ncis ncis Withdrawls!! Anyone??

ziva_rocks posted on Feb 22, 2010 at 01:50PM
Hey just thought i'd have a wee forum for fans if they are suffering from NCIS withdrawls like i am!
Plus all the NCIS spots have been drying up a bit due to the lack of eppy info to talk about. So i thought we could talk about how much we are suffering due to the lack of eppy's!!

ncis 24 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I am seriously having withdrawals... if I can't even make it through 3 weeks without a new episode how am I ever going to make it through the 4.5 months until Season 8 starts! Gah! I've been listening to all NCIS/Tiva related music, watching NCIS as much as I can, wearing my NCIS shirt, etc. Butttt on the bright side... the countdown for the new episode is on finally!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Yep 8 days and counting! Well 9 for us folks in the UK cause we can't see it till the wed morning but its not that long!! The last 2 weeks have been hard tho! Have been watching my Dvd's and reruns on FX every spare min but i can't wait for the new eppy!!!
heart
I've been so busy, haven't even gotten to watch my dvds, but I catch it on tv & online whenever I can! I feel like I'm going crazy... lol. I need a new episode!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mcgeeky said…
no, i ws at work but i have only been a fan since a couple of weeks ago so i have all 7 series to catch up on, i am missing watching mcgeeky :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Oh, I can't concentrate on anything and I keep coming on here to see if we have any new spoilers! 9 days and counting! I miss Tiva :(
cake
haha, awww im not that big a fan :)
meh
I've been on here all day trying to find a spoiler, i think if i got that wee bit info that i didn't know before i would be so much happier. Even with it being a Gibbs centric eppy!! I want a promo vid clip!!!
heart
Me tooo!!!! I have been on every website possible trying to find spoilers! I'm like you Joyce thinking if I got just the slightest extra bit of information it might hold me over for a few more days!
but i thought new ones come out every friday on FX so why is it 8 days?? and not 4 days?
There has been a three week break between Jack Knife [the episode just gone] and Mother's Day [the episode coming up] so they're showing old episodes of S7 until we catch up with the US.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
kiss
ok thnx so its next on on wednesday on fx what time? xxx
heart
Episodes in the US come out on Tuesday nights at 8 pm on CBS. Idk about FX. Sorry.
smile
McGeeky, Fx will show Jack Knife on fri for the first time here on TV But next Tues CBS in the USA will be showing Mothers Day, the episode after Jack Knife. If you can you can download the Episode from the internet or people usually post links on where to watch the new episode! It is best to try and watch the Newest episode as soon as or it could get spoiled with everyone on here talking about it and you finding out what happens!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Blue85 said…
Just like the rest of you, I've also been going through major withdrawls, the last two weeks have been torture. I think I'll end up getting down on my knees and thanking God when this "dry spell" finally ends. And speaking of thanking God, I'm glad that I have the internet and my DVD's because they're the two things that have kept me somewhat sane this whole time.

And if there is even the slightest possibility that someone connected to the show comes on here and checks this stuff out.. DON'T EVER DO THIS TO US AGAIN!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu friendsfan101 said…
heart
I'm soooo having withdrawals!! I'm doing a mini countdown till the new NCIS!! Only 2 more days!!!!! LOL but thank god for USA and its reruns or else I would've gone crazy LOL!!
heart
Less than 48 hours now! Yes! <3
big smile
New eppy only hours away!! Who's excited??? I can't wait!!! :D
heart
7 hours, 52 minutes & counting! <3
big smile
Got the munchies ready?? I have, popcorn, the lot lol!! I have at least 15 hours to wait tho cause i download it!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu friendsfan101 said…
Countdown!!!
1 hour and 58 minutes left!
sad
Well there's just over a week to go to the next eppy! Anyone feeling like the times dragging even longer this time??
Yep! I feel like Jursidiction was two months ago! xD
I still don't understand why there are so many breaks :(
big smile
Yeah there should be less breaks and double or triple the amount of eppy's! I'm half way thru season 6 again, the begining of that season was amazing! Suppose it makes up for the terrible way it ends!
big smile
Yeah it was! I think that Cloak was the best written episode of that season! It just has such an incredible amount of detail and the performances by everyone were amazing!