PTA and Banished The Banished Gender Bend Sleepover.

wantadog posted on Aug 08, 2014 at 06:00AM
It's finally that time! The Banished RP has been going strong for exactly 1 year now and to celebrate that incredible milestone, we are going to host a sleepover, but if you know anything about Riku, Wanta, or Cyrus, then you can probably guess it won't be any ordinary sleepover. That's right. It's time for The Banished Gender Bend Sleepover! After a strange incident leaves our heroes' (and some of our villains) genders swapped out entirely, they decide that instead of looking for a way to reverse the process, they should enjoy the reprieve and take a much needed break.

So hop aboard and prepare for the ride of a lifetime where all your wishes come true.

PTA and Banished 69 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

lebih dari setahun yang lalu wantadog said…
"Hey look at that!"

Odessa yawned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes to look at whatever it was that caught Simon's attention. She and the rest of the group had stopped for the night when it became too dark to continue. The demons wanted to continue, but Shita said that Andrea, Simon, and Kira needed rest so there they were. Odessa had promptly excluded herself from any of the usual work on putting up barriers and had laid down to take a nap. After that, she ignored everyone until Simon's words roused her.

Odessa: "What it is?"

Simon was pointing up at the sky. A small object could be seen streaking across the sky.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
Kaine scratched his head and cracked his back.

"Is...Is that a meteor?"

Cornelius stretched and sat up,rubbing his eyes from being interrupted during his nap by Kaine.

"No boss,I think that's a shooting star."

Kaine frowned,he looked up at the sky and glared at it.

"I don't trust it."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Riku114 said…
Kira looked over at Simon. He had actually just got out of the shower. "A shooting star?" Went over towards Simon and looked up at the star. "Huh. Those things exist in hell too. Who wouldve guessed?"

Derith yawned and looked over at Simon, not really much at the shooting star though. "Whats the whole idea around shooting stars anyways? I heard they have some form of story around them."
Cornelius looked at Derith."Supposedly they are like..Comets or something but the humans from long ago thought they were stars and they thought they granted wishes so....Yeah."
Shita: "Partially, but the mythology goes far past that. Though humans are not the only beings who have been known to be superstitious. Demons are incredibly paranoid about what they do before heading into battle."

Andrea: "anyway, Simon that means you get to make a wish since you found it! That's awesome! You should wish for ten copies of Kira!"

Simon: "Maybe. I think I have a good one though." he said before closing his eyes. After a minute he opened them. "There. Done."

Odessa: "So what'd you wish for? 3 extra inches?"

Simon: "I can't tell you or it'll never come true. Besides, why would I wanna be three inches taller?"

Odessa: "Wasn't referring to height."
Kaine laughed."Simon needs it,10 extra."

Cornelius faked laughed with Kaine."Hehe..Hehe...That's a good one boss."
Derith looked over at Cornelius "Huh. Thats interesting."

Kira yawned "Anyways. I think Simon probably wished for a day when perfectly seasoned hotdogs would begin raining from the sky." He turned around. "I think we should call it a night. Its getting a bit late"
Kaine knocked himself out.

Cornelius looked at Kaine."Finally...FREEDOM..."He curled up in his sleeping bag.
The night passed by with everyone saying their more-or-less good nights before and laying their heads down fore the night. Before anyone could have noticed, the sun was back up as the group woke up to he beautiful morning sounds of screaming.

Shiro was up already through she was silent and playing with her yukata's neck collar in the mirror, deciding on how exactly tight she wanted it to be. It wasnt something Shiro was typically all to particular about but this morning, she found something a bit different then the rest. "Wearing a yukata when you have boobs are so hard. Too tight is uncomfortable but is modest and too loose is just immodest........" She muttered to himself

Hiratori looked up sleepily at Shiro. "Hey Shiro........ What are you doing............."

"Ah Hira......" Shiro turned around at Hiratori "Hiratori. Two things. Can you help me fix this yu-"

Hiratori suddenly shouted out "SHIRO! COVER UP! WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE BOOBS?!" He jumped up closing her yukata.

"You see Hiratori, I was goign to ask you to help me adjust it. Also where are your boobs?" Shiro asked nonchalantly.

