Neko anime Characters Role Play: Topic Unknown

demon_wolf posted on Dec 16, 2009 at 10:39PM
Lookie here the Role Play forum, if you would like to join this RP you can. There is a separate forum if you wanna post character info.

Don't really what the topic of the RP will be so that is why I wrote "Topic Unknown"

Anyways lets begin. . .

=^-^=

Neko anime Characters 268 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 268

lebih dari setahun yang lalu demon_wolf said…
Whinny
*Sniffs air* "You didn't kill all of them, some are headed this way."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Black_cat_ said…
*both Ayane and Val sniff the air at the same time, searching for the same sent* 'yes i smell it to, how bout u young one' . 'yeah i smell it 2, it must be a back up group, the power i used killed everything in the area, almost whinny and kingdom aswell *Val picks up her armor and places it on her shoulders, picking up Orion as she fastens the last buckle, at the same time Ayane draws energy and conjures a jagged sword, obviously designed to do the most damage possible with a single blow. her body hardens in places and changed to a shinny black that look alot like metal, but obviously wasnt* were ready, r u? *looks at the rest of the party*
Whinny
"Ready." Shinning silver armor already covering her body.

Kingdom
'Ready.' The same armor on him too.
*a devilish smile spreads across Ayanes face and Val gives a surprisingly cute smile considering what they where about to do* 'then lets go!!' *Both ayane and Val jump off through the cave to the entrance, following the scent they left behind as they came in* *rocks screaming in protest as the entrance opened for them all* 'Oh how iv longed to drink there blood u have no idea Val' *ayanes eyes glow menacingly and she speeds off in the direction of the Novacat intruders*
Whinny
*leaps forward after them.*

Kingdom
*Follows Sniffing aair* "Theres a lot of them." *Said nervously*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yukisama said…
mischievous
from out of nowhere comes fang' sry I had to catch a light snack.' smiles.
cool
*Ayane smiles whilst Val continues running, her attention focused on there enemy* *ayane speaks* 'nice to have someone else along for the fight, bet i can kill more than all of u put together' *an girly and monstrous laugh erupts from her and she speeds up, eager for blood*
Whinny
*Follows not saying a word*

Kingdom
*Chases after Ayane* "You are a demon out of body now, you have to control yourself!"
*she turns back, her eyes red with fury* 'why should i, im finally free i deserve this' *laughs into the air mischievously and jumps up, through the tree line , up into the air above them, her wings snap out and begin flapping furiously* *Val looks up worried* 'oh god, i forgot about this, i knew i had forgotten something, now that shes out, she will kill, again. no more than that, she will massacre... everyone' *her eyes begin to water before she is filled with a solid determination. her pace quickens in effort to catch ayane up*
Whinny
*Runs beside Val eyes closed focussing on Kingdoms aura* "Val wait! Kingdom has it under control, just give him time." *Opens eyes and smiles*

Kingdom
*Leaps into air and runs, as if he is still running on the earth.* "Ayane if you kill, you'll be sealed up again. Do you want that? Do you like having no control of what you do? Continue your behavior now, and I'll be forced to seal you back up."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Paramore-CSI said…
JAy
*seems out of body*
*just stand there*
*she laughs demonically again* 'u dont have the power to seal me up, it took the 4 great lords to seal me within Valencia, and i killed them all b4 they did it, i can sense ur power, and u have only the strenght of one off those lords' *laughs again and swoops into the air higher, black liquid swims around her and she looks down to where the Novacats where* *roars out* 'TIME TO DIE!!!!' *a witch cackle escapes her as she swoops down, her jagged sword in one hand and a ball of dark red energy in the other*

Val
*her eyes widen and blue light shines out. her blue armor glows and she runs after Ayane* nnooooOOOOOOO!!! Ayane!
Kingdom
"You have no idea what I can do." *Green light sworms around him. Turning into his true demonic form. A human with wolf like features and wings formed* *He went at ayane with his sword drawn stopping her attack.*

Whinny
*Gribs Val with mouth stopping her* "Wait Val!"
*Ayane flips around, bring up her sword ready to swing* 'foolish daemon!!' *she swings her sword down, aiming for his head* *her sword comes down, the air sizzling as the blade buries itself into flesh* *ayane opens her eyes to see blue infrotn of her, she looks up to see her jagged sword, in Vals shoulder, bright red blood drippping down her armor and the sword* *her words trembeling* 'u will not hurt these people, u will not hurt anyone u shouldn't' *slowly she pulls out the jagged sword, small angonizing yelps escape her as each piece of the sword rips a new hole in her shoulder*
Whinny
*Comes to Val's aid* "Val stop, you can't fight her."
Kingdom
*Raises sword and lighting comes from it at Ayane. It hits her* "You will stop this fighting NOW!"
Jay
*stares into space

