one tree hill Time to duke it out! LEYTON vs BRUCAS!

kellyerin87 posted on Sep 27, 2008 at 04:00PM
okay so we all know that both Leyton AND Brucas have HUGE fanbases... so this is the place to get your opinion heard! which is the better couple... Leyton or Brucas?!?
last edited on Sep 28, 2008 at 01:35AM

one tree hill 354 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 354

lebih dari setahun yang lalu all55husbands said…
Woo! yea! thats wat i'm talkin' bout!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bec_rox94 said…
lol go brooke
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emybabe said…
Leyton all the way because from the start brooke wasn't in it were both lucas and peyton was and you could tell from the very start when you watched them you say they are going to end up a couple and they did!! and look who is a couple now LEYTON!! if mark said brucas was meant to be together all the way then he would have put them together all the way and gave them thats chemistry but unfortunately for you brucasers he chose leyton! Yes brucas were cutee and they had a cute relationship but thats is cute its not lovee they didnt love each other which they confessed in season 4 and the two characters admitted that they were never meant to be sooo i think its good that you all still have faith in brucas but when it comes to picks and forums which is the best couple you all know it has to be leyton because they have been from the start and probably until the end!!! <3333333 LEYTON TLA
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
How is it that Brooke not appearing in the pilot ep in any way related to what we are talking about. Yes they are together now but I think it's too early to tell whether the show will end with Leyton as a couple. Mark never said that Brucas was meant to be all the way. I don't watch Mark's interviews but I'm pretty sure he never said something like that (because if he did Leyton would be so dead, lol) that's why they weren't put together all the way and for God's sake Mark didn't give Brucas chemistry, they just have it. And that's how you choose to see Brucas just like how I think Leyton is blah. I am tired of LP fans saying that Brucas' relationship was nothing but just physical and your opinion that they didn't love each other is one of those comments I can barely take. If you think that Leyton is the best couple because they have been from the start and probably until the end, I don't know what to say. lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kellyerin87 said…
well I'M tired of Brucas fans saying that the only reason we like Leyton is because Mark has told us that they are the couple that's meant to be, and that it's "been Leyton since the beginning". believe it or not... WE HAVE MINDS OF OUR OWN, and we like Leyton for OTHER reasons than just what Mark says. we like Leyton because we DO see the chemistry between them... it doesn't make any sense for someone to like a couple just because someone tells you that you should. we don't like Leyton because Mark tells us to, we like Leyton becuase WE LIKE LEYTON!

i think a big reason why so many of the Brucas fans like Brucas is because Chad and Sophia dated in real life... which is why a LOT of Brucas fan's icons and stuff aren't of Brucas, they're pics of CHAD AND SOPHIA. well guess what... Chad and Sophia and Brooke and Lucas are TWO DIFFERENT couples. i think people liked the idea of Chad and Sophia together, so they're trying to live vicariously through Brooke and Lucas... just my opinion
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tvfan5 said…
i agree kellyerin. you tell em. :] LEYTON FOREVER <3 and it's not cuz mark said so..we just have good taste. ;)

LEYTON TLA
Well I'm not one of those so don't take it out on me. lol And apparently there is a fan that thinks that way namely emybabe.

lol maybe, but I'm not big on hollywood, admit it they're not super popoular they can be on the daily 10 tonight and gone tomorrow. hehe. Well IMO, they are just confusing BL and CS. And for me it's the other way around, they started liking CS because of BL. Who were they before OTH? They saw that chemistry in BL and them getting married maybe excited the fans.
haha i didn't mean it towards you brattynemz. i was just supportin a fellow leytoner :]
brattynemz... i totally see what your saying, about Brucas fans liking Brucas first, THEN liking Chad and Sophia. my point is that i think a lot of the reason Brucas fans want Brucas back together NOW is because of Chad and Sophia, NOT Brooke and Lucas. BROOKE AND LUCAS ended things in season 4 with complete closure... and it was very obvious that the love just wasn't there anymore. so i just don't see how it's possible at this point for anyone to think that BROOKE AND LUCAS should return, they just WISH they would because of Chad and Sophia. i feel like BROOKE AND LUCAS have been over for a while now, and they ended for a very good reason. i don't know, it's hard to explain lol
tvfan5 I'm sorry, what's your name? :) I actually was talking to kellyerin87. lol. Btw, what's your name too?

