once upon a time Once Upon A Time Icon, Banner, and Background Contest Workshop

KataraLover posted on Apr 19, 2016 at 08:35PM
Since everyone seems to agree that we need to organize the club contests for the icon, banner, and background, I thought I'd make this forum for the club. Here's how it will work, for each story arc that Once Upon A Time does, we will have contests to update the club to match that. Currently, the club is going with the Underworld story arc theme because that's the show's current story. So for season 6, we would change the icon, banner, and background to match the current theme of the show. We would also update it in the second half of season 6 if the story arc is different from the first half. It would then stay the same until the next story arc. Once we know about the next theme pictures for the season are available we will start the contest and have a deadline. Say which category the picture you've submitted is for and you're allowed to submit more than one option for any category, you can even submit ten if you want, as long as it follows the guidelines.

Rules For Icon:
1.It must match the current theme of the season

Rules For Banner:
1.It must include ALL of the current main characters of the season
2.The pictures must be of the characters in the current season
3.The size must be 1600x200
4.It has to be YOUR OWN WORK! DO NOT take someone elses! NO EXCEPTION!

Rules For Background:
1.It can't be too busy to the point where it's distracting
2.A background picture has to be at least 1280px wide or larger, otherwise it won't fit or the quality will be awful.

Additional Rules For ALL Contests:
1.Once the category has won in the poll contests, they CANNOT be changed until the next story arc of the season. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2.Feel free to comment on the pictures that have been submitted but there will be absolutely NO rude comments or any form of bullying on this forum. Those who do will NOT be allowed to participate in the current contests.

Any additional rules and guidelines you believe should be added, please let me know. Thank you! I hope that this will satisfy everyone!

The deadline for the icon and background is October 14th

The deadline for the banner is October 31st
last edited on Oct 08, 2016 at 05:56PM

once upon a time 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KataraLover said…
My submission for the icon is this
 My submission for the icon is this
My submission for the background is this
 My submission for the background is this
Here's my submission for the banner. It's not the best because I'm not that good at banners. I may enter a few more.
 Here's my submission for the banner. It's not the best because I'm not that good at banners. I may en
Here's my second submission
 Here's my detik submission
Here's my third submission
 Here's my third submission
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xoheartinohioxo said…
I'm going to try to make something :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lilyZ said…
If I feel better, I'll do something
THE DEADLINE HAS COME TODAY! NO MORE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!