ncis Old Video

islbena posted on Jan 29, 2009 at 05:56AM
What happend to the video archives for ncis ?
The dvd's for seasons 1-5 are out on ebay for like 200 bucks. I'd like to watch the old "classics of ncis" for much cheaper then that! LOL Most of the links to the videos go to some japenese chineese site that doesn't work.. Could some one please fix this?

ncis 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu islbena said…
angry
Doesn't gibbs make a crack about how much he doesn't like dealing with lawyers? I feel the same way as i try and decode the japensse on the video site!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Beckymarie said…
big smile
if you want to buy the DVDs that i would try amazon there are normally quite cheep on there or i have managed to find most of the episodes on you tube just put in the episode name and you should find something. I hope that helps
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ebathory said…
I have linked heaps of the episodes to this spot under the videos section, but they are either from youku or tudeo, and either don't work for some people or can be very slow depending on where/what time you try to watch them. For most people they're fine though.

Apart from what beckymarie suggests above, try surfthechannel.com or sidereel.com, and see what you come up with. Everything is in English and while they don't host the videos, they have links to episodes at different locations so you can try a couple and see what works for you.

Good luck!