I don't think Brooke and Lucas had closure to begin with. Maybe because I can through Brooke's words and actions. I think no one can thoroughly explain, because I thought s1 Leyton had closure and then bam, Peyton still has feelings for Lucas. But you think that they never had closure so we can never agree. lol.

IDK about that, thet sounds ridiculous to me but who knows there may be people like that, idk.
no, Leyton never had closer in season 1. PEYTON TOLD Lucas that they couldn't be together, because she didn't want to hurt Brooke... but Lucas still wanted Peyton. the difference with Brucas is that they BOTH acknowledged that them going to the banquet together was a MISTAKE, and that the love WASN'T there anymore... that's closure
haha i thought that you were talkin to her but just in case...i felt bad haha :P I'm Steph. haha
And so we just have to agree to disagree. If Leyton didn't have closure and Lucas still wanted Peyton why didn't he go for her when all was well and good?

Hi Steph, I'm Nem. lol.
HIII NEM :] okay i'll let you guys finish..but just to add to ur last question..

he did go after peyton again. he called her for his book signing in LA, and he didn't keep trying to go after her cuz he thought she just didn't show up, implying that she didn't love him anymore. but really, she was there and that's why when he found out about it, he was so inspired because he realized that peyton did and still does believe in him.
I was referring to s1 Leyton, hah. I agree Leyton s4-5 didn't have closure.
lol i should just let you guys battle this one out, cuz clearly i have no idea what's goin on :] BYE nice meeting you :]
Looks like she's gone too :D Bye!
i was referring to season 1 too... Peyton went to Lucas' house and TOLD HIM that they can't be together because of Brooke. that wasn't a mutual decision, it was Peyton's decision... which means it wasn't complete closer... which is why in season 4, when all WAS "well and good", and Lucas knew that it WOULDN'T be hurting Brooke, he DID go after Peyton
Well BLP in s2 were well and good, right?
yes... so? lol
Why didn't he go after her then?
i don't understand what that has to do with anything lol. he went after her in the end, because he wanted HER in the end, not Brooke... why are we talking about who he went after in season 2?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hameronhearts said…
BRUCAS. All the way babyyy
Because you said they didn't have closure in s1. Maybe he could have gone after her and if they really wanted it they could have been together or they could at least have closure so I don't think Lucas really wanted Peyton. lol. Anyway I'm going out so some other time? Bye!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu abs07 said…
bratty, to join in: the reason luke didn't go after peyton is because he had a journey to walk. First, remember there was no closure in s1. Neither Luke nor Peyton wanted to end things, but they were trying to reclaim an ounce of dignity and purity by ending things for brooke. It was more peyton's idea, but luke knew it was the right thing to do considering everything that had happened. but neither of them switched off all the feelings they had for one another. Instead they buried their feelings for brooke's sake. S2: Way I see it Luke didn't wanna hurt brooke or get his heart broken again by rehashing things with peyton. and he knew that since peyton was the one who ended things, she wasn't about to try and rehash things either. So Luke tried for a clean slate and found unexpected love with brooke. He was happy with her, but never fully gave his heart to her ("brooke gave you her heart, you should give yours back" "why won't you ever just let me all the way in???"). He never did get over peyton and that was clear when it caused many problems for brucas in s3. When Luke and brooke amicably ended things in 408 and Peyton told him she loved him, Luke was scared to go there again (given the heartache from s1), but he soonafter was blessed with a moment of clarity. He realized that he and peyton were always meant to be together and his efforts to move on (with brooke) were him just being in denial (that doesn't take away from the love brucas truly shared - but it was a journey, not a finality). So when the time was right (brooke amicably out of the picture with the bonus of fully supporting leyton), luke went for his dream girl, the girl he'd always had in his heart from the beginning; the girl he truly never stopped loving ("It's always gonna be there).
EXACTLY abs07! very well said! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 3liiiiin said…
Definitely Brucas! Any couple is better then Leyton, and no matter what happens we will never give up hope in BL!
wow emybabe, what's with the attack? did bratty say something to personally offend you? bratty may be a brucas fan but she's one of the nicest ones i've debated with. Please be nice.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
thats out of order you cant jus call her a crappy brucas fan its jus plain rude
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vbchick21 said…
Ok, I freckin love these things. I think it's really funny to hear people duke it out and how serious they get about it. I am Leyton fan and I always have been, but truth be told I root for whoever seems like the best couple at the time. I love Brucas together as well as Leyton, but I think that LEyton is true love, whereas BRucas is more of a first love thing and most of the time first love doesn't work out.
lol emybabe. I'm a crappy Brucas fan? What exactly is your definition of crappy? I am not even gonna start and stoop down your level. So you can go on calling me names but you will always know that's not true so do whatever pleases you, I won't be a part of it.

