ncis Season Finale

Familygal925 posted on May 20, 2009 at 02:58PM
What did you guys think of the season finale? I knew something big had to happen in the last 30 seconds or it wouldn't be a NCIS season finale, ya know? What about Ziva's face!!??? I can't wait for the premiere!

ncis 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Councilman said…
smirk
I think it's a sad thing that Ziva can't see past the jokes and smart remarks that Tony makes far enough to understand that he really cares about her and would never murder anyone for personal or any other reason. She let her feelings get in the way of what she should know about Tony by now. I think once again Tony proved he's much more than just a smart alec. I think Gibbs has known it from the start and Vance just found out as did Ziva's father. What we don't know and I'm don't think they'll ever tell us is how the Sam Hill did Gibbs get that boat out of the basement?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu r-pattz said…
that was an amazing finale. i loved that fight at the end. a little cat fight over a girl. but tony really does care about ziva, and he does just want her to be safe. i hope we get some tiva action next season.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TypicalSquint said…
big smile
i thought it was a really awesome season final!! mainly because no one died this year. i was greatful for that. i'm curious though, as to how much of ziva's anger was about being betrayed by her father, or tony.

and i agree with Councilman, will they tell us how Gibbs got that boat out of his basement????
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ich_liebe_NCIS said…
big smile
It was crazy good! Great job to the producer and director of the show!