random role playing Randomness

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Feb 26, 2012 at 11:23PM
Um.....What can I say besides follow the rules. Sex is okay,but not too detail,okay guys? Make a new character,or role play as one you already have. It can be about anything. Your character can be anything. Just nothing ALMIGHTY and GOD LIKE okay? If you need any other information or have any suggestion just ask me.

random role playing 2791 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2791

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Woot! Okay. I'll start XD Usin' Fallax, Xarptic, and Sojack, as usual XD Might bring in a familiar face later XD)

Fallax lounged in the chair by the door. He had come in that night after working late on a case and passed out there.

Xarptic was asleep in his bed, not feeling like waiting up for his demonic roommate for once.

Sojack had fallen asleep at his desk and had yet to awaken.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
Quella walked down the sidewalk towards the gym.

Raven walked down the street,tired from a long night of work.
Fallax groaned. He had been awake for about an hour, but hadn't moved. Just stared at the opposite side of the room at a mirror hanging on the wall. The demon decided, finally, to look at a clock. He turned his head to the right and narrowed his eyes so that he could see the grandfather clock by the corner. 11 o'clock, it read. He didn't think anything of it at first. That is, until he remembered that he had an appointment at the gym. He jumped up and raced to his room. He tore through his dresser to find a pair of sleek red gym shorts and a white tank top. He ran out of the house, not even worrying about shoes at this point. The demon ran for the gym, his bare feet scraping to a halt on the asphalt in front of the building. He ran in. "Sorry I'm late," he said. "Long night..."
Quella smiled."It's quite alright. I know what it's like to have a long night."She wore a black training bra and blue short shorts,ready to start her session with her trainer.

Raven kept walking,sighing and wishing she were home.
Fallax gave a nod. "As usual, we start with stretches." He motioned his head towards a few mats laid out on the ground before walking over to them.
Quella followed him and smiled.Once she got to the mats,she began her daily stretches.

Fiona walked into the living place of her and her roommates.She went to the kitchen and grabbed a drink before going to her room.
The man joined her, counting and keeping along with her. "We'll hit torso and back today, okay," he told her.

Sojack suddenly woke up, a small drool puddle where his face had been on the desk.
Quella nodded."I've needed to work on my back. It's been hurting so much lately."

Raven yawned and looked into Sojack's room."Hey.You up?"
Fallax raised an eyebrow. "That's a job for a massage therapist or chiropractor, not a gym..."

His eyes widened and he quickly wiped off the drool from his face and the desk. "U-u-uh, yeah!"
"I know.I've been meaning to go,but I just haven't had the time."

Raven chuckled and yawned."Man. What a night."
"Look. If you've got the time to spend here, you've got the time to go to a doctor," he told her. "Now, I'm telling you: go there after the workout today, understand?" he commanded sternly. While not a particularly caring person, Fallax did make sure to look after those who were under or followed him.

He gave a laugh. "Yeah. I can't really say I can sympathize."
"Yes sir."Quella smiled and finished off her stretches.

"Lucky bastard. You don't work." Raven laughed a bit and went to her room."Wake me up if you need anything!"
Fallax straightened up and popped his neck a little. "Alright then." He turned to the equipment. "Now, I'll leave this choice to you: Machine or ground crunches first?"

"Pfft! Lucky nothin'! I don't get to do shit unless it's free!"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Ground crunches."Quella smiled.
He gave a nod and went to the actual workout area where there were, once more, mats laid out on the ground. He laid down on one. "200 this time," he told her, placing his hands behind his head and awaiting her to get into position.
Quella slightly grunted and got into position.
Fallax eyed her and shook his head. "I will PERSONALLY take you to that chiropractor after today's worko-..." He stopped when he remembered something. "How'd you like to come over to my house? After this, that is. I know somebody who can check you out for free. And, he's a licensed doctor."
Quella sat up."Really? Oh thank you so very much!"
He looked at her blankly. "But right NOW, we're doing crunches. Ready...Go," he said, starting off slowly so that she could catch up with his sudden beginning.
Quella began her crunches,counting them in her head as she went.
As she caught up Fallax sped up, urging her to do the same.
Quella saw him speed up and did the same.
He kept it steady at 1 per second, going easy on her since her back was hurting her.
Quella was slightly slower then him,but kept going. At 170,she gasped and grunted loudly,gripping at her back.
"C'mon! 30 more," he pushed her.
"I....I....I'm trying."She cringed in pain and laid on her side.
Fallax looked at her and sighed. "Look, the longer you wait to finish, the more you'll have to do to make them up and the longer it'll be until we leave."
Quella nodded and finished off her crunches in pain.
Fallax stood and offered her a hand. "Alright. Let's go. You're not gonna be able to do anything anyway."
Quella took his hand and stood up."I'm sorry."
He shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I gotta get him to fix my feet too. Concrete isn't as forgiving as carpet," he said as he began to walk for the exit, bloody foot prints outline his path from earlier and following him out now revealing his meaning.
Quella looked at the bloody footprints."I could have helped you with that....."Quella followed him.
Fallax sighed. "Don't worry about it," he said. "I'll deal. Been through MUCH worse than this. Now c'mon!" He turned to the lady at the counter beside the entrance. "My appointment's done for the day. I'm gone," he told her and she gave a nod, typing in the information so that the managers would know that the man they hired on there was gone.
Quella kept following him.

Raven sighed and got up."Why can't I sleep?"
The demon continued down the sidewalk, his blood getting progressively more black as he debated on blowing his cover and shifting back into his demon form so that the damage would heal.

Soajck stretched and got up, going to the kitchen to rummage through to cabinets for something to eat.
Quella looked at him."Um...."

Raven heard rummaging in the kitchen and walked into the kitchen."Oh.Hey Sojack."
Fallax looked over his shoulder at the noise, snapping him out of his trance. "Hmm?"

He looked up from the cabinet, peeking over the counter. "Oh. Hey."
"Are you sure you're okay?"

Raven sat down and drank her soda."How did you sleep?"
He raised an eyebrow. "What'dya mean?"

"Well, I fell asleep about 3 playing WoW...So...pretty good I guess."
"You're blood's black....."

Raven sighed and sat there."It must be great not working."She was only messing with him,but was a little serious.
He looked down and his eyes widened. He took a sharp breath, seeming to suck back in his humanity, and it returned to a deep ruby red.

"Bazinga," he said, making no sense but saying mainly to entertain himself.
Quella looked at him confused.

Raven laughed and smiled."You're dumb."
Fallax raised an eyebrow, trying to act like he had no idea what she was talking about. "W-what?"

He smiled back and laughed a little himself.
Quella shook her head."No....."

Raven yawned."Dammit.I can't sleep...."
"No?"

"Sorry. I can't really help out with that?"
Quella shook her head.

Raven nodded and looked around."This place is empty and silent....Wanna play a game?"
"What do you mean 'no'?"

He raised an eyebrow. "What game?"
"Um.....Nothing.Never mind.....Let's just get there."

"Video games of course!"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Harpaw8 said…
((can I join as my O.C Shadow?))
(Um.....Sure.)