one tree hill Anyone Else Hate Peyton

jatefan4eva posted on Feb 27, 2008 at 05:57AM
anyone hate peyton even more after tonights episode?, i like lindsey a lot better then her

one tree hill 15 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sugassweet said…
I don't hate Peyton, she was really funny. They both were. She was also a huge bitch, but I knew she'd turn it around and be the amazing person she's always been. She just needed to be a ass for a while, but Peyton Sawyer always choose the high road.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jack_fan said…
i agree with you jatefan Peyton is such a bitch.
and sufassweet Peyton didn't take the high road Lindsey did. Peyton is an immature bitch.
Lindsey is so nice to peyton and peyton is a bitch to her
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Pernjille said…
Sugassweet I agree. Peyton have had a hard time and yes she needed to be like this. It's a mean way to recover but I understand why she was so angry. Lucas just left because she wasn't ready for marriage at age 18. He didn't have to leave. Lucas the main problem because he acted stupid and when Peyton came back he was too sweet to her. By the way does anybody know if Lucas and Peyton ends up together? :) I hope so.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jatefan4eva said…
i disagree she could of said yes to his proposal and gotten married later on but she didn't. Peyton is so annoying. Lucas got his heart broken and peyton doesn't deserve him. lucas offererd to move there and she turned him down she chose her job over him. Lucas shouldn't have to put his life on hold for her. even though im a brucas fan i know they aren't going to be back together so now i want him to be with lindsey. and peyton should go back to L.A
Okay I think that's wrong, but hey that's just my opinion. Lucas broke his own heart because he walked out of the door and left her. She didn't jump and dive right into marriage with him because marriage is a huuuge deal and it's not something she was ready for at 19! He should of been able to understand that and wait for her...she in no way indicated that their relationship was over, she still wanted to be with him and she did want to marry him, she can't be blamed for wanting the two of them to follow their dreams first. Nathan and Haley had and are still having sooo much trouble with being married so young, because it's an extremely difficult thing to do at any age. She didn't want Lucas to move to LA because she wanted him to follow his dream, she didn't want to hold him back and she didn't want them to look back and regret their decision.
Long story short...Lucas should of been man enough to wait for her and see that she really was just looking out for what was best for them.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jegelskerpeyton said…
Suassweet: I totally agree with you!!! I couldn't have said it better myself :D

lebih dari setahun yang lalu SG1-090 said…
^^yah sugarsweet is totally right! in answer to your question jakefan4eva - just a flat no!

love Peyton she's so awesome! <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizisme said…
i agree with you jatefan Lucas shouldn't of had to wait for her, he would of waited three years for her that would of been so pathetic and usually when someone turns down your proposal they don't stay together. I'm glad lucas found lindsey i really hope they get married and I'm glad peyton didn't get her dream job i am happy she FAILED
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
That's probably because when someone turns down your proposal they DON'T want to marry you, but when someone say SOMEDAY they do, they're just not ready at the moment. And I'm not talking about waiting three years to be with her because that would have been pathetic. I meant wait the year to get married like she wanted to. It's kinda sad that you were rooting for someone whose life has been as difficult as Peyton's to fail, especially seeing as she's a really good person.
you are telling me that if somebody proposed to another person and they said SOMEDAY the other person is suposed to wait. you are crazy if you think peyton is a good person lets me tell you why i think she is such a bitch first of all she cheated with lucas on brooke then she shoved Ellie away even though she was DYING and the she CHEATED AGAIN with her BEST friends boyfriend and then years later she cheats with him again plus she leave jake and breaks his heart, and she is such a bitch to lindsey and lindsey didn't do anything to her. is the farthest thing from a good person. and i think it was stupid of brooke to ever forgive her. SHE is so pathetic all she does is cry and whine she is so immature she needs help from everybody she is such a weak person that she is incapable of getting anything done without somebodys help. Brooke pays for her to start her new job and where she lives i wish Brooke would throw her out on her ass
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Leyton4ever said…
I love peyton. I've always loved Peyton. and even after yesterdays episode I still love her.
Peyton didn't cheat, the cheat is the person in the relationship, that being Lucas. Peyton may be taking part in an affair but she isn't the cheater, though I do understand what you're saying. As for Jake though, Jake asked her to leave. Absolutely season one totally agree peyton was wrong in that season. season 3 though, yea she may have kissed lucas however she really was dying, as keith shows us in episode 4.10, if you were dying you'd probably wanna tell the guy love that you love him and give him a kiss, even if he didn't know how you felt before that. and she was honest with brooke about having feelings for lucas. As for her treatment of Ellie, she could have handled that better. and regarding brooke paying for her to start her label and for her house, thats on brooke, in fact the label was brooke's idea. peyton didn't ask and if brooke wants to help her, thats brooke's decision.
Exactly Leyton4ever. P.S. I wasn't trying to say that Peyton was some kind of saint because she isn't. She's made mistakes, just like EVERYBODY else on the show, I don't really think it's fair for you to say that she' horrible and pathetic, because she's done a lot of good. Like I said she's been through a lot of crap throughout her life, probably more than anyone else on the show (though I'm not sure so don't attack me for saying that) and I think the fact that she hasn't already thrown herself off a bridge is amazing because I would have broken down a loooong time ago if those things happened to me. I'm not telling you that you should love Peyton or anything it's just you should try to look att her from both sides.
i have i looked at her side of things i used to love peyton and i can't stand her now i loved her up until the fourth season she changed i understand that she has been through a lot but so has Nathan and Brooke. they both go through a lot but you don't see them crying all the time peyton just gets on my nerves she used to be my favourite along with brooke in the first season but now i like everyone except her they make her look pathetic and im sorry if thats mean but its true she used to be such a great character but now i hate her and after last nights episode i don't think i will ever like her again
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alemur60 said…
I hate Peyton too!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Katherine_girl said…
no way! Peyton is probably one of the most relatable characters and the writers wanted to show that… its evident through out the whole series. come on guys!