Thanks Abs and Dawn. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Stefy said…
Totally BRUCAS<33333
i agree vbchick21... Leyton=TRUE love, Brucas=Temporary, high school love! not that that's a bad thing, but no one can deny the fact that Brucas' love wasn't strong enough to make it out of high school... they both acknowledged that when they officially ended things in season 4. they made it clear that a "love so strong that nothing or no one can come between it" just wasn't there between them. and that love is DEFINITELY there with Leyton... which is why they're together yet AGAIN, despite of Lucas' past relationships with Brooke, and Lindsey... and Peyton's past relationship with Jake! no one can come between Leyton's love for eachother! ")
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emybabe said…
ook :D good too know :D youu justt got me annoyed lmaoo :p sorry u got me annoyed soo dont everyone attack na sorry lmaoo!!
not attacking, just correcting :)
I'm sure she appreciates your apology :)
You just don't go off like that, lol. Anyway, apology accepted. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MiSaDalinda said…
I don't agree with Kellyerin87 Brucas=TRUE love Leyton=Temporary! and I totally agree with 3liiiiin!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Chlarkfan said…
I'm an FANATIC of brucas!
Okay so here i go:

All the leyton fans say that Brooke shouldnt have gone after lucas in season 1 if she knew that peyton liked him. BUT SHE REALLY DIDNT. There was a scene where brooke says something like this: "i think tutor girl likes lucas but nathan likes tutor girl. i know i like lucas. i dont know who you like anymore" SEE!!! she didnt know!!! And she told peytont that she was falling for him. and petyon didnt want a realtionship with him. when they were at that party or what not. and they were gonna have sex. she walked out because she ONLY wanted sex. THEN season 2 Peyton fell for Jake. and Lucas fell for Brooke. and she got SOOOO HURT by peyton more then lucas because her and peyton were BFF!!! Then in season three she REALLY LOVED HIM!!! And i dont care if peyton was shot she STILL kissed him. ALSO peyton lied to her. When they were on the porch. after the school shooting brooke goes on the porch and talks to peyotn and peyton LIES TO BROOKE!!!!!! And in season 4. Brooke gave him up for Peyton to be with him NO MATTER how much that hurt her. she didnt want to do that too peyton. but Peyton had NO PROBLEM hurting brooke like that.

I think BL is the most BEAUTIFUL and PRICLESS love<3333
i agree with kellyerin
All the leyton fans say that Brooke shouldn't have gone after lucas in season 1 if she knew that peyton liked him. BUT SHE REALLY DIDNT That's open to interpretation but the evidence is there. Brooke said: "are you finally gonna fess up? Show us all how you really feel. Kiss Lucas." (Brooke KNEW peyton liked luke). Peyton told Brooke about luke wanting everything with her, but then she ran away (Brooke knew Luke liked Peyton alot!). Brooke knew Leyton liked eachother. Why did she work so hard in 1.07 to separate Leyton and get luke for herself? Why was brooke so insecure about leyton hanging out? She didn't seem to mind Laley being bffs. She knew in her heart that something was up even when she started dating lucas (1.09 Scott triangle showdown; 1.11 - "tell him that tracks 8&11 make you think of him." "make me think of him or make you think of him?"; seeing leyton at karen's cafe; "he uses you for some intellectual slash emotional thing and me he just uses"). I won't burn brooke for going after luke, because he was technically fair game and peyton never flat out told brooke she wanted lucas till it was too late. but Brooke knew something was up so I'm not gonna pretend she "couldn't" have avoided the heartbreak/drama. I believe she was lying to herself that entire season ("It has always been lucas and peyton" - that declaration takes leyton all the way back to s1).

"i think tutor girl likes lucas but nathan likes tutor girl. i know i like lucas. i dont know who you like anymore" SEE!!! she didnt know!!! Key word being "I d unno who you know who you like anymore". Brooke knew something was up between leyton that's why she gave peyton that lucas "courtesy hold" over the weekend. Plus that was one of Brooke's first episodes in (1.05 or 6)! Nothing had really been established yet. She had barely even seen leyton together yet. Before, during and soon after though, brooke kept inquiring about leyton because she suspected something was up like every other second...and that was just from the way peyton talked about luke (let alone when she saw leyton together).

