ncis Do anda like Zeva David?

iharttony posted on Feb 17, 2008 at 11:39PM
I miss Kate a lot and wish that she was still on the show but Zeva is a good NCIS agent. Tony doesn't act the same around her as he used to with Kate and I think that he misses her and was intimidated by her. What do you think? Kate or Zeva?

ncis 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mazs23451 said…
i think that ziva is funny sometimes
lebih dari setahun yang lalu clyons987 said…
yes! she is definatley my favourite character. if shes the one who dies i will stop watching NCIS!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jenli88 said…
In the episode Recoil, Tony did worry about Ziva's safety, he followed her to make sure nothing happen to her. Before this episode, Ziva is the only one worry about Tony and show her emotion to him. But I think their relationship is growing to another step, I also believe Tony knows that Ziva have feeling to him. And even though I'm a fan of Kate, I still like Ziva a lot.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu becca85 said…
Ziva!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Councilman said…
In the season opener Ziva is back working for Mossad as an undercover singer. My question it it her singing or is it memorex. The voice is great and the dress was skimpy. But was it her singing. Just wondered.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Locita said…
I think choosing between Kate and Ziva is hard, because they are two different characters I never compare them. I really liked Kate but I also like Ziva. It just does not make much sense to keep crying for Kate to come back, or do we want dead people to return like in Grey's Anatomy ? :D