monster high Roelplay: Monster high!

pandawinx posted on Oct 21, 2010 at 04:03PM
Hi monstettes, i have already started up the sucessful roleplay alfea, if anyone would like to join (Fanspot- link ) (and to join- link )

But if you'll like to a monster high roleplay as your very own monster high character, please fill in the enrollment form of your character:

Name:
Details of monster type (Wheather they howl at fall moons, their special monster powers etc.):
Daughter/son of (eg daughter of the ghost/grandson of the ogre, niece of the mummy etc.):
Personality:
Looks:
Average outfit:
from (eg transvillania, the nile etc.):
Anything else we should know?:

Then pick a dorm, you have the choice of (Once five people have choosen that dorm, there shall not be room in that dorm for anyone else) :

skull dorm-
Midnight dorm-
Fang dorm-
Viper dorm-

Enjoy your stay guys, and remember- Ghoul kids rule!
last edited on Oct 21, 2010 at 04:09PM

monster high 18 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pandawinx said…
smile
Heres mine-
Name: Bamboona Luvill. (Nickname- Boo)
Type of monster: Werepanda!
Details of monster type (Wheather they howl at fall moons, their special monster powers etc.): she is essentially just your average monster......with panda ears, tail and fangs! She loves bamboo and on full moons she can rrun ridiculously fast and strong but she gets really hyper.
Daughter/son of (eg daughter of the ghost/grandson of the ogre, niece of the mummy etc.): Niece of the werewolves.
Personality: Bamboona is very hyper, bubbly and cheerful! She loves to make the best of life and loves every subject and monster student. She is giggly, loves to have lies in and loves...Bamboo! Unfortantly she can be a bit clumsey, especially on a full moon...
Looks: She has black and white fur like clawdeen wolfs (Only with a different colour) her hair is in a black bob. She has black eyes, and fangs. She is average height and weight.
Average outfit: Boo usually wears a pale green summer dress (With holes and stains) with a beautiful puffy black jacket. Her shoes are comfty woolen white boots.
from (eg transvillania, the nile etc.): The bamboo forests.
Anything else we should know?: Her cousin is clawdeen wolf! She has an moody older sister, oppisite to her in personality, her sister is a were-grizzly bear....She LOVES the fearleading squad, and would like to join some day. Shes best at cooking class as she makes delicious soups. She is a vegetarian.
Dorm- Fang dorm.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu winxlove2 said…
Name: Meile
Type of monster: vampire
Details of monster type:if she will see blood she will pait and when she is near eny cool boy(She is in love)her pait make pll-monsters become vampires too
Daughter/son of: draculaura
Personality: she is wery good but shin,she is wery girly and she loves pink.
Looks: pink hair pink skin pink lips eays
Average outfit: pink dress
Anything else we should know?:if you are bleeding run away from meile she can bait you!

she will be in viper dorm
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name: Meile Age: 15 Type of monster: vampire Details of monster type:if she will see blood she wil
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CyD12 said…
well...I dont know that much about monster high but I guess I can give it a try! after all Pandawinxs roleplays are always awesome!

Name: Aquanette (nickname: Aqua)
Type of monster: sea monster
Details of monster type: her skin tends to dry out if she spends too much time out of the water. She loves water sports.
Daughter/son of: daughter of Lagoona Blue
Personality: She is kind and very energetic. She cares about the ecology but the most important, she care a lot about water. She knows how to have fun and loves to party with friends.
Looks: pale greenish bluewish skin. big green eyes. long curly brown hair with blue hairlights.
Average outfit: a pink shirt with a parten of scales. A black jacket with the same parten of scales but blue. A black short with blue details. Black high shoes with blue details.
Anything else we should know?: Her fav color is the Aqua blue and her hair changes to color blue (all her hair) when she gets in the water

dorm: uummm in the fang dorm? I dont really care! hehe I just want her to be in a dorm! =D

piic: I did a color-over...hope it is ok! =D
 well...I dont know that much about monster high but I guess I can give it a try! after all Pandawinxs
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 30degrees said…
Winxlove2 gave me the link of the official page and I tought it was amazing! so here I am! in the roleplay hehe =D