Aurora
"You have to help, you have to use all your power and recall the 4 great lords back from the dead"
Jay
"but I am so weak right now"

Aurora
"you are better now show yourself for who you really are I will be with you"

Jay
"ok"
*glows brightly, in a yellow blinfding light*
*a girl with long dark brown hair with a red streak apears in a black robe*

"Stop fighting, It will only bring tradgedy the world does not need"
*blue light like tendrils reach out from Vals body and start to spread across Ayanes blade, then slowly crawling onto ayane* 'NO STOP IT!!' *Ayane unable to movelooks helplessly as the blue tendrils creep into her chest* *seconds later lightning hits her again and the blue lgith shudders within ayane*
cool
fang erupts out of a swirling mass of shadows as a dragon'you people are as bad as those awful demons now stop or you shall really see what i am and what I can do.'
*ayane apears behind and whispers* 'u neednt do that, i was only playing around' *a smile spreads across her face and she sheaths her sword*
tongue
*fang shifts back into human form* 'but its so fun being a shape-shifter' * he smiles and snifs black cat's hair* 'and being creepy sometimes'
Kingdom
*Sword raised* "Ayane listen to me, you don't need to kill like this. Don't waste your power by killing defenceless creatures. Use your power to kill powerful demons that want to hurt Val. You are her demon, your job now is to protect Val!" *Moves sword ready to block any attack Ayane may do.*
Whinny
"Val are you ok?"
*val rises and walks over to ayane* 'here' *val punches her hard in the chest and ayane goes flying into a tree* 'unless ud rather die here stay with us ayane' *she gets up* 'child , i told , i was only playing, i havent been free for a long time i just wanted some fun'
'yah can't she have some fun, it's wats seperates us from them,anyway its not like she's going violent for the act of blood lust.'
Kingdom
*Looks at Fang* "Thats where you are wrong. She wants to kill!"
Whinny
"Ayane listen to Val!"
"I said stop"
*she screamed*
*a blue light pins to two groups of people of opisite sides leaving ayanealone in th middle*
*a shield grows over whinny and val*
Whinny
*Charges at shield trying to escape.* "Kingdom!"
Kingdom
"Calm down Whinny, its only Jay. She is summoning the four lords. Be calm, don't try to break the shield. Ok?"
"Ok Kingdom."
*val strugles against the invisble force and ayane looks carefully at the one infront of her* 'calm down child... i only want to eat ur iners, wots so bad about tha...arrghh' *ayane falls to the floor, the blue light shineing from within her. Val sits quietly with her eyes closed, focusing* 'NO!! U CANT DO THIS TO ME VAL!! NNOO!' *the light becomes stronger before it bursts out of her lighteing up every dew drop on the surrounding trees. she is lifted up by an invisble force then droppepd back onto the ground* *val runs to her* 'ayane... r u ok?' *ayanes eyes gradually open* 'im...im not sure....what happened? and why is my sword glowing black?' *val smiles*
Whinny
"What just happen?"
Kingdom
"I don't know."
"she broke the barrier so either she dies or she becomes mortal"
Fang flys in as the form of a shadow dragon and says, 'either way i shall protect her, for i am the protector of mortals and gaurdian of the dead'
Whinny
*Attacks Fang* "Dont protact her!"
Kingdom
*Laughs* "oh so thats what happen."
*pushes fang to other wall*
"stay"
Whinny
*Watches Jay*
Kingdom
*Puts sword away*
"now all we have to do is wait."
"you guys can move,the barrier will travel with you"
*stands there and watches*
"val check ayane either she is dead or a mortal, and I need to know so i can help her"
Whinny/Kingdom
*Waits*
"All we can do is wait"
Whinny
"Wait for what?"
Kingdom
"Do not question her, shes knows what shes doing."
"wait for ayanes results"
fang rubs his mildly sore arm and says' if she' evil then i must help u guys, if not then no'
"you just stay where you are we don't need your trouble"
Whinny
*Growls, ears lay flat against her head.*
Kingdom
*Keeps hand on sword handle*
"guys fang cannot move, and she cannot get near you."
Whinny
"I know, but theres this feeling of overwhelming power. I don't know where its coming from. Do you feel it?"
Kingdom
"Whinny I don't feel any strong powers here."
"I do not feel any overwhelming power here."
fang now morphs into a dire wolf and says'i move when i want to, now if you need my help i'll be looking for a snack' fang runs off.
*capures fang in light field*
"If you move alll your poers are gone and you become mortal"
*val moves to ayane*
'shes mortal, but... she has something....different. she has something thats a different opwer than before, but...i dont know what'

*ayane looks up at Val*
Whinny
"Its Ayane that I feel the power coming from." *Walks toward Ayane.* "You are still very powerful."
Kingdom
*Walks closely behind Whinny, protectively.*