"Huh?"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
And as that happened,a loud WTF was let out by non other than Kaine."WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TITS?!

Cornelius sighed."Boss you're a pretty lady."Cornelius snickered before getting slapped so hard that the sound echoed in the room from it.

Kaine growled."Hiratori you're more flat chested than usual.."
Odessa was jerked awake by the commotion and as soon as he registered the scene before his eyes, he narrowed his eyes and took a deep breath before looking down to see that he had not escaped the weirdness. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

----

Andrea sat up with a yawn and looked at himself. "Hmm. Aww. Kira won't like this."

-----

Kaine was then blasted in the face by a fireball that had enough force to knock him back a step.

Kazan: "Oh good. My powers still work in this form." she said, already fully dressed.

Odessa: "Why do you have female clothes?"
Kaine naturally let out a loud humph."Oh damn!No!I CAN'T BE USING FEMALE MANNERISMS."Kaine blasted back a little dark ball of darkness at Kazan,blasting her hair back.

Cornelius stood up."Ladies ladies,please stop fighti-"Cornelius got punched in the head."Sorry boss..."
Derith jolted awake. "Whats with all the yelling this early" she sat up and looked around to what seemed to be the problem while she spoke "in th....... WHAT THE HELL?! I HAVE JUGS!"

Hiratori looked over at Derith before stuffing his face back into the pillow he was sleeping on as he let out a moan "This is insane........"

Kira was somehow still asleep. She seemed to be quite a heavy sleeper at the current moment at least despite all the loud yelling and sounds going around.

Aquity sighed as he pulled himself out of his bed. "Okay who did this? I liked being a girl...."
Kaine grabbed her left boob."This is pretty soft,Derith how is yours?"

Cornelius sweeped the floor."I actually kinda like this,morning wood can kinda get annoying.."

Kaine growled."I preferred you being a girl too."
Andrea ran over to Kira and gasped. "No! They've marred my darling's face! KIRAAA!" he yelled, leaping on top of the sleeping Kira and hugging her tightly.

Shita calmly felt her face before speaking. "It appears someone is playing a joke on us."

Odessa: "I've never heard of any demon that can swap genders."
Kaine humphed."Potions can change genders...Or so I've heard."
Aquity looked over at Kaine "Oh dont bother. Stop playing with your own boobs. It makes you look desperate for some action, even if it is with yourself." He yawned and rolled over. "So we gonna do anything ab-"

Kira quickly gasped for air as Andrea hugged her, jolting awake. "ANDREA! DONT WAKE ME UP LIKE THIS?! I...... cant...... breathe........"

Derith looked at Kaine as well "Why would I care?"
"I am desperate,I haven't had any consensual sex for over 5,000 years!I'm practically a virgin!"She looked at Derith."Because you know you want it,you know you want it."
Shita: "That doesn't explain much. We'd all have to ingest the potion. It's not viable and it doesn't explain why we were transformed in the first place. What is the motive?"

-------------

Andrea continued to hug her for close to a minute before letting go and drawing back. "How could they do this to you! You had such cute features before! Whoever dared to mar the face of my precious Kira will meet my wrath!"
Derith looked at Kaine with silence for a second "T-thats a lie....." She said with a very faint blush.

Aquity sighed and looked over at Shita. He was just actually hoping to be normal again. "Honestly, I dont see as to why anyone would want to make us switch genders besides the fact that it might make it a little more awkward for us to battle in combat" he paused "That or they just want to see us be messed with like this. That of which may I state is not funny."

Kira gasped for air as she tried to catch her breathe again. "What...... What do you mean?" She took a few seconds to put A and B together "WHAT HAPPENED MY VOICE IS HIGHER PITCHED?!"
Kaine looked at Odessa."Hey stud,can you let me borrow a bra?"
Odessa: "You take one step towards my underwear and I'll break your fingers." he warned.

-------------

Shita: "We need to stop bickering and think."

Odessa: "Think about what? I don't even know what the hell is going on. I mean who in their right mind would want to change our genders?!"

