one tree hill Protest-group against "Brucas vs. Leyton" war

Tinna posted on Feb 06, 2008 at 01:26AM
So I know I'm not the only one SICK of Brucas fans vs. Leyton fans. It's getting ridiculous!
So I suggest we start to avoid all the picks and fights and just ignore them, even if you really want to say something. Take the higher road.

Instead of bashing someone for not shipping the same couple as you, try to understand that that's how they feel and that you have a different opinion.

Who's with me?

one tree hill 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ElliesOwner said…
I am definately with you! I am totally sick of Leyton vs. Brucas. I mean, in reality, there is NO MORE BRUCAS and probably never will be. And on the same toke there is really no Leyton right now anyways lol.
Plus, I think it's fair enough to say that there are about the same amount of Brucas lovers as Leyton Lovers.
I agree to and will participate in the boycott of Leyton and Brucas picks and fights!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fr34kygl said…
i agree with the fighting, even though i truly enjoy a good discussion, specially when people start to loose their minds and keep calling everyone cheaters and stuff. But i won't intervene as i used to do... unless it's gettng too rude for words.

I will keep on picking just because I can't help it :D

Good idea!! ***
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Leyton4ever said…
discussions are great....fights not so good!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amandaj said…
agree with Leyton4ever.
besides theres a Leyton Vs. Brucas spot here on fanpop, so it's really no need to fight about it here, but then again, the couples are a big part of One Tree Hill... but still, there is a spot where people can fight, so no need to do it here :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Serienjunkie91 said…
I'm against it too.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Leyton4ever said…
I definately understand that the couples are a huge part of the show, and I enjoy discussing differences of opinions. I mean obviously I love leyton but that doesn't mean that I hate people or feel the need to fight with them just because the like Brucas. I can understand why people like them, i just don't agree. We should be able to discuss without fighting!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kittyindahood said…
Yeah, I'm a Leyton Fan Fan but Brooke is my favorite character. I don't like people bashing either one.