ouran high school host club Which Host Club member do anda think you're most like?

shortynme posted on Dec 22, 2008 at 08:41PM
Personally I'm a lot like Tamaki (as sad as that can be! lol) But I seriously fantasize about things all the time and sometimes imagine things to be TOTALLY opposite of what they are. When my bubble is burst I feel like crawling into an emo corner! lol
Other than that, I'm small like Honey. lol :)

ouran high school host club 45 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DebGulledge said…
lol probably me too, except for I get mad when my bubble is burst! lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shortynme said…
LOL. Yeah, it's depressing.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lunatic said…
Kyoya & Tamaki mix.

I'm secretly a bitch at times, but people never seem notice. But I try to be nice and polite to everyone like Tamaki.

In my defense, I actually genuinely try to be kind to everyone. It isn't just a front, unlike Kyoya it seems at times.

But I completely get where Kyoya is coming from, being the youngest of three (one being a genius and the other a scholar). And I love challenges. The reason I'm in a French school, isn't because I'm good at French. (Quite the opposite, in fact.) It's a fantastic challenge, trying to keep up with all of the francophones.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Neliei said…
kiss
I will say Honey. Actually I like all of them but my all time fav is cute little Honey. He is the cutest anime character I ever seen.Although he appears to a innocent cutie but when he is fighting, he becomes a totally different person. His cuteness that make me crazy about him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WestWiiz said…
I like Hikaru and Kaoru beacuse i think they are cool and humuorous.
Kaoru is more understanding while Hikaru is a bit selfish. but still i like both of them.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu naruto_bleach95 said…
heart
i like hikaru most than other hosts...he is very cute!!?1
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SuzutheNeko14 said…
cake
Truthfully....err I see myself like Haruhi. At my school I'm friends with alot of hot guys who like me but I kinda dont care as much....I'm not sure. I do have a pink bunny I carry around. I do liike sweets. I do get angry when I'm awaken from a nap. So, maybe I'm like honey......
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hikaru463 said…
smile
I'm a Haruhi and a twin mix. I love playing tricks and I'm a Tomboy.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zeldafan48 said…
laugh
i guess you can say im a mix of Tamaki and the twins cause i love to play tricks but most of the time im nice but if im angry or suprised ill burst out with anger(or whatever other emoition)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu naruto_bleach95 said…
smirk
i `m like the twin...coz i luv to tricks my frendz and also makes people a lot of trouble..but i also a kind one...likes haruhi...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Len_Kagamine said…
Haha well I have an old bear, I'm blonde, I spaz out, I'm concieted and I crawl in a corner when my ego is damaged. My friend calls me "Tama-chan" and every time I show someone an Ouran episode, they point to Tamaki and say, "Hey, you're just like that guy!" :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HikaKao4ever said…
i love the twins, they are my fav characters ever! but i am almost exacly like Hikaru. i can get frustrated easily, and speak my mind. even my family members call me hikaru! i really dont mind since the twins are the best!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MaybeBlue said…
wink
im probably most like Kyoya, with a little of all the other characters mixed in. and im not just saying that because i wear glasses! ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu currentlyhere said…
I guess I'm most like Honey because I'm sweet and bubbly, but if you mess with my friends, I'll mess you up. <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ouranlover3 said…
smirk
Kyoya!!!! ........ and Tamaki
I'm mostly like kyoya, but i have Tamaki moments.... alot
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tacraze said…
cool
Mori and Kyoya mix.
In any cliques i'm the most reserved and quiet.
Sometimes, i put on a facade and be nice to people i don't really like just for courtesy's sake and am even known to 'pull strings' behind some body's back all in the name of helping out my friend, of course.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Twin101Fan said…
smirk
out of the twins personality i have to say i´m very much like Hikaru,, ( I´m a twin by the way)^^ I totally understand his feelings, its really wierd,, and i do part my hair the same side as he does,,i can sometimes be kind a childish, and I relay on my twin for mostly everything,, we just have to look at each other to know what the other one is saying :),, i know most twins find Twincest really wrong,, but i find it kind a funny : ) I do speak my mind. My Twins always tell people that i´m the evil one xd,, I dont know why... :) when I think about it, i think,, Playing Which one is Hikaru game to my teacher would be pretty funny xd... since none of them can tell us apart.
But just like Haruhi,, my best friend never gets confussed,, and can always tell which one is me :)
hehe,, sorry for the long answer :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hairam101 said…
probably i'm most like Haruhi... she and i hav the same idea when it comes to guys!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kyonkichi said…
haruhi. i'm at a rich kid's school and i'm singled out as a one of the only like 3 commoners in the whole school. i still have lots of friends, just that i dont "go on vacation to italy", or "the child of a celebrity." guys dont matter. i dont understand wearing dresses or the idea of being girly. but a lot of them are smart. i usually get Bs or B+ on my tests, but some people get straight As. but i'm still the best speller though^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybry97 said…
blush
to be honest I'm like all of them in a crazy way. One day when one of my friends was over who also loves Ouran came over I scared her a little. 1st I was running around with my dog and getting upset because we didn't have cake. Then I was quit for like a hafe an hour until she told me I was. I started making up a game of everything we did that day. Saying random things that most likely will not happen. (Well at least that's what everyone else thinks. BUT THEY'LL SEE I WILL BE FAMUSE AND MAKE MOVIES AND HAVE A BIG HOUSE AND HAVE MY FAMILY THERE WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME THE REAL ONES AND FAKE ONES. THEY'LL SEE!!!) Ok back to reality, oh yeah. Then we was eating and I got full so I started to stab my plate with my fork. She told me it wasn't very nice and without even knowing a shot a evil look that made her jump.

