Simon Cowell, who was the mastermind behind the hugely successful boyband One Direction after putting them together on 'The X Factor' U.K. in 2010, has admitted while he thinks they will make two lebih albums as a group, their future isn't certain after those records have been released.
He told the Daily bintang Sunday newspaper: "Bands don't stay together forever."
"I think they will make at least two lebih albums together and they are in the middle of one right now."
While the 54-year-old bintang admitted the 'Story of My Life' hitmakers may go solo "eventually", he dismissed the idea Harry Styles would be quitting the band this tahun to pursue his own career.
He added: "No, I don't think that is going to happen for a while. Eventually I am sure they all will."
Harry, 20, has previously shot down speculation he would be leaving the group, and insisted he'll be part of One Direction until they're forced to go their separate ways due to old age.
He has said: "I'm 100 per cent in this band. I still want to be touring with One Direction in ten years. I'll be doing it until I'm old and people are telling me to stop."