one tree hill For those of who have watched Hilarie's "Fare Well" video...

abs07 posted on Feb 26, 2009 at 09:20PM
What creative differences are making Hilarie want to leave?
What are they gonna do with Peyton Sawyer that would drive Hilarie to actually quit?
She outright said: If she had creative control over the show she'd stay on for years and years and years. So what is Mark doing that's soooo drastic and unacceptable to Hilarie?
Any thoughts? Let's brainstorm!
last edited on Feb 26, 2009 at 09:21PM

one tree hill 18 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu abs07 said…
If it's true that Chad is leaving too does that open up the possibility to Chilarie leaving to save Leyton? To conserve Leyton's integrity? Their essence? Or is Hilarie leaving to preserve Peyton's integrity (cause what Mark has planned for her is a "nono")? Just what is mark gonna do in season 7?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu naley_4ever said…
do you have the link for the video?
link

Watch and weep.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laughingGrl said…
crying
wahhhh!! i have no idea!! i wish they both would sttaaayyyy!!! =[[[
but its true, if chad is so determined 2 leave. then keeping hil would most likely mean that leyton wld break up or luke will die or 4 sum strange reason have 2 go away. so mayb she's leaving because she wants leyton to have their fairytale ending...
crying
^thats a good theory laughingGrl. i'm upset that they are leaving because i wonder were the show will lead to. who's going to fill their places? i personally think that chad is making a bad idea about his movie career because he wasn't in too many movies anyway. i respect hilarie's decision more. if she doesn't like the way the show is leading then she has a right not to act in it. i'm still really sad though.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Leyton4ever said…
i really don't know what creative differences she is speaking about, but leyton could very well be it, i mean she is a huge leyton fan, maybe she just wants to let leyton have their happy ending i don't know.

and as for chad leaving, yea he hasn't been in that many movies..and maybe it's a bad idea for him or maybe it will be a good idea for him, either way i don't see any reason why his decision should be any less respected than hilarie's...it's his life, he can't be lucas forever, nor should anyone expect him to want to be....you guys all know how much i love lucas as a character, he's not only my favorite oth character, he's also my favorite television character ever...but all good things come to an end...and if he's ready for the end then that's up to him, i wish and hilarie the best of luck in everything they do....but his decision should be just as respected as hilaries.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu filesfreak4life said…
crying
So, I have two different ideas running in my head... either she dies in childbirth and Lucas realizes that he can't stay in Tree Hill and maybe goes of to be a screenwriter or something like that, or She and Lucas ride off into the sunset together because of something good, like her label taking off or something like that. I just hope they can get married, and I hope that they don't kill off the baby.

Y'all better just be prepared for my tears either way though, cause I am going to be FREAKING OUT the whole rest of the season because of this!
Chad may have decided to leave before Hilarie did and Mark still wanted to continue the show. So Mark probably decided to do things with Peyton (finding a new lover; sending her into another depressing downward spiral but to a whole new low, maybe even cheating with Julian?) that Hilarie just didn't want to do. So I think Hilarie called it quits cause she realized that if both Chad AND her leave then at least Leyton's integrity would remain intact.

There. That's one possibility isn't it?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laughingGrl said…
i was on ew.com and this was posted on feb 24th.

Good news, fans of all things CW. The network just announced that it has renewed Smallville, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, and 90210 for next season. America's Next Top Model has also been greenlit for two additional cycles.

"As we continue to build The CW Network as a destination for young women, these six shows have clearly contributed to strengthening our schedule and our brand identity," CW boss Dawn Ostroff said in a statement. "By securing these signature hits for next season, we're furthering our commitment to deliver high-quality, original programming to our viewers, advertisers and affiliates."

While the Gossip Girl and America's Next Top Model pickups were a foregone conclusion, the fates of Smallville, Supernatural, One Tree Hill, and 90210 were less certain. In the case of Smallville and One Tree Hill, a lot was riding on which of those show's core cast-members would be returning. Smallville's renewal clearly signals that Tom Welling has successfully concluded his contract negotiations with producer Warner Bros, but the same can't be said for OTH leading man Chad Michael Murray. The actor-writer's participation next season is TBD, although insiders say he's expected to return in some capacity.

if chad ends up staying, do you think then hil will stay too, if the creative differance was of leyton because chad was leaving?
I don't think Chad staying or going will make a difference for Hilarie. Mark probably had creative ideas that didn't sit well with Hilarie in regards to leyton. Chad might guest star here and there but I think that's about it. I think Hilarie still wants to keep Leyton & Peyton's essence intact. It's sad but I truly think Hilarie is leaving and won't return unless she and Mark/creators find some agreement creatively in regards to peyton.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
abs i agree i think that is what happened and i don't blame her at all.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Laurencia7 said…
I am so confused...her words haunt me "If it was up to me" sounds like something didn't decide....Tv is a wacky buz people, it could be budget cuts, a creative decision,

or she wanted to move on...all and all I love her...and hope she blows us out of the water with the next eps...and love that she loves Peyton Sawyer...to the point of tears!
I could tell this was a really hard decision for Hilarie. She was practically crying, or about to, in her video!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu OTH_1988_fan said…
that video was SOOOO sad. if i wouldn't be at work right now, i'd be weeping like crazy. it's great to know that there are still people like hilarie in the show biz who are so genuine and care about their character. she's an amazing actress but you can tell when she mentioned Peyton Sawyer, her eyes started welling up for real.

i'm really curiuos to know her reasons for leaving. the whole leyton theory you all are talking about here does make a lot of sense. and that's the only thing i can come up with. all i know is that based on the video, it's clear hilarie loves the show and her character, and for her to make the decision to leave, it has to be something extremely important.
by the way, did anyone else noticed she kept using the word "crew" and didn't mention the cast?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vbchick21 said…
Could someone post the link b/c I can't find the video? I want to watch it?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Laurencia7 said…
wink
crew includes cast...it is an all inclusive term to include everyone. TV speak