When they were on the porch. after the school shooting brooke goes on the porch and talks to peyotn and peyton LIES TO BROOKE!!!!!! What are you talking about? You mean about promising she wouldn't hurt her again? Did she cheat with luke again? That's what she meant. She wouldn't betray brooke again like in s1. You know what? Think about this: Peyton didn't go after Luke when she realized she was still in love with Luke in s3. THAT was selfless and showed growth. She also hid her feelings from Luke (which can be interpreted as selfish but to each her own) and let Brucas walk their own journey. Though peyton hurt brooke by telling her the truth, she did the honorable thing by avoiding repeating her mistakes from the 1st season. The truth hurts - nuff said. Brooke was already wound up from Luke all season, so Peyton dropping that bomb fuel the fire, and brooke cracked. Peyton had no idea that brucas were already on the rocks, so you can't blame her for actually telling the truth as soon as possible - again to avoid s1's blowout.

And in season 4. Brooke gave him up for Peyton to be with him NO MATTER how much that hurt her Ok, most brucas fans know that's not true. Brooke said it wasn't about Peyton in 401. By 322 brooke was spent! "I am holding on for dear life but I need you to need me back. Why didn't you call while you were away, and why won't you ever just let me all the way in???"; By 401, Brooke was brave enough to realize that her and luke just weren't meant to be: "We go days without a meaningful conversation; look at today, there's this horrible accident and you didn't even think to call me. It shouldn't be like this. I can't do this anymore." Brooke did it for herself, and for lucas. They both deserved better. Look at 408. Mr. Chavez burned brooke, and she started wondering if she made the right decision breaking up with luke since he was the one good guy she went out with. So Brucas tried again. Was that for Peyton? Brooke's intentions were not noble that day ("Remember I can take him back whenever I want"; "you invited him out of spite?" "not at first, but now I'm not sure sure anymore"). No matter brooke's intentions, noble or not, Brooke and Luke needed 408 to get ultimate, mutual, amicable closure. They realized they didn't share the love Whitey described in his speech. They realized they wanted to have an epic love story. So where'd you get Brooke "letting luke go for Peyton" from???

It's fine that you love brucas ok? But no offense, your arguments are ancient and some have even been refuted by some brucas fans.
lol MiSaDaLinda, "Leyton=TEMPORARY".... that's just funny! how on earth can anyone say that Leyton=temporary love, when their feelings for eachother have kept resurfacing throughout the ENTIRE SERIES?!? that doesn't sound like temporary love to me... it sounds like TRUE LOVE... unlike Brucas (which was just a TYPICAL HIGH SCHOOL relationship... nothing more!). Leyton's love made it PAST high school, UNLIKE Brucas' love! so if Brucas fans want to call that "temporary", then go right ahead, but that's just a joke!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twinklystar_hp said…
I am a CRAZY BL shipper, however i have a few words to say abt LP as well...

LP..yes their seeds hav def. been plotted from s1 first episode itself..and sinc eits a tv show and i hav experiences withtv shows a lot to knwo that wht begins it ends with the same couple..in a few cases only a new character enters and changes the whole storyline..

I understand the fact that it's mark's work and he adores his storyline he shudnt be changing it becuz of any1..yet..the fact that its a tv show that plays on tv he writes it for US and we take out OUR time to watch it we pay for it..then i geuss its also fair to say that he needs to show us wht we want..becuz really at the end of the day just like a doctor is happy when his patient is cured and happy a teacher is happy when her student is happy..in both cases th edoc cares abt wht treatment he gives and teacher luvs her specific style of teaching yet in the end wht matters is not the teacher's preferred teaching style but the teaching style that makes the STUDENT learn..so in this case a writer's work yes its his own creation he has all the right to give it the shape he wants to becuz its his and he's naturally in lvu with it..however when u publish or in this case film a story u film it to show it to viewrs and see their feedback..and then when u get fans you sort of have a responsibility towards them as well..