But the most I'm like is Kaoru. I have a lot going on in my mind and when people first met me think I'm just stupid. But if you talk to me about anything you can learn that I'm a different person away from my friends. I also never do anything without thinking of how it will affect others in my life. And I wonder, after everyone else is gone living there life's. Where will I be?

(SORRY JUST REALIZED HOW MUCH I TYPED)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu candysour1359 said…
Im totally a Kyouya. But, i also have some Haruhi characteristics...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KaoruAnime77 said…
wink
I am a mix of the twins, despite my fave twin being Kaoru. I can be sweet, considerate and thoughtful like Kaoru. however I am prone to speaking my mind and getting frustrated easily. i am actually a twin and we act almost exactly like Kaoru and Hikaru (apart from the homo stuff>:)) She says I am the worst one but she admits she is more hikaru than me! i am a tomboy so that fits perfect with Kaoru coz hes a boy! Anyway... LONG LIVE THE AWESOME TWINS!!! <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Spainofhetalia said…
mischievous
hikaro im a little devil but have my super nice moments and im a twin my self
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ChampionCynthia said…
I'm a mixture of Haruhi and Kyoya
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mangafreak24 said…
tongue
i think i'm like haruhi
i noticed i would say a lot of the same stuff as her in real life
lebih dari setahun yang lalu adesantiago said…
big smile
I'm a mixture of Honey and Tamaki
lebih dari setahun yang lalu animeabsol91 said…
smile
Tamaki..even though I am a girl.....I have lots of energy and I am very dramatic.
 Tamaki..even though I am a girl.....I have lots of energy and I am very dramatic.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smileyAqua said…
I think I'm like the twins.

I'm much like a boy, in many ways, and I have a great love for fun and pranking and sports. :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MentalProdigy said…
big smile
I tend to be a lot like Hikaru. I tend to get jealous the same way he does and sometimes have a hard time understanding people because I close off people in my life. Both of us do crazy stuff when we're bored as well.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu UmixX said…
surprise
A mix of Honey, Kyoya and Tamaki; talk about a weird mix ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smileyAqua said…
(( Imma post again! :P ))

I'm like a mix of Haruhi, the twins and Kyoya. I'm like Kyoya because I'm quite smart, and can say some witty remarks.

I'm like Haruhi, Because I'm mostly a tomboy, and most of my friends are boys.

I'm like the twins, because I love pranks, having fun and mainly looking for a good time!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MissieMidget said…
big smile
Easily Tamaki and Hikaru just because I am loud and outgoing along with being a leader I treat everyone right unless they treat my friends wrong.
My Hikaru side comes out when I believe in something strong I joke alot to cover up pain and I am very close to my brother and sister but not too close lol :-)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alchemistlover said…
I'm a mixture actually.
Kyoya: i tend to not have many friends or people i'm close to outside my family, and like him i just have a select group of friends i want to keep close. I also get where he's coming from being the youngest sibling of two older sisters(couldn't imagine being treated the way he is though!) I also tend to creep people out and be secretive. Also i'm sarcastic like him.
Haruhi: I look like her and have her sarcasm ( mentioned it before). I'm also a huge feminists, smart and get good grades.
Tamaki: i can be a bit of an idiot sometimes lol.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RenderedUseless said…
I think... I'm somewhat a mixture of Haruhi and Kaoru...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MCHopnPop said…
For me I find that I'm most like Tama-chan because I may take things too seriously at times and overact to them and I'm a little like Mori-senpai too with not being too talkative.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rosedawson1 said…
I would say Kyoya because I always feel like I'm overshadowed by my sister and feel like I'm surrounded by not smart people in school and I honestly can be just as mean as him when I have nothing to gain. But I also am like Mori because I am usually really quiet and I do have a caring side to me and like Tamaki I like to day dream.
Alchemistlover commented…
i agree i'm like Kyoya to lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HanajimaSaki said…
I would say I'm most like Haruhi.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu codyfan77 said…
I'm a mix of Haruhi and Kyoya. On behalf of my sister, she's like BOTH Hikaru and Kaoru
lebih dari setahun yang lalu animelover4321 said…
I would say I'm most like Hikaru. I have trouble understanding people and letting new people into my small group. I also get jealous very easily.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 5k3TchY said…
Hikaru. Definitely. I know because I took an online quiz for this. LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LordKill_MM said…
I'm a mix of Haruhi and the twins I don't have a lot of emotions but the ones I do have maks me a tirckster
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DamnRichPeople said…
I'm a mix between Kyoya and Mori.

I am not the nicest person ever, and I'm really greedy. I'm also quiet and I am overprotective when it comes to people I really care about.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CF_the_Kid2 said…
I'm mainly like Mori. I'm pretty much always quiet.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sarahkupo said…
A lot of the time I am like Kyoya I care for those close to me and show it by giving practical even slightly cold advice for the betterment of their lives. But really we all have sides like all of the cast it makes them relatable. I'm a prankster like both twins, hot headed and impulsive like Hikaru, thoughtful like Kaoru. Enjoy sweets and stuffed animals like Honey Senpai even though in expected to be adult. Deeply loving and parental like Tamaki. Sometimes quiet and watchful like Mori. Sarcastic and bookish like Haruhi. Over the top and enjoy darkness but full of love like Nekozawa. Lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sarahkupo said…
Often I am likened to Kyoya.the phrase "if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy" has been directed at me before lol salty mommy