Personality:
Noble, Pirate, or Marine:
Noble family:
Marine Rank:
Pirate Crew (Can be your own or a pre existing pirate crew.):
Human or Artificial:
If Artificial, what circumstances caused your change:
Devil Fruit:
Devil Fruit Type (Zoan, Paramecia, or Logia)
Home Island:
Bounty:
Bio:

one piece 455 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 455

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Chizuru: Your senses can be 3x stronger........ But when Katsuma enters this state.........
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brodxe said…
Issho: Like I am afraid of your threats. *Slowly Unsheathes his sword.* Seems like you ran away, Black Wolf.
*4 of Katsuma showed up around Issho*
Katsuma 1: Hm..... Ran away?
Katsuma 2: I'm just getting started.....
Katsuma 3: Now the real question is....
Katsuma 4: Can you guess who's the real Katsuma?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Issho: *Unsheates his sword, spins around in a circle and sheathes his sword in about 2 seconds. A purple ring around Issho is suddenly formed and than it expands out in all directions using gravity to send the Katsuma's to go flying.*
*The 4 Katsuma's then disappeared*
Chizuru: None of them?
Katsuma: Got you!!! *He appeared behind him and clawed Issho's back*
Issho: Gah! *He gasps and falls in his hands and knees, breathing heavily, covered is sword cuts and a large scratch in his back* I could easily... Beat you.... But I used to much energy... Against Gale Wind!... *He stands up shakily*

Yushiro: *Wakes up in a pool of blood, looking in very bad condition* Katsuma.... *He takes his sword and suddenly disappears into the wind to wait for the right moment*
Katsuma: *He continued to growl*
Issho: *Dissapears then is suddenly in the sky falling 6x the normal gravity with his sword pointed down at Katsuma*
Katsuma: *he quickly dodged back*
Issho: *Slams into the ground, creating a crater and sending a purple wave flying out in a circle. Suddenly everything the circle touched is sent flying including trees and Fuji.* All you can do is run... You mutt...
*A mysterious man popped in, wearing a cloak and hood with a marine insignia on the back*
???: Now now..... I think it's about time we pull back.... We've got orders from our dear friend the Fleet Admiral.... More pressing matters......
Issho: Hm? Very well, I guess I should be- *A sword is suddenly sticking through him as Yushiro stabbed him*

Yushiro: Don't... Hurt... My friends! *Pulls back his sword, sheathes it, then coughed up blood, puts his hand in his stomach wound and falls to his knees*

Issho: *In shock when suddenly the mysterious man grabs his arm then they disappear*

Yushiro: Fuji.... *He tries to stand up but his vision gets blurry and he falls on his face breathing heavily*
*The mysterious man managed to catch a smirk at Katsuma before he disappeared*
Katsuma: *He reverted to his regular form, however at the loss of a shirt*
Chizuru: ....... *She spun the chamber of the gun and shot the ground near Yushiro, which created a healing field*
*Meanwhile with the mysterious man and Issho*
???: You're someone who can take hell of a lot of blows..... But...... The Black Wolf......
Issho: *Stands up* I under estimated him. They were all one big nuisance. I am telling the fleet admiral to raise the bounties. All of them by 300 000. Then once I am healed, I am finishing them off.
???: No.... Leave the Black Wolf and Bloody Mary to me... They're an evil I should've killed out a long time ago....
Issho: Then Gale Wind is mine. I need to heal before I can do anything.
IRobotChickenZz commented…
Go die from the fucking cancer anda freak!!!! Just Die Already!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Go hang yourself to death anda Deep Shit!!! anda don't have a fucking Life!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Go hang yourself to Death Already anda Asshole!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
???: Then that we shall do.... Let's get you patched up so we can get you back and fighting again.
Go kill yourself with gun anda Deep Shit!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(Are you joining the Naruto RP?)