about BL fans having larger fanbase..i wont say they hav largest OTH fanbase (however this is ssort of tru check out 3 years consecutive portrait magazine voting for those who wanna see a proof)..however even if they hav 50 % of the LP/BL fanbase..this means sumthing..especially after the fact that BL hav only had 1 and a half season together..and havent been together since 3 years..still ppl adore them remember them so much to actually give them so many votes that their ship BEATS Leyton ship..and this MEANS sumthing..this means that the impact BL hav left on their fans LP cant beat even after 2 seasons of being together..i mean if LP barely has enuff fanbase to compete equally with BP now (when LP r TOGETHER) then i wonder wht the LP fanbse number wud be years after they've separated or the show's ended like BL..for BL i can surely say that they still will hav one of the largest OTH fanbases..and Mark should care about the fact that we take out so much time to attach oursellves so much to his show his characters..and its not like he HATES brucas a writer likes all his characters so really why not give us BL for a while?

as for BL being tru luv but not lasting..yes that is tru..it was tru luv..yet they both had flaws..luke cheated once..brooke was very insecure the 2nd time..and peyton luved luke both the times..and so a tru luv story (luke's first luv) had a closure..chapter closed...now see here that i havent said story finished..y? becuz of the very fact that we all knwo that in luv u move on..whom u luv now may not be whom u luv years from now..luke broke up with brooke and he fell for peyton..and their luv was tru..but that does not mean he can not fall for brooke again..and that WONT be a rebound thign i dont agree with the fact that rebound is just imagined luv..no if ur heart aches that means its tru luv whether its rebound or not that really doesnt matter becuz then even leyton is rebound..infact leyton has rebounded not once but twice..once in s4 after brucas broke up (v all shud agree here that when luke was in luv with brooke he really DIDNT hav feelings for peyton..he developed them after he was over with brooke..and the fact that he had liked her before in s1 only enhanced his confidence that this was the girl)..and the second rebound was in s5 end/s6 when he went back with her after breakign with lindsey..to an extent even lindsey luke was luv..v hav no reason to say it was tru or not since really v never saw thot 3 year phase..

SO..the point here? the fact that it doesnt matter whether u hav fallen for a person before or not..the fact is ur heart wants wht it wants WHEN it wants...so u cant make it want sum1..u may hav been with sum1 as friends but all of a sudden u can expereince wierd feelings which means now ur heart wants this person..or u may hav had a full closure with sum1 and r now tru friends with them but due to circumstances ur heart may change the way it sees the other person..all of a sudden the friend that u thought u had closure with and wud ever fall in luv with again u can find urself falling for her again..and this is wht v BLers r saying..that BL luv was tru when it was there..and then they both learned lots from it..brooke learned the most from the luv..and now there both great friends and broooke is such a sweetheart she knows they arent in high school anymore..so all those jeolousy feelings she has learned to get rid of them...but that doesnt mean Brucas cant happen again..they can..they can fall for each other....

HOW? dont ask us that, becuz really we dont know how..that's the WRITER'S job..our job is to say what we want and its the writers job to write sumthing interesting and show us what we want....

so for all those of u who used to luv Brucas but r now saying that brucas are great friends and leyton hav a baby and so u dont want to see a rushed brucas thrown at us so ud rather just root for leyton..NO..dont do that..becuz even we BLers rooting for BL to be endgame dont want BL to be rushed or thrown at us..no..all we're saying is BL CAN fall in luv again...& liek all of their luvs this wud be a luv on a whole new imrpoved level..becuz now they r such gud friends of each other they hav learned SO MUCH from life that their relationship has no cons in it it will only be HEALTHY for each other..there's no chance of them breaking up their friendship if their relationship doesnt work becuz BOTH of them (especially brooke) is mature enuff to see that breaking friendship over such an issue is not right...so dont woryy..

& DONT WORRY ABT breaking up leyton's happy moment either...becuz really thats all wht tv shows and life for that matter is all abt..the fact of MOVING ON..happy moments cum and go..you find happines and sadness at different places with different people..with some you find maximal happines (like luke being SOO HAPPY when he was with brooke and still brooke brings that smile to his face even in times that he's distressed)...

