one tree hill Brooke

lizisme posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 10:11PM
does anyone else think thatmark has been really mean with brookes character?

i feel like he doesn't care about her and just has her in the show because so many people like her. Especially with her relationships if he isn't going to give us brucas then don't you think he should give her a good guy and a cute storyline to go along with it. in all of her relationships after lucas they have all been a joke and it sucks because she is my favorite character. i don't know why i am even writing this because i don't watch the show anymore but it has always bothered me and i want to vent about it.

anyways does anyone feel the same?

i think they should of put her in a good relationship like when they jumped for years she was dating someone that way it would of been like they have been together for awhile and then they should of had a kid or something i hate how she is randomly caring for random kids!

one tree hill 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Leyton4ever said…
i don't like brooke, never have but no i don't think it seems like mark doesn't care about her...to me if there is any character it seems like mark doesn't care about, it's Nathan, not Brooke....i personally don't like the whole idea of adoption or whatever for brooke, i suppose it would be nice for her to have a good relationship but i don't think it makes it seem like brooke isn't cared about...or maybe that's just cuz i don't like her and really don't care what her character is doing.