Name: Jenny (nickname: Jen)
Type of monster: Sasquash (Yeti)
Details of monster type: has white skin, loves cold weathers.
Daughter/son of: The Abominable Snowman also known as Yeti and Sasquash
Personality: at first look she could look scarry but she is nice. Really fun to hang with and an amazing monster
Looks: Tall. pale white skin. big blue eyes. Curly white hair.
Average outfit: blue jeans with a white belt. has a sky-blue shirt and a dark blue jacket with white dots.
Anything else we should know?: She loves cold weathers and hates when ppl bother her with nicknames like Big Foot or something like that...She can get really angry.

dorm: uuummm in the fang dorm....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WINXSUPERFAN said…
Name:ghost mary (nckname:mary)
Type of monster:ghost
Details of monster type:she can go through walls and be invisible
Daughter:the ghosts
Personality:good friend she always is studing is shy and likes to wear cutie dresses, listen everyone
Looks:white skin,medium,pink eyes,blue mouth
Average outfit:a dress with long socks , boots and a blue glove
Anything else we should know?: she can be on peoples body's and control them.
dorm:midnight dorm
 Name:ghost mary (nckname:mary) Age: 15,000 Type of monster:ghost Details of monster type:she can
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bessiebuzzer said…
Name:Nessie Rivers
Type of monster:sea monster
Daughter of the loch ness monster
has three gills on each side of her head straight brown hair
personality:outgoing different and enjoys x-treme stuff
looks:like lagoona but only with brown stright hair always where a yellow hoodie and has bluish green skin
Average outfit:yellow hoodie little aqua blue shorts
she has a pet hermit crab named hermes and can be in water and on land
fang dorm plz
lebih dari setahun yang lalu November99 said…
Name: Lilia Charnyboga
Type of monster: Witch
Details of monster type: can use magic, doesn't need wand or staff to do so.
Daughter of: Samael
Personality: nice to strangers and children, but snarky to her friends
Looks: light green skin, log curly black hair, black eyes.
Average outfit: black dress with silver embroidery, black and white socks, ruby heals, black witch's hat with a little silver bell, silver chain belt.
Anything else we should know?: has a silver snake named Star, who likes to pretend he's a bracelet because he's so lazy. Lilia takes knows martial arts and ballet.
Dorm: midight dorm.

Props to whoever gets all these references.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu makaylalily said…
Name:Cleo De Nile
Type of monster:Mummy
Details of monster type:Nope
Daughter/son of:Daughter of the Mummy
Personality:you all know Cleo's personality if you don't then MEET ME!!!!
Looks:you know
Average outfit:you know
Anything else we should know?: Deuce Gorgon is my boyfriend so Back Off!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WINXSUPERFAN said…
its ur own character u dont have to use cartoon characters u have to make yours
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Stellawinx4eva said…
Name:Kristi
Type of monster:Devil Princess
Details of monster type (Wheather they howl at fall moons, their special monster powers etc.):Can control people and darkness and can make people do her dirty work
Daughter/son of:Daughter of the Devil himself
Personality:Sweet and nice (Her father is really nice..maybe to her but not to other people)have anger problems if messed with
Looks:Has thigh length blood red hair and silver eyes with golden flecks in it and really pale skin and has red nailpolish and has a fluffy blood red tail with cats ears
Average outfit:A black and silver corset dress thats stops to the knee and has mid calf length purple boots with thigh high socks and has black and white flowers in her hair.
from (eg transvillania, the nile etc.): From the underworld
Anything else we should know?:She has a silver and black cat with a upside down black moon on its forehead named Moonlight.She takes ballet and is a Shrine Maiden
Dorm:Viper Dorm
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cailee145 said…
heart
Name: Cat-lynn (like Caitlynn, but she is part cat)
Type of monster:Werecat
Details of monster type (Wheather they howl at fall moons, their special monster powers etc.): Yeah, she doesn't wanna be on the decorating commitee, cause her claws pop the baloons, Tear banners and puncture about everything.
Daughter/son of (eg daughter of the ghost/grandson of the ogre, niece of the mummy etc.): Daughter of the Werecats
Personality: active, playful, but don't get her mad. She's a feirce pussycat!
Looks: Orange fur, tiger-print jump-suit, big hoop earrings.
Average outfit: Look above.
from (eg transvillania, the nile etc.): The woods. In our camping ground.
Anything else we should know?: Nope
Dorm: Viper Dorm
lebih dari setahun yang lalu charmedphoebe46 said…
name:cristy
type of monster:werewolf
details of monster type:howels at every full moon
daughter/son of:daughter of clawdeen wolf
personality:fun perky interject nice
dorm:viper dorm
 name:cristy age:16 type of monster:werewolf details of monster type:howels at every full moon daughte
lebih dari setahun yang lalu InquisitiveOwl said…
Name: Raven Night
Type of monster: darkness
Details of monster type: can blend in with the night, into the darkness
Daughter/son of: darkness
Personality: dark, cold, aloof, intelligent, mysterious
Looks: death pale white skin, dark, black eyes, long, dark black hair past her waist
Average outfit: long, dark black coat over dark black skinny jeans with knee length dark black hunting boots
Anything else we should know: is the master of darkness and brings darkness where ever she goes, is always alone in the shadows but can get along with others who respect her
Then pick a dorm, you have the choice of (Once five people have choosen that dorm, there shall not be room in that dorm for anyone else) : midnight dorm
Too late but who cares.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jackifrost said…
smile
Name: Erica Foxela
Type of monster: WereFox
Daughter of: The were foxes
Personality: Tough kind funny smart
Looks: tan fur red eyes long blond hair that gos to her waist
Average outfit: a dark blue tank top with caprese
from the haunted woods:
Anything else we should know?: she can make a guy want her with her foxyness
and i pick skull dorm i know its late but oh well
 Name: Erica Foxela Age: 16 Type of monster: WereFox Daughter of: The were foxes Personality: Toug
lebih dari setahun yang lalu britishboy said…
Name aireal foxia
Monster vampier
Goddess of all vampires
Very funny person does not drink blood yet only the color red nice kind very smart cool popular
Looks tan purple and black hair always wears sunglasses
Boyfriend Jackson
Fang dorm
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HelloKitty_Love said…
Name: Baxter Haunts
Type of monster: half ghost half vampire
Details of monster type: Can go through things, turn invisible
Daughter/son of: son of ghost, son of vampire
Personality: smart, kind of harsh, mature, responsible, kind,athletic
Looks: Pale skin, jet black hair with purple tips, slightly muscular
Average outfit: A black suit like shirt with a purple tie and black skinny jeans.
Anything else we should know?: Nope. I'm an open book.
SKULL DORM
 Name: Baxter Haunts Age: 1699-1700 years Type of monster: half ghost half vampire Details of monster
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Clawtina said…
Name: Clawtina M Wolfess
Monster Type: Werewolf and Half Voodoo Witch
Style: Black jeans, grey boots, white shirt and checkered blue shirt ontop
Parents: Father Werewolf & Mother Voodoo Witch
Siblings: 3 older brothers and 2 younger sisters
Pet: Cat, Mr Midnight
Boyfriend: Clawd Wolf
Ex boyfriend: Holt Hyde
Friends: Mr Midnight, Bloodie, Spectra, Baxter, Clawdeen, Draculaura and Bloodolinda.
Personality: Strong, tallest ghoul, smart, bubbly, good fighter and beautiful

Hope u like her. :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Frankiestein65 said…
Name: Hollie hyde
Daughter/son of: Mr & Mrs Hyde
Type of monster: Hyde
Details of monster type: Can turn into a human when she's in a quiet environment.
Personality: Sweet, has quite a short fuse, friendly
Looks: Blue skin, orange eyes, blue and red eyeshadow, dark blue lipstick, shoulder length flame hair.
Average outfit: A dark Blue sleeveless dress with fire symbols which goes about halfway down her thighs, Brown leggings, red boots, a dark blue choker necklace
Anything else we should know?: Her mother left her when she was six months old, so she was never raised properly.
MIDNIGHT DORM PLZ