You know many LP fans said how LP are deep..they have understanding..they can understand each other's moods..as in when the shooting took place brooke threw a party but peyton knew luke was sad..yes that is tru...but see the thing is...brooke was gud for luke becuz sumtimes u need to have some1 who can pull u out of that deep hole that u make urself fall into when sumthing happens..luke is very much in need of sum1 who can forget abt everything thats happeneing and just tried to cheer u up..even peyton needs sum1 like that..which is why v BLers say gloomy peyton + broody luke = wierd...and sometimes the fun the excitment the luv in a relationship cums from TRYING to make each other understand each other's values each other's feelings..would luv just be too simple too easy too boring if you had a partner who already knew how you were feeling what you liked? wouldnt it just be boring if your partner liked the same thigns u like? yes at times it wud be fun as well u cud do stuff together u wudnt have to worry abt the other person not liking wht u like..but the rest fo the fun the rest of the luv cums from trying to explain and learn each other's likes..like season 3 episode 10..where luke takes brooke to the rivercourt..and explains to her how much that place matters to him..this is one of Brucas's relationships's finest defining moments..becuz u can see just how much nice it is to have sum1 total opposite and explain your feeligns to them..luke's expression when he was telling all that to brooke..brooke's expression when she was hearing all this..it's just to magical it shows the power of luv...and hey that is wht brucas is = POWER COUPLE!

We Brucas fans r rooting for BL becuz v want to see BL as endgame..& v know that during this leyton wud realistically break up if they do..abt the baby...hey the baby can still be a part of their lives..who said it wont? BL can be together jeyton can be together or Pulian can be together ...but the baby can still be there a very imp part of their story...but just becuz leyton r gonna have a baby doesnt mean that leyton need to be together now..

abt my above statement of BL love being there and then them breaking up and it being over..i want to add sumthing here..that just becuz Brucas broke up doesnt mean that they didnt luv each other..all that happend was they realised their luv was just high school luv that cudnt live past the obstacles that were coming in their way..SO THEY BROKE UP...so in this point v BL hav the hope that BL still hav sum part of their subconscious mind (even a tiny bit) that luvs each other still...& this luv will help them find each other fall in luv all over again..

Opposites attract theory has always attracted me...couples with opposite characters hav always been my fav...this is the reason naley i luv so much...and this is the reason i ABSOLUTELY ADORE BRUCAS! a couple like leyton can happen any day i mean 2 ppl one broody guy one tortured artist, they r so alike they hav connection so yeah why not come together? but for two characters so opposite liek brooke and lucas to come together and hav tru luv..this is wht MAKES ME BELIEVE in the MAGIC OF LUV...this is really wht u call miracles of luv..this is why we watch tv to see magic create luv stories that are hard to find in real life ONLY becuz ppl are scared to take chances...or becuz of the fact that in real life v look around for ppl with similar tastes and likes that we really overlook that person who is so unlike us and who can so much complete us...

many LPers hav the complaint that brooke stole lucas away from peyton in s1 even when she knew peyton had a thing for lucas...yes i agree she did steal luke away..infact i also accept that Brooke was totally JUMPING on luke every time she saw him when he wasnt even interested...yup i know that...but thats why i luv brucas so much..that i see their s1 relationship..and i compare it with their s3..and i compare each character with wht they have now becum..and i say that it's good that brooke was such a b**** in s1 ...if she wasnt..then we wudnt hav got to see such wonderful such amazing characters develop,learn, & GROW in FRONT of us..peyton has always been peyton..haley has always been haley..but characters like nathan lucas and brooke..we have seen thhem grow...v have seen sum of them becum better ppl (Brathan) and Luke cum out of the broody hole he used to be in..they make us hope in the power of love..they make us hope in the power of becoming a better person...and brooke exceeds all 3 with just how much of a better person she has becum..

and so i luv that b****y brooke that had sneaked into lucas's backseat and made a deal of going on date with him and getting him drunk and seducing him..yeah im happy she did that and im happy she was such a b**** becuz otherwise we wouldnt have witnessed such a deep character development or such a deep luv story that still years later is in the hearts of many Brucas fans..:)

in the end..we will all luv whom we love..its our opinions..our perceptions differ..so ofcourse our choices differ..v can tell each other that look, look my choice is sooo better cant u see it? it's not that we cant see each other's choices..we can see..it's just that our perceptions differ..thus our choices differ..:)

but BLers hope for brucas wud still be alive and for those brucas fans who have now started supporting leyton just because u think brucas wud be too unrealistic now..TRUST the writer who has made u LUV brucas in the first place..if they plan to give us brucas (which i sure hope they do) then TRUST them to give us brucas in the same magical way that they gave us brucas before..:) Have hope for brucas..till the last episode itself..never say NEVER..and never say it's just not possible..where there's hope there's always a way <-- i knwo that's such a lame quote now but its meaning will always be deepp:)

when u publish or in this case film a story u film it to show it to viewrs and see their feedback..and then when u get fans you sort of have a responsibility towards them as well.. He can't please us all...Mark ultimately had to make a final decision which would break the hearts of a LOT of fans either way.

