Olivia Dunham, my wife, was everything to me.
When we first met, I was a nomad, moving from place to place, job to job. She gave me a purpose; she taught me to believe in something bigger than myself. She taught me to fight to keep our world safe. And lebih recently, to keep it from dying.
But the truth is–we’re all dying. From the moment we’re born, we are all dying, and the universe is unspeakably cruel. Our one hope is that we can find some purpose, some meaning before that last hari comes. Some happiness … and love. Olivia was all of that to me. There was no...
1) Congrats on winning Polivia FOTM, how do anda feel about it? Thank you! I was shocked when I found out that I won- I definitely did not expect to win! All of the fan here are so great, so it is a great honor.
2) First of all, can anda tell us something about yourself so we can get to know anda better? Well, I was born and raised in the US, but I currently live and work in Asia. I enjoy traveling, reading, watching film and TV shows, and taking long walks on the beach. :P
1.Congrats Maru!! How do anda feel about winning Polivia FOTM? I cinta Polivia, so it's great. Thanks for voting for me, that was sweet :)
2. So, to start, could anda tell us something about yourself? [i]Well my full name is María Eugenia, but everyone calls me Maru. I'm 21 years old, my birthday is January 2nd so I'll be 22 in not-so-long (*sigh*), time goes oleh too fast. Anyway, I study psychology here in Buenos Aires (Argentina) the place where I was born and where I currently live. My first language is Spanish. My hobby is probably going to...
1. Congrats for being the Polivia FOTM, how do anda feel ? It feels great! Thank anda for all for voting for me, i'm really grateful :)
2. A few words about anda before to sart the interiew? Well my name is Cécilia, i'm 19 and i'm obviously obsessed with Fringe and especially with P&O.
3. When did anda start watching Fringe and why? [i]I started to watch it when it airs for the first time in France, two years ago. If i remember correctly, the first episode i saw is The No-Brainer and i instantly loved the...
1.How Does it Feel Winning the Polivia fan of the Month?
It feels great.Thank anda so much all for voting for me!:)
2. For those of us who don't really know anda describe yourself so we can get to know anda better
Well I’m 18,finishing high school in a weak.Pretty much a classic teenager,I tend to change my mood every 5 minutes,but secara keseluruhan, keseluruhan I try to be a cheery person.I adore musik and my friends,I hate lies and gossip aaand I’m very romantic and a bit conflicted about myself.:)
1. Terra, congratulations on being New Polivia FOTM, how does it feel? It feels pretty great I like that I am recognized for my unhealthy obsession for them and my for my contributions to the spot even though its not as much as the others. I always feel special when it comes to fotm.
2. So, tell us something about yourself. Some dirty little secrets we don’t know? ;) I really Don’t have dirty secrets I do have a key chain collection and only my close friends know how obsessed I am with Joshua Jackson its really unhealthy and I go into defense mood...
1.How do anda feel about being the first Polivia FOTM? Amazing and … weird at the same time. I just don’t think I deserved it as much as other fan who were contributing on this spot long time before I even started to think about watching Fringe. However.. I can’t say it feels that bad. Haha. Polivia fan here are fabulous and I’m extremely happy and glad that I can answer on this pertanyaan right now :D
2.Why don’t anda tell us something about yourself for a start?
Olivia’s phone rang, and she picked it up. “Hello?” she answered, half asleep. “Olivia?” Peter worriedly said. “I think anda should come to my hotel. Charlie was just shot right outside of the doors,” Olivia closed the phone, in a daze. She got dressed hurriedly and quickly drove to the hotel, avoiding all speed signs and stop lights. She got to the hotel and walked quickly inside. She saw Peter, and she ran into his open arms. They hugged for what seemed like forever, and then they pulled apart.