pokemon PokemonxPokemon Shippings

QueenofthePika posted on Aug 27, 2014 at 06:37PM
So this is just a place where you can post your favorite PokemonxPokemon Shippings 😊
Quick rules:
No cursing
Please no hating
Don't say "Dude they're not meant to be" or anything like that. If you're saying you just don't think they should be together put it in a nice way.
Please don't say that they can't be together if one's weak against the other. As I am an EvolutionShipper, I hate that.

Have fun 😊
 So this is just a place where anda can post your favorit PokemonxPokemon Shippings 😊 Quick rules:

pokemon 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Pokegal4life said…
heart
Tony and Maria from the episode "Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon". Despite the fact that their trainers couldn't stand the sight or thought of each other, Tony and Maria were deeply in love. They started off the episode as Nidoran and after battling against Team Rocket they kissed and evolved into Nidorino and Nidorina. Which made them evolve though the battle or the kiss? Tony is a pinkish purple and Maria is blue. Anyone else find that odd? It should be the other way around. Maria's trainer is named Emily and Tony's trainer is named Ralph
 Tony and Maria from the episode "Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon". Despite the fact that their trainers
QueenofthePika commented…
Well, Nidoran have different forms between male and female, so it's not that odd XP lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Pokegal4life commented…
^ No, what I'm saying is since Maria's a girl she should be berwarna merah muda, merah muda and since Tony's a boy he should be blue, so why is it that Tony's berwarna merah muda, merah muda and Maria's blue? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pinkamenag commented…
sorry for the late reply but there probably shiny forms lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bustlingbianca said…
My main Poke x Poke ships are Krazy, Kyoudai, LethalAttraction, ScissorsBeatsPaper, and Insectivore. I have more than those though. Way more.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rotcalex2011 said…
cool
lagomorph!!
Pokegal4life commented…
Agreed. I wish pikachu liked Buneary back. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu piplup100 said…
pikachu and buneary