I personally don't think (and I believe I speak for a lot of LP fans) anything is written in stone. It seems like leyton are endgame but NOTHING is for certain. No one's asking you to give up hope or switch ships. Be true to your ship till the end. To be honest (and I hope I don't offend you) your long comment was kindof sporadic and confusing to read but from what I got from it, you are a true Brucas fan so all the power to you :)
As for the reasons BL broke up and the love they shared we'll have to agree to disagree on that one but you seem like a nice girl so your opinion is respected and valued.

Kudos :)

lebih dari setahun yang lalu roxylovesbrucas said…
ypu know what is funny about leyton...they can kiss and have sex all the time...they will nevaer have the brucas chemistry.....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anetted said…
LM fucking AO! Why not just change the forum title into: "CHECK OUT! A BE-BITCHY-AND-MAKE-ENEMIES-FORUM!"

Haha, funny ;)
roxy, who says we want brucas' chemistry for leyton? leyton has a chemistry that brucas will never have. It's all about preference. Relationships aren't always about being sexy y'know. Cause how I see it, the only difference brucas has to leyton's chemistry is the fact that brucas can be more sexy at times. and that's not a quality two people need in overdrive to make a relationship last forever. That "ultra" sexuality eventually dissipates anyway then you're left to fall back on the love and commitment that was built from the beginning. Brucas fizzled out cause they lacked in that department.
very well said abs. what's left with Brucas when you take away the sex and the chemistry? lies, cheating, insecurities, lack of communication, lack of emotional connection, a love thats not "strong enough that nothing or no one can come between it", a love that didn't last past high school :)

go Leyton!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu roxylovesbrucas said…
mischievous
actually there's no chemistry at leyton....look..my opinion...Brucas is more close to our generation....is a sweet and funny love...the love that all of us dream...they had a lot of chemistry...sex-aplle...and after all....lucas and peyton don't match...don't understand me wrong...we are talking right here about big thinks....they are meant to be toghetor because Mark Schwahn thinks like this..If Mark have a wierd dream...tomorow he could say: well...well...rachel is with lucas...peyton come back to jake...and yeah...brooke is with mouth...and nathan is with karen!!....he can control all this things...but we talking about thinks that mark cant control...like chemistry between 2 people or the thingh they are meant to be toghetor...Look...(i'm not telling this because i'm a brucas fan) but if i see brooke and lucas walking on a street...i will think: WOOW....look at them...they will make a perfect match!...but if i see peyton or luke...or would think that they are twins...or brothers...or friends...or I will never care...this is what we want....leyton is good to..but...i feel lucas have enough drama in his life...i think he needs someone like brooke to make him smile...I adon't know way..but i have the impression that lucas is more young when he is with brooke...they can have a lot of fun toghetor....I saw him really happy when he is with brooke...I don't know way...but i just feel a distance beetween him andpeyton...like he cant say everything to her....anywere...is really hard for us brucasfans...actually every body looks at this tv shouws because they like or a couple..or an actor..or a character....is hard to open the TV and see only leytonn moments who let you really cold..i don't feel anything when they are kissing...and you know what is funny...they have a lot of sexy scene...when they suppose to be atrracted and peyton supose to seduce lucas...but they make me laugh and anytihnk more...you can compere brucas sex-aplle with leyton sex-aplle(if they have that)..maybe i'm evil...but this is the true for me :D:D:Dbrucas 4 everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(sorry 4 my bad english)
it's your opinion roxy. but just watch out with the way you say it - you make it sound like it's a fact. I won't deny that leyton's chemistry in season 4 was lukewarm, but those two overall (throughout the series) have had amazing chemistry. Just cause it's not predominantly sexual, it doesn't mean it's not real. Maybe you'll understand when you're older...It's sad that our generation is so fixated on the sexual aspect of relationships. I think you'll find that fun & sexy is not what will keep two lovers together. Maybe you'll find that from personal experience someday who knows :P
I for one covet the deep love stories - just cause we don't share the same preference it doesn't make us wrong - just means we have different preferences.
the fact that Brucas had good sex appeal is fine... but what about the REST of their relationship?? you can't build true love on sex appeal lol. and that is clearly what Brucas was lacking... true love that lasts