random role playing Zombie Apocalypse RP (Please join)

Tsuchimi246 posted on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:58PM
Title says it. I want to do a zombie RP. You can be whoever you want and do whatever you want except:

-Control other's characters
-Kill other characters without permission
-sex/other stuff like sex (Not including kissing and small stuff like that)

My character:

Name: Mitsuru Nakara
Skills: Good with guns and making quick decisions
Slight Background: Born in Japan, moved to America when she was 12, works for a video game company, easy to get along with, quiet and keeps to herself if she doesn't know you well

random role playing 1345 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1345

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ayaka said…
(Finally a zombie apocalypse rp :3 )
name: Evie Zaraki
skills: good with firearms, knives and other long ranged weapons not to mention her tactical baton
background: Japanese pure blood born and bred in England. She signed up for the British SAS and was accepted. She worked as a captain of a squad for 8 years then after, returned to America where her family settled in from Japan. She is an addict of the game series Call of Duty and heads a clan called BSAS. She's friendly, out going and fun loving, and from her military background, she has experience in battle.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 (Finally a zombie apocalypse rp :3 ) name: Evie Zaraki gender: female skills: good with firearms,
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tsuchimi246 said…
Oh I forgot to send a pic of mine!
 Oh I forgot to send a pic of mine!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Angel_Kiss said…
(I'm in.)
Name: Sy(Sykes) Marcus
Skills:Hand-to-hand combating, fast runner, strength, he can pretty much talk you into things, good with all kinds of weapon.
Bio: his 100% American, but can speak Japanese because of his stepmother, he has 2 sister and one stepbrother,dure to his family background, he was forced into the military, and soon became a general, he usually carries some weird devices,food, a liter/matches and his psp(for some odd reason).
 (I'm in.) Name: Sy(Sykes) Marcus Gender: Male Skills:Hand-to-hand combating, fast runner, strengt
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HumphryOmega said…
Name: kid
Skills: excellent Hand-to-hand combat, very fast fast runner, strength, very agile and flexible, extremely good at weaponry especially pistols. so good he shoots with his pinkies....
Bio: unknown
 Name: kid Gender: Male Skills: excellent Hand-to-hand combat, very fast fast runner, strength, ver
(Death The Kid!!!! XD I'll start)

Mitsuru: *On top of a large building, maybe a school or a hospital, watching the scenery. It's been a day and a half since everyone has turned into zombies* I can't believe this is happening... *Spots some other survivors* Oh hey! There are other people!
(damn straight! haha)

Kid stands by the edge of the group of survivors, seeming to be a sentry or guard for them. seeing as they arent as skilled with guns as others. he heard distant shouting and he looked up and saw mitsuru standing on a building and waived her over.
Mitsuru: why are they just standing there?? *jumps down the side of the building, using the railings like a parkour person* why are you out here? It's not safe. You could find some building or some safe place to board up.
"right now were looking for resources like food and water, seeing as we've run out rather quickly. thanks to some people!" he yelled towards the crowd. "hey i'm sorry! i just got super thirsty!" one man shouted back from the crowd and kid just sighed "anyways, i know most of them will not survive.... i just try to keep them alive as long as possible."
Mitsuru: the more people die the faster, the better the chances for the rest. Being in big groups is a bad idea. Fights and arguments put you against each other, trust becomes an issue, not to mention you'd need more resources and supplies and be much slower and more noticeable moving around places.
His eyes narrowed at her and he drooped his head, pinching the space between his eyes "yeah, I know."
Mitsuru: just the truth, not that the truth is always pretty. You need to find a temporary place to stay first, then send a few out to gather stuff, maybe make rounds with small groups. You keep walking around out in the open with all these people and you'll all die.
"To be honest, I just joined this group temporarily. But I can't do all this on my own." He said as he looked back at the group of people.
Mitsuru: you gotta be tough now, use your head for decisions, not your heart, do what has to be done. *has a cold expression on her face* things have gone to hell in the past few days so we need to keep it together. I'll do what I can. What's your name?
My name is kid" he then looked back at the crowd and sighed " well we might as well get going." He whistled and the crowd looked at him "let's get moving!" He said as he started walking down the street
Mitsuru: shut up!!! You idiot! Keep the noise down! They're everywhere!! *a few zombies walk out onto the street as Mitsuru takes out a Katana* make the least amount of noise as you can out here and NEVER use a gun unless you absolutely have to. *quietly goes through and slices off the zombies heads* get some practice with other weapons like swords or clubs, like I have.
"You stress alot" Kid grins "that's why I whistled, duh. It's not like they can move fast, what's a little gunfire gonna do, the more the marrier for me." He whipped out his pistols and took his stance
Evie snickered as she watched the group of people walk down the street. She glanced over her shoulder and saw that more zombies had come for her blood. "Damn, I can't do this on my own" she sighs "I guess I'll have to team up with them." She slips past the zombies with no sound and quietly approaches the group with caution, careful to not surprise them in anyway. "Where are you guys heading at?" she whispered
Sy watched from the roof in silence,"guess I'll have to." he pulled his mask back on his face, then leaped from the building, landing on a table, his eyes scanned coldly at Evie, Kid and Mitsuru.

