one tree hill I got my friend addicted to One pohon bukit, hill

dermer4ever posted on Mar 12, 2008 at 02:04AM
I recently got my Friend Karen and her roommate hooked on the show and now they can't stop watching. I thought I just let you know I got someone who has never seen the show and now now she is addicted. I was wondering if you have got any of your friends hooked on the show.

one tree hill 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu georgiapeach91 said…
That's great, another OTH fan! I got my sister addicted to the show and now we're both obsessed!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizisme said…
i got two of my friends and two of my sisters hooked on the show. they used to make fun of me because i was so obessed but now they watch it with me. i recently got my brother to start watching it too
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SweetMa1987 said…
I got my friend hooked on it and then me and my friend got my aunt hooked on it and she is 40 yrs old
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kazerieoheight said…
i got my best friend and my sister hooked on it
i even got my 12 year old brother obsessed
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Laurra said…
first i got 2 of my best friends hooked then i got my mum and my 11 year old sister hooked and recently ive got my other friend to start watching it but she doesnt watch it as often as the other 4 do! :P my mums the worst haha i have to record them for her cause shes at work when its on! oh and my dads getting into it now too! me my mum and my sister will all come to watch it and my dads got no choice but to join us - i think hes getting into it - hes bought me s1,s2,s3 of it and hes getting me s4 when they have it (on order or something like that)! he walks round the house singing the theme song! ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu expensive957 said…
I got my Best friend, her younger Brother (he's a freshman), and another one of my friends obbsessed with it. We will sit in our own houses when a new episode is on frantically texting eachother like, "OMG I cant believe that!!", ect...Its great!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dancerbabe16 said…
my mom got me hooked then i got my friend and cousin hooked.
and my dad and brother ecretly like it i think..
they;ll watch it with us everyonce in a while and pretty much kno the plot and characters
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nedmcgee said…
i got my friend addicted to it cus i gave her my boxsets 1-3 and now doenst want to watch season5 cus she hasnt seen season 4 but the season 4 boxset isnt avaiable where i live its funny watching her wait in suspense