one direction Talk about it anything

ShAdAmYLoVeR18 posted on May 27, 2012 at 10:18PM
Ooh I'm fan of one direction and this is a true story I've met one direction!! It's soo cool! don't u think? And I'm hanging with Harry right now if u wanna ask him any questions u better ask him now before he has to go plus I'm only visiting my aunt who lives in England so yeah :) its true better ask him before time runs out :D

one direction 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu talia_bieber said…
smile
Can you follow me on twitter, please? thanks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ShAdAmYLoVeR18 said…
smile
He said ok what's your name on twitter?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu talia_bieber said…
@lovedonthate123
He said he'll look for you on twitter
wink
Sorry me and him walked around and we ran into 6 or 7 fan girls which lead to 3 things one asking 4 his autograph......two asking for a photo with him and three asking him questions they didn't even know I was even there until they were done they started to whisper I heard one of them saying I wonder is she's well his friend or girlfriend I bit my lip when they said that so if u wanna ask Harry more questions ask him tomorrow I'll be with him plus we're friends he's only a week older than me and he might even wanna talk to a few fans so be ready to ask him a few questions tomorrow see ya!
smile
everybody from the one direction band says hi cause I just met them Harry introduced me to them it was awesome I Stayed for a hour or two just talking to them me and Harry have been friends since I turned 14 soo two years pretty much and he's got a tattoo I have one it's a pink angle on my belly and my shoulder he's got one on his arm
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Vamp_Fan_25 said…
Aaaawww sweet wish I could be their
smile
Haha yeah i know cool huh? Everyone from one direction says hello!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu truthteller1235 said…
hmmm
Cool i like the one direction band ooh i heard harry styles might leave the band 4ever and start up his own solo band u know sing by his self and i dont think the band will ever be the same again if he leaves the band i dunmo but thr band might close up