misha collins Introduce Yourself :))

TeeFly posted on Jan 31, 2011 at 02:07AM
Hey guys! :)

I thought it would be really cool if we got to know each other a little better since we are always on here talking about Misha.

So please. Post below. I have a few guiding questions for everyone to answer to get things going!

What first drew you to Misha Collins?

What is your favorite role he has played? (It can be separate for movie and television if you like.)

What is your favorite quote? (Can be from Misha himself or a character of his.)

What other actors/shows do you enjoy?

What is your favorite book?

What is your favorite movie?

What is you favorite movie genre?

What do you do or what would you like to do? (school/college/workforce?)

Any other info you feel like sharing!

-----

I look forward to getting to know everyone :)
 hey guys! :) I thought it would be really cool if we got to know each other a little better since w
last edited on Jan 31, 2011 at 02:09AM

misha collins 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeeFly said…
Guess I'll get things started off since everyone else has decided to suddenly be shy ;))

I first saw Misha on an episode of Charmed back in 1999. I totally wanted him and Phoebe to get together, but sadly he was only ever in that one episode so I kind of forgot about him, until he was on Monk in 2006 and Without a Trace in 2007. I recognized his face at that point, but didn't know his name until he became Castiel on Supernatural. So I guess Charmed is what first drew me into liking Misha, but not being a dedicated fan and then by the time SPN rolled around and he became Castiel I became an official fan of him. And honestly the more I learn about him, and the more of his work I see (on-screen and off) the more I genuinely like him as a person as well as an actor.

What is your favorite role he has played? (It can be separate for movie and television if you like.)
My favorite television role he has played is probably pretty obviously Castiel on Supernatural. Though I do enjoy rewatching him as Eric on Charmed from time to time. And his role on 24 is amusing to watch, but since I don't watch 24 makes little sense to me.
My favorite movie role is definitely Jacob Glaser (I think that's how it's spelled) on Stonehenge Apocalypse, he was completely epic on there. But I also am a fan of Dave from Finding Home. Aside from those two I've only ever seen him in Karla, and I'm not a fan of Paul and I don't think that needs explaining. I've been trying to find some other movies he was in, but they are proving difficult. Hopefully he does more in the future.

What is your favorite quote? (Can be from Misha himself or a character of his.)
Castiel: Destiny can't be changed, Dean, all roads lead to the same destination.
Castiel: No he's not on any flatbread.
Cstiel: For what it's worth, I would give anything, not to have you do this.
Castiel: I killed two angels this week. That's my brothers. I'm hunted, I rebelled, and I did it, all of it, for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything, for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself.
Castiel: You misunderstand me, Dean. I'm not like you think. I was praying that you would choose to save the town...Can I tell you something if you promise not to tell another soul? I have questions, I have doubts, I don't know what is right and what is wrong anymore. If you passed or failed here.
Jacob: First of all, buddy, I never said they found aliens on the moon, it was a robot head, and second no I don't have any proof because the President classified it as a national security issue.
Jacob: The trust you put in me, it's validated my work, maybe my life.
Misha: Do you find you get better material out of people when you get them drunk? I bet you do.
Misha: The publicist isn't dancing naked on the table yet...ohhh wait, there she is.
Misha: I do believe that the mysterious and unknown world is much more than what's readily apparent in our daily lives.
Misha: It was still a respectable position when I was there, she sullied it, subsequently (referring to being Bill Clinton's intern)
Misha: I think I wanted to do something with more integrity.

(It's hard to find Misha quotes, because I want to write down everything. It's also hard to write them down without writing the entire conversation as they don't always make sense out of context so I'll stop now.)

Are you ready to be here all night? lol Well I'm obviously a big fan of Supernatural so along with that comes Jensen/Jared as well as Misha (obviously) I loved Charmed and am a big fan of Julian McMahon. George Clooney is someone I've loved for over half my life. Danny Pino is a great actor from Cold Case. David Duchovny, as well as X-Files is a favorite. Also David Boreanaz and Angel/Bones. Like Michael T. Wiess from The Pretender and Eric Mabius from Ugly Betty. I'm going to stop now, but if you are still curious just ask me.

My favorite book is probably a three way tie between The Outsiders, The Kite Runner, and The Shack. All three of these books are incredibly, beautifully written and have earned a place in my heart forever. I'm also a big Harry Potter fan. I adore the Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell and anything that Dean Koontz or John Grishman write is bound to be amazing. I also quite adore Jennifer Cruise romance novels and Mary Higgins Clark mystery ones.

Hmmm this is difficult. I am a huge old movies fan though. A Streetcar Named Desire is amazing, so is Gone with the Wind, as well as Guys and Dolls. Balto is my favorite movie from childhood. And Miss Congeniality, Star Trek: 2009, and Stonehenge Apocalypse are all movies I really enjoy as a young adult.

I love Sci-Fi and RomCom the most.

What do you do or what would you like to do? (school/college/workforce?)
I am currently a student at Florida State University majoring in Creative Writing/Communications (Media & Production).

I think that's it for now...whose next?! :))
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Eliza19 said…
mischievous
Ok well I guess I'll go next!

I first saw Misha on his entrance on Supernatural. It was, as you know, epic and I fell in love with him right then and there. Ever since, I've been learning more and more about him and he's pretty amazing.

What is your favorite role he has played?
Since I am an avid Supernatural fan, I absolutely love Castiel but I have to agree that his performance on Stonehenge Apocalypse made that movie. I haven't bothered to watch Karla as Misha himself warned us to stay away from that movie and I too am having a difficult time finding other roles he's played in.