(ignore the cracked stone face, its just the metal part.)
 Sy watched from the roof in silence,"guess I'll have to." he pulled his mask back on his face, then l
"Oh? Another survivor" Evie sighs with relief as she glances back at the street she took "Shit, they're catching up. Where do we go?!"
Sy pointed at the huge rubbish bin,"get in." then, in a flash, he was in front of the zombies, bullets hitted the ground, a few down, but still a whole lot. He tossed a smoke bomb at them, the white fog covered the street.
Evie nods and urges the others to do so then at the corner of the left alleyway ahead of them, she spots more shadows. She then brings out her rifle, mounts it on rubbish bin for support and fires. One bullet per head
SSy made a run for it, he jumped into the bin, the placed his hand on the side, something scanned it, then a small passage opened up at the bottom of the bin, the stairway was dark and it stunk,"get moving." he made the ordering kind of sound.
"Yeah yeah" Evie spat then climbed in as well, ignoring the stench and stared blankly at the stairway "How do you know about this?"
"this....er... Me and a few 'friends' made it." he wasn't going to spoil the fun, he nodded at the micro cam on the bin, then walked into the darkness.
"Interesting, never heard about anything like this in England, might as well bring it up next time I go back...If there is a next time" Evie snickers, holding down her rifle and bringing out her hand guns
Mitsuru: If you had that, why'd you waste the bullets? *Sort of to herself*
"girls with pistols are also very intresting." somehow, Sy had a Spanish accent, "England?"he turned on his torch.
Mitsuru: *Cutting him off* Is this place safe??
"I live here." he simply said, when they came across a metal door, he pressed a few buttons on the password pad, the door went*click*, the pushed it open and a few guys appeared either working out, on the computer or playing poker, when they heard the door, they all looked up."Er...guys, I got some friends coming over." he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, then turned back at the Mitsuru and Evie,"ladies, the girls room is at the end of the passageway, turn left."he looked at the kid,"and the guys room is the first on down the hallway."
Mitsuru: Just cause you live here doesn't mean it's safe. Oh well, good enough for me, for now anyways. *Sits down in the corner and starts to clean her katana*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ForsakenHero said…
((hey can i join?))
(Sure!)
Sy rolled his eyes, then walked behind the girl with headphones and focusing on the screen, he gave her a bear hug,"how's my little girl." the young girl literally jumped onto the table and screamed"raaaaaaaat!!", then a woman probably a few years older than them ran out of the kitchen,"what rat? Where?!" she saw Sy laughing,"oh,that one..." then sweat dropped. The girl cursed in English, she eyed Sy to stop laughing, but yet, he laughed harder.
Mitsuru: *stands up* I'm going back out, where's the exit?
He lifted an eyebrow, then grabbed his rifle, reloaded it and started walking,"follow me."
Mitsuru: I can go by myself, you know? I don't need some bodyguard *Follows him* especially one of the guys who would prefer wasting bullets and attracting more of those things all the time. I'd rather be on my own anyways. Maybe I'll find some stuff for these people.
He frowned,"thought you'd like company." he paused,"and I don't like wasting bullets, I do when I have to. I prefer moving with the shadow." he then was daydreaming of dying his hair black. He turned left, the right, then something else. The ladder appeared in front of them, "I'm just gonna check it out first." he unlocked the metal door-like thing and moved it sideways, he popped his head out, then climb out,"from this point on, its their turf." he took off his mask and hung it on his belt.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Demeter13 said…
(( Can I join??))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu -LionsMane- said…
Name: Lexus Sleen
Skills: Clever, using guns, an OK runner.
Bio: Lexus's mother was an abusive drug addict and Lexus never knew her father. Lexus had to fend for herself, and usually slept on the streets of at a friend's. More revealed later. (Ugh, I don't feel like writing bios today..)
 Name: Lexus Sleen Gender: Female Age: 18 Skills: Clever, using guns, an OK runner. Bio: Lexus's m
( I command you to join!....just kidding)
Mitsuru: I don't mind company, just sometimes I prefer being on my own. *Jumps out* They're dumb and slow, but those idiots underestimating them and getting cocky is how we will all die.
He laughed slightly, dangling on one of the windowsill, he climbed all the way up to the roof."me, I prefer higher and wider spaces." the city seemed smaller, but he could still see a few unwanted moving around.
Name: Helena Holden
Skills: uses a crossbow, tracker
Appearance: dark brown curled hair, bright blue eyes and pale skin, quite pretty and a small scar on her upper lip

((I'ma just jump right in...))

She watched his feet through the window and heard the creaks on the roof. Grabbing her crossbow and sheath of arrows she lunged for the door to the stairs and scrambled to the roof.
"Yes England, I live and work there in the British SAS. Evie Zaraki pleased to meet you" Evie snickers. Then she sees Sy and Mitsuru get out.
Mitsuru: *Climbs up, using the side of the next building to climb up stealthily* What are you doing here? I was planning on going on my own you know... now we have tons. One person with me is my limit, otherwise I'll get annoyed.
"I'm not coming with you, I'm just gonna check what's up ahead" Evie replies, calmly "And because I'm bored, might as well go target shooting practice." With that she salutes the two people on the rooftops and began walking up north.
Mitsuru: Hey! Don't make too much noise with that gun or we aren't responsible for your death
Sy covered mitsuru's mouth,"your making too much noise." he mocked, then laughed quietly, but his eyes were focusing on what's behind they, he turned around quickly and threw a knife at the shadow, it landed next to Helena,"oops, guess I missed." he puts his mask back on, grinning.
Helena raised her crossbow and smirked. "Unfortunately. Who the hell are you pretty boy?"
"All my guns are silenced thank you very much" Evie still replies calm, knowing they don't know her military experience as she spots a few walking ones on the street and pointed her rifle at them and took them out with one bullet, not even aiming down scope. "Not bad Evie" she thought to herself as she positioned herself on top of a water tank "Still got your sniping skills. Not bad for top sniper in the SAS."