ncis Spoilers?

Familygal925 posted on Apr 20, 2009 at 12:23AM
anyone have some good spoilers about the upcoming episodes?

ncis 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Beckymarie said…
I have found out that in the last four episodes the focus is on Tony and Ziva’s relationship. Michael Rifkin who was introduce in the first episode of season 6 makes an appearance and Tony gets jealous. Also something tragic will happen to Tony and something tragic will happen to Ziva it’s emotionally and physically explosive. On the may 5 episode there is a McGee and Abby moment if you look closely. We also find out more of Gibbs past.
I hope that helps you
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Anusha said…
crying
OMGGGGGGGGGGG then if that article was true and
Ausiello: Michael Weatherly isn't the one you should be worried about.
thatttt means ZIVAAAAAAAA
"Also something tragic will happen to Tony and something tragic will happen to Ziva it’s emotionally and physically explosive."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TypicalSquint said…
i just hope that no one dies...it's kinda getting old, every season final, someone dies
yea old and irritating! They always kill the character I like the most at the time :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Beckymarie said…
hmmm
I know my favourite characters normally end up dead or something anyway I have found more spoilers apparently Ziva's homecoming to Israel with Gibbs leads to a tense reunion with her father, the enigmatic and powerful head of Mossad. As this delicate situation escalates, Gibbs is forced to make a decision that sends shockwaves through NCIS.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
worried
Oh God whats gonna happen?!?!