What is your favorite quote?
Lol, there are so many! I love:
Sam: (on seeing a beated up Dean) What the hell happened to him?
Cas: Me.
Cas: "Dean and I do share a more profound bond...I wasn't going to mention it."
Cas (voicemail): "I don't understand, why, why do you want me to say my name?"
Cas: "I killed two angels this week. That's my brothers. I'm hunted, I rebelled, and I did it, all of it, for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything, for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself."
"You should show me some respect. I dragged you out of hell. I can throw you back in."
"I gave everything for you! And this is what you give me?!"
"My true form is approximately the size of your Chrysler Building."
"Okay if you don't like, uh, reckless I could use insouciant maybe?"

I of course love Jared and Jensen and some of my favorite actors/actresses are:
Alan Rickman, Johnny Depp, Emma Watson, Tom Hanks, Mark Harmon, Harrison Ford, Micheal MacFadyen, Gorin Visnjic, Jeffery Dean Morgan, etc...
I also watch NCIS, Criminal Minds, Bones, House, Glee, American Idol, White Collar, etc...

My favorite is actually a series written by Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child. They feature a character called Special Agent Pendergast(who's freakin' awesome!) and the first book in the series is called Relic. I'm also a huge Harry Potter fan and I love books written by Kate Mosse and Lisa Jackson.

Some of my favorites include: Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Die Hard, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Sahara, and the Indiana Jones series.

I love action/adventure movies, suspense/thrillers, fantasy, and comedies.

What do you do or what would you like to do?
I am currently an undergrad at the Universiy of Missouri majoring in Archaeology. I am halfway through my freshman year(I started college after high school then took a break for a year) and I am planning on getting my doctorate degree.

Other?
Lol, well not much else I can tell but that I am 20 years old and I'm a bit of a tomboy. ;)

Well, that does it for me! I had fun reading about you TeeFly and good luck with your major!

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeeFly said…
Yay, thanks for participating! I loved reading about you as well :)) I am minoring in Anthropology myself so I think it's awesome that you are an Archaeology major :))

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Eliza19 said…
laugh
Lol, you're welcome! It was fun telling about myself! That's so cool that you're minoring in Anthro. I took an anthropology class and it was really interesting. I'm thinking I might minor in sociology.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Chibi_Fluffy said…
His role as Castiel in SPN.

Castiel~
Only one I knew he had, though I'm pretty sure I must've seen him in others shows * 3*

None... sorry!
I'm not too good at remembering quotes :B

Many~
Johnny Depp is a favorite~

Harry Potter for now~

Too many to list, latest Lucky Luke movie was awesome.

Adventure and Action~

Make a video games :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu quintoist said…
smile
What first drew me to Misha?
likewise I'd seen him and liked him in other programmes but didn't have a name to go with the actor as is usually the case with me until i see them in a long running thing so Supernatural was really what drew me. The moment he stepped in I was hooked he has that special something that only a few actors have very commanding in his presence.

Favourite Role?
without a shadow of a doubt Casteil. I absolutely love his character, he cracks me up so much and when he is badass he's wicked and as we saw last night extremely moving needed tissues for last night even though only a character he makes me want to hug him so bad.

Favourite Quote?
soo many crackers, the flatbread was brilliant but I think because it shows his emotion possibly
do you know what it felt like when I touched his soul? like it had been skinned alive, if you wanted to kill him you should have done it yourself.

Favourite actors/shows?
Ultimate fave actor is Gary Oldman
other faves include Alan Rickman, Aidan Turner, Viggo Mortenson, Brad Dourif, Zachary Quinto and loads more
shows
Merlin, Dr Who, Torchwood, Being Human, Heroes, Legend of the seeker, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Supernatural and historical/discovery documentaries

Favourite Book?
Book of Urizen love William Blake
Bram Stokers Dracula, Mythology and theology (i like to research and find the grains of truth) Homers Illiad and Odyssey as well as HP series love love love Snape he's such a sweetie

Favourite Movie?
Stigmata no matter how many times I watch this film it always has the same effect others that I love are Truly, Madly,Deeply Dracula, The Prophesy and Fallen

Favourite Movie Genre?
scifi/fantasy

What do I do?
Parent and screenwriter

lebih dari setahun yang lalu NCISLuverjk93 said…
mischievous
I fell in love with his character - Castiel, from Supernatural - and wanted to learn more about the man behind the character. So I watched the gagreels, his panels, followed him on Twitter, Cooking Fast&Fresh with West, etc. He's AMAZING. Now that I feel I know him he's tied with Jensen as my favorite celebrity.

Castiel, Supernatural! He's my all time favorite fictional character. <3

I can't choose from Cas or Misha himself! They both have so many great ones.

Actors: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Ian Somerhalder, Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Posey, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Colin O'Donoghue.. I have a long list.
Shows: Supernatural is my all time fave, but I also love Once Upon a Time, Friends, The Office, Sherlock, Teen Wolf, Gossip Girl, Parks and Rec, etc..

The entire Vampire Academy series.

A Walk to Remember. I also really love Mulan.

I'm not sure.. I don't really care for movies that much. But generally stick to romantic comedies, comedies, action or Disney.

I'm not so sure at the moment.. I'd love to be a writer, but the likelihood of becoming published is slim. I'm also interested in Psychology - so perhaps a therapist.. or wedding planning. I'm really all over the place, haha.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu