Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Daughter of Aeolus Chapter: 1

AeroBlaze1 posted on Aug 31, 2011 at 09:08PM
Hi, I'm Aero Wilkinson.I'm just your "average" 14 year-old girl in Chicago.But I'm not really normal, though.Some really strange and abnormal stuff happens.Like, in second grade, my hot chocolate was too hot, so I blew on it, when I did, it started a nasty chocolate tornado.Weird, right?And in forth grade, I nearly blew Mount Rushmore off the planet.Yeah, I don't know how I did that.Anyway, my point is, I'm not normal, all right?Good, now let's begin. May 21, 2010, in Chicago,Illinois."Zzz...zzz, Tyler, don't jump off the canyon," a girl said in her sleep,shifting from side to side.The alarm clock went off, the beeping was as loud as a gong.The girl grabbed a rock and threw it at the clock, causing it to silence itself. "Arrgh," the girl groaned,"my first crappy day at a new high school, great."A thumping sound came from outside the room, and then a knock on the door, a voice said,"Aero, you're going to be late for the bus.""Okay, mother, I'll be right there,"Aero respawned while she was getting out of bed.Aero put on her *American Idiot* jacket, her worn-out, black All-star convers, and the the hair clip she got from her mom.Well, actually, it was from her dad (who she never met, or had any idea what he looked like), but it was special to her.It was green and white tie-dye with wind engravings of north, south, east, and west winds, which they spun around with the wind, pointing in the the it went.Aero looked at it for a second, then shook her head, ran down the stairs, and out the door.
last edited on Sep 01, 2012 at 12:10PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AeroBlaze1 said…
blush
So yeah.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AeroBlaze1 said…
hmmm
What do you think so far?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu