ncis Who dies in series 5?

clyons987 posted on May 06, 2008 at 10:22PM
Will someone please please please tell me who dies at the end of series 5. i really want to know. i live in Ireland and season 5 does not start till next week. Please tell me or, even better, post the video. Once again PLEASE!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

ncis 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bwinfla said…
NCIS airs in two hours on east coast of US. Will know then. Hope it is not Ziva, I like her character. Hate to see any one of them leave the show.
Sorry, the mAY 13 episode was not the season finale. It is on next week for two hours on May 20.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu clyons987 said…
thank you
Oh my, not sure you want to know how the season finale ended. All members of "Gibb's team" are still alive, but it had such a shocking ending that I almost wonder if they are trying to leave us hanging and something will happen next season to put it right. If this story line continues next season, I will probably not be watching the show any more. Do you really want to know more? I don't want to spoil anything for anyone else reading this that hasn't seen the show yet.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu magicdustlil said…
jenny dies the director shes killed in a shootout and tony and ziva were supposed to be guarding her but let her go off on her own
lebih dari setahun yang lalu magicdustlil said…
the new director is vance but he shredded the file of his then broke up the team he sent ziva back to her homeland put tony on the uss ronald regan ship and sent magee to cyber crimes unit on other side of city then handed gibbs 4 files for new team
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizzie17 said…
i cant believe it its jenny the director on the NCIS units and the assassistant director is a jack a@@
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cougs said…
What the team no longer is a team now that is sader then loseing Jenny
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Anusha said…
I think knowing how Gibbs stay he will find someway to get his team back, he can't do without them.