penguin of madagascar Thinking about menulis a story...

Hijinata posted on Oct 09, 2013 at 01:18AM
But I'm so lazy otl.
Okay so, I was thinking about making a comic but I take to long to draw so I would never get anything done, so I thought maybe I could do a story. However, I don't think I write very well, as in my stories don't flow well in the way they're described but... I still kind of want to try anyways. o:
It would be about the Penguins humanized but I don't no what else other than that and some head cannons xD So, I was wondering if you guys had any ideas you could let me use?
One last thing, I don't think it would be when they ALL know each other, it would be like when they first met, but I suppose some would already know each other... :D

penguin of madagascar 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mostar1219 said…
all I can think of is one of them brings private like a brother and they all attend a college run by blowhole and they try to unlock some kind of mystery within the college, but it's up to you
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hijinata said…
Hmmm.. That seems plausible o: Kowalski could be a professor there and Private and Rico end up in his class somehow. Skipper would be like the undercover cop disguised as a college student and Private would be like "Ugh... aren't you kind of old to be here?"
xD
mostar1219 commented…
sure lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hijinata said…
Oh Yeah, I forgot to mention that it might be Somewhat interactive, Like there may be a few scenes or instances where I allow you guys to say or vote on what should happen next. O:
For example, I might ask for suggestions for a particular scene .i.e. Skipper gives Private an order, bu Private doesn't feel as though this order is moral, so has a hrd time deciding if he should do something or not. I would put up a pull with some options like A) Follow SKippers orders B)Disobey Skipper C)[Your suggestion here] ....
xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mostar1219 said…
ooh, excellent idea