There was a loud and relaxing yawn as Simon finally woke up. He sat up and stretched out his arms comfortably. "Ah that was a great rest. Did everyone sleep well?"
Kaine slapped Simon with her purse."YOU BASTARD!HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!"
Kira looked over at Simon. "We somehow genderbended....... This is the most amazing day." Kira spoke with a bit of sarcasm. "I dont like this girly voice"
Simon: "Ow! Hey!...you know, I haven't been slapped by an old woman since my time in the zoo. Besides, why slap me? What the heck did I do?"

Odessa: "Simon...Just out of curiosity...what did you wish for last night?"

Simon: "If I tell you it won't come true."

Shita: "I honestly don't think that's a problem right now Simon."
"It already came true jackass!"She slapped him again."I'M YOUNG!"
Aquity sighed and looked over at Simon. "Simon......"

Hiratori looked at Simon. There was good reasoning behind Odessa's accusation, even if she didnt believe it "Simon. You didnt wish for this did you?"
Simon: "What?! No! Of course I didn't wish for this!"

Shita: "Then what did you wish for?"

Andrea: "You were jealous of Kira's good looks so you made the wish didn't you!?"

Simon: "NO! I didn't! I swear! All I wished for was....was..."

Odessa: "Was what?"

Simon: "Well...you see. I kind of thought about how we didn't get along very well so I wished that we could all...understand each other better..."
Kaine growled."YOU COULD HAVE WISHED FOR ALL OF US TO GET LAID!NOT THIS!"
Kira sighed "You cant be serious......."

Aquity looked at Simon "You know that wish went wrong....... Anyways, should we try to figure out a way to reverse this?"

Shiro was still trying to fix his yukata "I dont find this all that bad. It sounds like an interesting event......"
Kaine grabbed Shiro's left boob."How interesting is it now?Not much right?"She looked Shiro straight in her eyes.
Shita: "Regardless, we don't really have a way to reverse it. We don't know how Simon's...wish...was granted. Some faeries can grant wishes, but only if certain conditions are met, and shooting stars are not a requirement."
Shiro shrugged. "Its just like youre playing with flab. Its like grabbing my stomache, but I suppose as a girl I should be upset so." Shiro simply turned around

Kira sighed "Though Ive seen enough movies to take this guess, so maybe we have to complete the wish to revert back."
Kaine laughed."So we gotta live like the opposite gender?Alright,who wants to talk about how small Odessa's thing probably is now.
Odessa was about to attack Kaine when another fire ball hit Kaine, knocking her off her feet.

Simon: "Complete the wish or make another one on another shooting star to reverse the process."

Odessa: "That sounds like it relies far too much on luck. So what? We sit around sharing campfire tales all day?!"

Shita: "We're merely exploring all our options."
Kaine stood back up,sassily putting her hands on her hips."Humph!"

Cornelius stood straight."Boss you shouldn't insult people."
Shiro looked at the group "Anyways. We should just have some fun and harvest the best out of this situation."

Derith looked at Shiro "What do you mean?"

Kira thought for a second before speaking up "Well we could just have some fun. Like....... a form of some game"
Kaine smirked like."Like....6 minutes in Hell?"
Odessa: "Well my family's manor is around here so I guess we could go stay there until we sort out this whole mess."
Kaine:".........................Do you got beef jerky?"
Hiratori looked over at Kaine "Is that really all you think about?" He sighed and sat up as he retied his hair into his typical ponytail "Anyways, the manor sounds like an interesting idea"

Kira was quiet for a bit. Then it hit her "So you are saying........ Something like a party at Odessa's house?" She asked with a tone that showed she wasnt in opposition to the idea and even possibly a bit excited.
Odessa scoffed. An oddly manly sound that was oddly not too different than how he usually sounded. "Oh please. Even this isn't nearly weird enough to be called a party. The stuff I've done in that manor would make Satan blush. I'd say this is more like a sleepover."
"I've heard of those six hundred men and one woman gangbangs you succubi have."Kaine shivered.
Kira was silenced a bit at those comments before speaking up again. "That might have been a little more information than I needed to know....... but anyways. Im up for a nice reprieve." She said with a yawn as she stood up.

"Ah. It feels as if it was ages since I had a fun sleepover." Derith stated with a smile on her face "I mean the last time was probably a few weeks before I was banished."

Hiratori rolled his eyes. "Devin always brought in sake........ But then again, I think he drinks sake more than he drinks water." He sighed as he got up. "I cant say I havent missed those times though."

Shiro had quite a nice smile drawn across her face as she clapped her hands together. "Alright! You got my vote! We havent had fun time for a while now."

Aquity looked at everyone in silence before speaking up. "What do you even do in sleepovers? Ive only attended them as a guard and if anything, the closest thing to one that I took part of would have to be some of Satan sectors parties. Ah those were fun werent they Kaine?" While speaking his tone went from curiosity to a calm and 'enjoying the time' tone.

(Im also going to be doing a 'Meanwhile.....' post but it may or may not be a bit long so Ill just give you this for now)
Andrea gasped. "Oh can we Shita? Can we? can we? can we? can we? can we? can we? can we-" he said excitedly before Shita gently covered his mouth to stop his talking, though he still continued to repeat the question over and over again.

Shita: "It seems like an excellent Idea." she said.

Andrea: "YAY!"
Meanwhile in Leviathan's bed room, Leviathan was laying down on her (large) bed in her serpent form. She had actually woken up already and was just actually lounging around before deciding to actually get up. In any case though, her lounging was disrupted by the sound of buzzing near her, causing her to open one of her eyes to see a single mosquito. She let out a sigh before trying to swat it away with her tail. "Shoo. Shoo." She muttered before snapping her mouth out and eating the tiny little thing.

There was a bit of silence with Leviathan sitting up before two hands appeared between her teeth as whoever it was began to pry the mouth open, just enough to be able to escape. What had jumped out was a female Devin in her partial demonic transformation. She reverted back, her kimono wide open, and turned to Leviathan, who gave a yawn and laid back down before actually looking at her. "That was disgusting! Who eats a mosquito?! Next time Im gonna give you one carrying Ebola."

"Dont bother me while Im trying to sleep. And you know very well that human disease dont work the same for demons as they do humans. Even if they did, I cant get sick. Its part of my biology" She sighed "What is it that you want anyways. I figure you should be busy right now. Actually, I figured you wouldnt be pestering me for a while with the rebellion going on." There was a pause. "I was easily the happiest man in Earth, Heaven and Hell combined just with that one idea"

Devin didnt respond but rather walked over to Leviathan and ran her hand across her scales as she looked around at the long body. "By any chance do you know how I can tell the gender of snak-" She was cut off by Leviathan slamming her tail into Devin's body sending her flying across the room, indenting into the wall. "Ow. That hurt......... At least I know this isnt a dream" She said as she pulled herself from the wall rubbing the back of her head

At this point, Leviathan had actually decided to give Devin some attention and looked over at her. "Why exactly would you need to check that and if anything you cou- Woah. Why are you a woman and why have you not fixed you kimono?" She asked, now fully awake

"Thats why I came here." She said, giving a pause. "I wanted to see if it wasnt only me, Shira, and Zach that had this odd switching of genders. As for the kimono, I feel more comfortable this way." There was a second of silence "Oh yeah, there was another matter to discuss. Do you want some sake?"

Leviathan sighed. "You are really an idiot sometimes. Most guys would get all embarrassed seeing you like that............. Anyways, even if that was the case, I can assure you I am a dude" She said reverting back to human form, only to be her female self.

"Funny because you must have really put on some weight to have THAT sized man boobs." Devin said with a bit of a smirk and chuckle. "I could say you almost look like woman. Though I may be wrong and you should just cut down on the mosquitoes you eat."

"T- ..... Erm....... Shut up. Your sarcasm is unneeded." Leviathan replied before looking into a mirror. "This is interesting. I could almost say I look like my old wife." She let out a sigh "Anyways. Seems like this isnt just some odd thing in your sector." She paused before turnign back around and looking at Devin again. "Come on. Lets get some more modest clothes"

"What?! Im comfortable in this!" Devin said before getting dragged off by Leviathan.
Kira looked at everyone with a smile holding some excitement. "So are well all in agreement to have a sleepover at Odessa's house?"
Kaine laughed."Fine,I'll play along with this sleepover.And those parties were fun indeed..I never dranked the punch though,one of my servants died drinking it for me once."
Odessa: "Well alright, but if you guys touch the silverware, I'm kicking you out on the streets."