Cross-bow
Skills: Precision, far-distance shooting and strategy
Number of years at the Institute: 13
Parabarti: Nate
Extra: Love child of Alec Lightwood and unimportant woman
"Nate, calm down, it's just a seraph blade," Michael chimed in.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Just a seraph blade? Micky you don't understand that's not just any seraph blade that's MY seraph blade."
"It's just Emmy. It's really not that big of a deal."
"Emmy has been stealing my things since she's been here." He swung down from the beam with ease and tackled micheal to the ground,"So how was Idris?"
Michael twisted his leg over and between Nathaniel's legs, flipping him backwards and onto his stomach on the floor. He crawled on top of him pinning his arm back and using his other hand to push Nate's cheek down, "Hot."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Mind if I join?

Name: Julianne Fairchild
Appearance: Petit girl with pretty wavy golden blonde hair, fair skin pink lips and big blue eyes
Weapon of Choice: Compound bow or Cross Bow
Skills: Accuracy and Speed
Number of Years in the Institute: 3
Parabarti: none
Extra: Living in Idris for a long time she didn't get much training and now lives in the Institute to try and complete her training
Nate brought his elbow up, connecting it to his jaw and twisting out of his grip lithely,"Mother told me
It was humid. How was your first clave meeting Mickey? Huh?" He dug his knee into his groin.
Julianne walks in and leans against the doorframe. "Micheal your back!" She smiled brightly.
Michael keened over in pain, grabbing Nathaniel with him and pulling him into headlock. He grimaced through his teeth. Then, he ruffled Nate's hair before shoving him away and moving toward Julianne.
"How was the Clave meeting? I've been dying to hear of home, Nate throwing me to the ground and pushing me off high objects gets boring after awhile." Julianne laughs a bit smiling at him in her training clothes.
"Not for long we've got to go back for another meeting with the enclave next week which I will be able to attend because I will be an adult." He smiled broadly and strode up next to micheal, his green eyes bright, he'd always like Julianne, Emmy was more of a sister to him.
"It's not much more exciting, really. All the elders forget what it's like to be out with the Downworlders and become progressively less concerned."
"Then you'll both have to tell me what they're doing next meeting. I want to know how everyone is, especially mother." Her blue eyes were soft and kind as she smiled at both of them then picked up a serph blade admiring its blade. "She'll want to know my progress in training it has been three years after all. Tell her I'm a fine Shadowhunter now as well as a beautiful young lady she'll like that."
"Will do Julianne." He gushed and smiled widely,"you've been doing very well and I'm impressed with your seraph work."
She smiled. "Thank you so much Nate that means a lot. Now I can actually fight back when you put a knife at my heart, though I do think your just being naughty trying to look down my shirt." She teased him and walked off practicing twisting the blade in her fingers then does a few tucks and rolls her body cat like in movement.
Michael shook his head. "Get a room, you two."
"She's awfully clever Micky, has all my bad intentions figured out." Nathaniel grinned and followed Julianne into the training room, shouldering open the heavy door to the weapons room.
Michael followed after the both of them.
"How kind of you to open the door for us." She smiled and slipped past him into the room admiring her bows and arrows. "Guess what I got my drivers license boys." She said excitedly.
(Was I really gone for that long...?)
Emily looked at Julianne with mock hurt. "Since when was I considered a boy? I'm pretty sure one of the people you're addressing is, in fact, a female."
"What do you need a drivers licence? Only mundanes drive Juli." He said, taking up his twin seraph blades.
"Don't be so asshurt, Em," Mike said.
Emily rolled her eyes. "You do realize I don't actually care, right Mike?" She picked up and unsheathed her sword.
Michael turned to face Emily, "You seem pretty worked up about it." He crossed his muscular arms over his chest.
"It's called sarcasm. Ever heard of it?" Emily inspected her blade before nodding with satisfaction.
Michael looked back to the other two, "I just got home after two months and all I get is Em's sass and a knee in the groin?"
"You got fat Micky , they feed you too much in Idris. You needed some playful banter." He grinned devilishly and poked his stomach before clambering back up the rafters.
"You're just jealous because Mrs. Fairchild makes the best biscuits and gravy on either side of Idris."
"Not at all you chubby bastard, Sophie cooks just as well here and I don't have to even have to travel to Idris to do it!" He laughed stretching his hands out and swinging from rung to rung.
He laughed heartily, "Not a chance. Sophie's nowhere close."
"Wait till I tell her that! You won't be eating for weeks!" He swung up on the first rafter.
Mike climbed and swung his way up to the same rafter, sitting down and leaning back against the wall, his legs dangling. "She makes its far too easy for me to kiss her ass."
She smiled over at Emily. "Sorry Em, and did you give Nate back his blade? I could hear him screaming like a four year old all the way upstairs."
Emily laughed. He does that quite often, doesn't he? No worries, I gave it back."
Nate laughed and crouched on the slender beam, twisting a knife in his fingers and and rubbing a thumb over the rubied handle,"and your awfully good at it aren't you Mickey?"
"Damn right, I am."
"No wonder your father took you to Idris for so long... Suck up." He tossed the knife down from the rafters, the blade burrowing itself up to the hilt in a target near the girls.
Michael shrugged with a wide smile then scratched the back of his neck, watching Nate.