tes personaliti World famous personality classification. What are you?

nuxi posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 10:00AM
Take this test to determine your four-letter Myers-Briggs Type Indicator(MBTI) and then post it here:
link

This system is very famous and so just googling your MBTI will turn up thousands of sites with information. A good, reputable place to start is link

Keirsey divides the 16 types into 4 temperaments:
-Guardians (SJs)
-Idealists (NFs)
-Artisans (SPs)
-Rationals (NTs)

I'm an INTJ, so I'm a Rational and my type is called the Mastermind. XD

How about you?
 Take this test to determine your four-letter Myers-Briggs Type Indicator(MBTI) and then post it here:

tes personaliti 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
wink
Well i took it on 2 different websites and it gave me 2 different things so....I'm gonna go with the first one.

I was first classified as an ENTJ, which means im a Fieldmarshal! I'm a rational and a born leader and organizer!

The second time it gave me a guardian...however that involves working with teams which i hate therefore...I'm gonna go with the first lol.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Night-Sky said…
INFP :p
lebih dari setahun yang lalu XDRoseLuvsHP said…
heart

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted
Intuitive
Feeling
Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
very expressed feeling personality
distinctively expressed perceiving personality

Famous people of your particular type
Princess Diana, Michel de Montaigne, J.K. Rowling, Anton Chekhov

Musician
Literature/Writer
Psychology/Psychotherapist
Counseling
Education

Idealist

Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.
Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.
Also, Healers might well feel a sense of separation because of their often misunderstood childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood-they are the prince or princess of fairy tales-an attitude which, sadly, is frowned upon, or even punished, by many parents. With parents who want them to get their head out of the clouds, Healers begin to believe they are bad to be so fanciful, so dreamy, and can come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. In truth, they are quite OK just as they are, only different from most others-swans reared in a family of ducks.
At work, Healers are adaptable, welcome new ideas and new information, are patient with complicated situations, but impatient with routine details. Healers are keenly aware of people and their feelings, and relate well with most others. Because of their deep-seated reserve, however, they can work quite happily alone. When making decisions, Healers follow their heart not their head, which means they can make errors of fact, but seldom of feeling. They have a natural interest in scholarly activities and demonstrate, like the other Idealists, a remarkable facility with language. They have a gift for interpreting stories, as well as for creating them, and thus often write in lyric, poetic fashion. Frequently they hear a call to go forth into the world and help others, a call they seem ready to answer, even if they must sacrifice their own comfort.

Nice! The same as JK Rowling! Yay!

This sounds pretty accurate to me, actually, and all the careers are things I'm interested in :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oreocat134 said…
big smile
Hi, i'm oreocat and i'm and ESTJ and i'm realist! :D its all so true lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xangelx said…
INFJ - The "Confidant"
INFJs, making up an estimated 1% of all people, are the most rare type (males even more so). They are introspective, caring, sensitive, gentle and complex people that strive for peace and derive satisfaction from helping others. INFJs are highly intuitive, empathetic and dedicated listeners. These traits tend to act as a "tell me what's wrong" sign on their forehead, hence the nicknames Confidant, Counselor or Empath. INFJs are intensely private and deeply committed to their beliefs.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Durzo said…
Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
89 50 100 44

You are:
very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
very expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

lebih dari setahun yang lalu mathrox said…
I'm an INTJ.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shadowmarioking said…
i'm ISFP