*Back at Outreach island*

Yushiro: Man... He .... Was tough... *He says breathing heavily* Oh crap! Fuji! *He gets up fast, exits the healing circle and collapses in pain.*
(Yeah, just having some character creation block.)
Chizuru: She's in another healing circle, *she put Yushiro back in his* Stay in yours.... I'd rather you not hurt yourself anymore..
Yushiro: Is... Katsuma... Okay?
Chizuru: Yeah..... Katsuma's doing just fine...
Yushiro: I don't know... How he... Got me... He is blind! Aokiji could barely hit me.
Chizuru: You underestimated him.... You shouldn't underestimate marine admirals...... No matter who they are...
Yushiro: I didn't underestimate him. He was just twice as powerful as Aokiji... *He stands up and gathers his sword* Admirals 2 Yushiro 0. *He walks into the forest with out saying a word with a angry look on his face*
Chizuru: ........
Katsuma: Chizuru.....
Chizuru: I know....... Why do you think.... Of all people to retrieve Issho..... Why him?
Katsuma: Because he wanted to show his face again...... After so much time..... Hm..... Go get Yushiro....
Chizuru: A-Alright... *She headed to the forest to follow Yushiro*
Katsuma: ....... [Would it be possible........ If I could find one of them?]
Yushiro: *Is cutting up trees, re opening his wounds* Dammit.. I... Lost... Again! *He cuts down three tree with one strike out of anger*
Chizuru: There he goes.... *She ran into the forest after him* [That idiot!!! Why would he come back into the forest to reopen his wounds!]
Yushiro: *He drops his sword and he falls on his knees* I'm sorry... I'm sorry father... I failed... Forgive me... Whitebeard.
Chizuru: *She walked over to him* You haven't failed anyone.....
Yushiro: *He holds back tears* You don't understand.... You don't get it do you? Watching before your very eyes as your closest friends are slaughtered by marines? A father-like figure protecting you with his very life until the end? And I can even do anything to avenge him! * He picks up and sword and stabs the ground, creating a huge gust of wind, blowing leaves off of trees* Just go... Please... I quit the Black Wolf pirates. I am going on a quest to kill all the marines I see.
Chizuru: ....... *She walked next to him* I don't understand? You're giving up a title on a crew...... Because you lost to 1 man...... Wow..... You really do amaze don't you....... You lose one battle like this and suddenly you're running for the hills...... You fail because you lost? I don't think so..... If you're looking for vengeance..... Then being a quitter doesn't help...... Your mission is vengeance... You haven't failed.... As long as you draw breath.... You sound like someone who's ready to give up when they lose..... Maybe..... You're right...... You don't have what it takes to be a Black Wolf Pirate......
Yushiro: *Stands up, sheathes his sword, wincing slightly* Tell Katsuma it was fun. *He walks deeper and deeper into the forest until he reaches the edge of the island and he stares out at the sea.* Guess I'm back to where I started Pops...
*Katsuma then appeared behind him*
Katsuma: So you're giving it all up just like that..... Wow..... And here I thought the fabled Gale Wind would have more vigor..... What you're doing.... This stupid slump you're in.... This! This is what failure looks like!
Yushiro: *The wind picks up* Givng up? Giving up you say? Let me tell you something. I am just getting started! I'm not strong enough now but I will be. And when I am I will kill every marine admiral. Every Vice admiral, every rear admiral. Every... Marine... I look at. The pain that I got from fighting Issho was nothing compared to the pain I went through during the war. *He turns back to the sea*
Katsuma: Then get stronger with us! You don't think we've got something against the marines too?!! You don't think we want to take down the marines too?!!!
*Suddenly birds were flying over the island dropping newspaper*

Yushiro: *Catches one, looks inside and sees the new wanted posters* Typical.... * He throws it to Katsuma* I am now worth 425 000 000 Berri.
Katsuma: And I'm worth 400 000 000.... Looks like the fun is definitely beginning now.....
Yushiro: Why would someone like you want a failure like me on your crew?
Katsuma: The enemy of my enemy.... Is my friend...... [Father..... Mother.....] Have you ever heard that saying before?
Yushiro: Yeah... Whitebeard told me it before.... Looks Katsuma... I'm sorry... For acting the way I am... I am so desperate for vengeance... And I was so close....
Katsuma: We all have our times...... When the one goal you have is so close... It slips right away from you....... That man that came and got Issho...... He was someone I knew..... Someone I wanted to kill badly...... But..... I continue to live on everyday....... Knowing that I'll see him again...... And when I do..... Things will finally be settled....
Yushiro: .... Then.... Ma I rejoin the Black Wolves?
Katsuma: Hm..... As far as I know... You never stopped being a member..... You'll always be a member of the Black Wolves..... You're always welcome to be part of the Black Wolves....
Yushiro: What a relief... Anyways... I am going to go check up on Fuji. *He walks back tithe area of the battle*
Katsuma: *He followed as they went back to the area*
Chizuru: ....... Once we're all back...... Where are we going to go?
Katsuma: I need to see one of the 7 Warlords of the sea.... Boa Hancock?
Chizuru: Amazon Lily...... Alright..... You and Yushiro.... Can't go to that island.... Let alone cross the border....
Katsuma: Why not?
Chizuru: Seriously you don't know.... Amazon Lily is literally a place, absolutely scarce of men.... You cannot!
Katsuma: Then we'll make our presence known...... Besides... I seek an audience with one of the 7 warlords and then I'm leaving....
Yushiro: Who said we have to let everyone know we entered? Let's just sneak in.
Katsuma: Sneak in to obtain an audience with the one of the 7 warlords?
Yushiro: *Shrugs* I don't see why not. I could turn you guys into the wind... You just might get a little but sick.
Chizuru: Katsuma, it''s your call....
Katsuma: Oh well..... It shouldn't hurt.....
Yushiro: When do we leave?