naley naley Season 6

dermer4ever posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 01:50AM
I am posting this thread so we can discuss the episode and whether it was good or bad.I will post on here once I see the episode. so the ones who have post away.

naley 22 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu naley_4ever said…
the episode was amazing!! i was intense and scary AND happy and exciting!
I wasn't upset about the lack of naley scenes. i thought i would be disappointed if they didn't have a lot of scenes, but i didn't mind! I was caught up with everything else that was going on!!
But how cute were Jamie and Haley dancing together towards the end!!
I can't wait until next monday!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
I love Jamie and Haley dancing that was so freaking cute. the episode was really intense I loved it. Carrie freaking scares the crap out of me. I was to upset with the lack of Naley because they had to get caught up with every thing else going on.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
I love the JAmie & Hale dance, they were so ADORABLE!!<33
And Jamie was just so amazing, these scence were ok for a starter, but i really hope that we get more scence with more steam, if that makes sence.
And Nathan looks so HOT in the gym with his arms crossed(L)
We could have gotten more scence with Haley but, as i said this is a starter...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu huggies said…
I thought the eppy was great but a few more Naley scenes would have made it perfect!!
I agree with Janni, I'm hoping for a few more scenes with just Nathan and Haley so we can see a bit more of the old Naley love <3<3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lucysmileyface said…
my fav part was haley and jamie's dance...super duper cute...but i wanted more naley, i hope it's not another s5..i'd be seriously pissed! i want to see the naley love i used to see!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loves-oth said…
i loved the hales and jamie dance! jamie was being so awesome throughtout the episode, dancing about everywhere!!!

i think they should have more naley where they don't just talk about work and stuff. like...SEX! :):):)

i loved the rest of the epsiode, it turned out right for me cause i love leytonnnn

:):)

but the brooke promo for next week = :O:O:O

but i'm really glad brooke didn' end up with lucas, obviously because i'm a leyton, but also because brooke deserves a better storyline than just being with lucas.

this new storyline with the robbery = amazing! sopiha will really step up to this one, rather than just be in love with luke.
I have to say the best part of the Episode was Naley cuteness Loved. I loved shirtless Nathan and all the cuteness between them.
Me too. And specially "Hey 23, Call me!"<3
And it was s sweet of Nathan on the ed when he said to Q that he had a hot wife to go home too(L)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu huggies said…
Yea I thought Naley were really back to their old selves- I was sooo glad to see it!!!

Also glad to see Nathan shirtless..... <3333
oh I loved shirtless Nathan that was great
awwww...shirtless nate, finally :D
Finally! It was about time^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loves-oth said…
i know!!! was about time definitely.
love shirtless nathan. mmmmm
but OMG Q
i know amy!! why mark, why? he was such a great friend to jamie and then bam..dead..
with Mark he always has a way for this to work out I say it should have been Loony or Bitchy I think you guys know who I mean.
i'm guessing the psycho will die eventually..dan should so make her pay
he should totally make her pay well she is lucky she is no where near me because she would totally be scream for help if you get my drift.
dermy, you're baaad girl :D
oh i know but someone has to teach her who not to mess with
lebih dari setahun yang lalu naley4ev said…
Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cried so hard when they showed that. i acctualy screamed out!
I know this episode was really sad but it was great the whole episode had me a damn wreck. I was really bad during the Naley and Jamie scenes when they had to tell him about Q broke my heart but Joy really got me into water works their. Really the only other scene that really got to me and push me into a full break down was Bramie at the end.
Couldn't have said it better Terra, And i loved or well i thought that Nathan, jamie & Haley lookes so good when they were dressed up!
And i LOVED the bramie scene