one tree hill Introductions to oth spot members

dermer4ever posted on Oct 15, 2008 at 05:12AM
Sense some of us don't know all the members of this spot we don't talk to that often I was think of doing an introduction topic you guys don't have to reply if you don't want to. I think it would be nice that way we can call each other by are names. Just state your name and age if you are comfortable. or you can just tell us a nickname you would like to be called that way it will be a little bit more personal and not use the names in any way to insult each other. If you want to put what your user name is about you can if it isn't self explanatory

Name:

User name:

Nickname:

Couple and why:

Friendship and Why:

How old were you when you first starting watching oth:

last edited on Oct 15, 2008 at 05:20AM

one tree hill 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
I am posting the first one.

Name:Terra

User name:Dermer4ever for those of you how i came up with it is the combination of Derek and Meredith from Grey's Anatomy the first three of his name and the first three of her name.

Nickname:Dermy,Brucas'Theress,Ter-Bear, and Terradactyl

Couple and why:Brucas because they have an intense connection and chemistry,also they bring out the best in each other and they have a true relationship.

Friendship and Why:Breyton they are true friends they have had up and downs but are truly like sisters and family.

How old were you when you first starting watching oth:19

last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu leyton_love said…
Good Idea :)

Name: Ella

User name: Leyton_Love... Haha pretty self-explanitory? I love Leyton :P

Nickname: Whatever you want?

Couple and why: Leyton... Their love is so strong and it stays through everything, and they have an amazing friendship underneath their relationship as well. I love them cos of the sparkle they have when they are together... :)

Friendship and Why: Breyton!! They are so cute and are always there for eachother!

How old were you when you first starting watching oth: 13. Only at the start of this year (Gosh, I was a blind idiot before that :P)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
Name: Nem

User name: brattynemz

Nickname: Nem

Couple and why: Bl. Just because.

Friendship and Why: Breyton and Braley.

How old were you when you first starting watching oth: ugh. 16? I can't remember. :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mtoll4 said…
Name: Maria

User name: mtoll4, thats my username on some Norwegian pages, so I just picked it here to! m is for Maria toll is for the beginning of my last name:p 4 is just there:p

Nickname: Toll, Flipper (have a dolphin laugh:p), Lillethea (long story)

Couple and why: Leyton! I just fell in love with them all over again, and everytime I see them together it just fits! Also Naley, PERFECT FAMILY!

Friendship and Why: Breyton! Reminds me of me and my best friend, except the Love triangle:p We/they are always here for eachother! And they are both my fav characters!

How old were you when you first starting watching oth: I think I was 14
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ritergrl said…
Name: Sarah

User name: ritergrl. I like writing... and I thought I'd be all ironic by spelling it "wrong." I was eleven.

Age: Depends when you're reading this. If it's past 26th October 2008? If so then I'm sixteen. If you read this within ten days of posting... fifteen

Nickname: RBG -- Red button girl. Long story short, I patented theses red buttons that "take care" of people. If you want the long story PM me.

Couple and why: LP. They just have thing incredible connection. Destined to be together. Again, that was the abridged version. Full details? Read anything abs07 or lau wrote. I also love Browen. He's like her knight in shining armour, willing to beat up a druggie for her.

Friendship and Why: BP! They've been through everything together. How many friendships would save eachother from a pyscho? I just love how after everything they've been through they still love eachother.

How old were you when you first starting watching oth: Erm... 14 I think.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mtoll4 said…
ritergrl, 26th October? Same here!!
Only I turn 19 :p
lebih dari setahun yang lalu addiee said…
Name:adleina

User name:addiee

Nickname:addie

Couple and why:leyton, becos they are ment to be together and their love for eacher other is unexplainable ( if you spell it like that haha)

Friendship and Why:breyton they are always there for eacher other <3

How old were you when you first starting watching oth:12
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jennifer_02 said…
Name: Jennifer

Username:jennifer_02

Nickname:Jen

Couple and why:brucas or naley cos they r the best:)

friendship:laley or Brachel they r both funny:)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loves-oth said…
Name: Amy-Beth

User name: loves-oth it was pretty random

Nickname: oh god so many. Amy, just for short. ABC - my initials. Mamzy, or Mamz. pronounced like A rather than ahh

Couple and why: naley, love never failed throughout six seasons. i think that they are underestimated because of all lucas' girl drama.

Friendship and Why: i really like the Brooke/Peyton/Haley friendship, like the bonds three of them have together

How old were you when you first starting watching oth: maybe around 11 or 12?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu naley_4ever said…
Name: Emily

User name: naley_4ever, it's pretty self explanatory :)

Nickname: Em?

Couple and why: naley! There love is always and forever. Naley has great chemistry and can make it through anything. And they are perfect for each other :)

Friendship and Why: I love the Brooke/Peyton/Haley friendship! I love the scenes when they're all together. I also loved Brachel! They're hilarious!

How old were you when you first starting watching oth: 14
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Author15 said…
Name: Alyssa

User name: Author15

Nickname: lyssa,lyss,monkey

Couple and why: Leyton. They are meant to be. They have great chemistry. And so much more! :)

Friendship and Why: Breyton. No matter what happened throughout their friendship they always stayed strong and they are always there for each other.

How old were you when you first starting watching oth: i think i was 13 or 14.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bemyhero-x said…

Name: Jenna

User name: bemyhero-x
i made it because of the show HEROES, but i ended up not really being active on their spot

Nickname: jenn, or from my username you could say bmh-x

Couple and why: BRUCAS! great chemestry, bring out the best in each other, there for each other, too many things to say here.

Friendship and Why: Brachel & Laley, Brachel cause their hillarious, Laley, just because i love them :)

How old were you when you first starting watching oth: idk , i think 12 or 11 ?!?!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nedmcgee said…
Name: KATE

User name: nedmcgee - there is absolutly no reason that this is my user name its just the first thing that popped into my head!

Age: 19 but i'll be 20 on the 25th of Oct....it makes me ill to think bout it!

Nickname: Goldie - cus i have a goldfish memory or sometimes betty - my friends and i sometimes refer to each other as betty i dont know why we just do!

Couple and why: LP - i've loved them since the first time i watched oth! i was just instantly drawn to them and their undeniable connection!

Friendship and Why: BP - cus they share a lifetime and there is nothing better than just having someone there from the start!

How old were you when you first starting watching oth: i think i was about 15