mindless behavior Mindless Behavior cinta Story(my 1st one;Hope anda enjoy it!)

mindlessgirl22 posted on Jan 02, 2012 at 03:48AM
*After a mindless behavior concert when they sang"My Girl"*....Tiffany:OMG that concert was so awesome but not as awesome as Ray Ray!karra:I cant believe we have backstage passes and Roc is mine,Breanna:who cares about Roc or Ray,I LOVE princeton.Emili:Never mind them lets just focus on prodigy from now on.All:HAHAHAHAHA!Later on MB askes the girls if they wanted to go to their houses, they said yes.When they got to their house Ray Ray asks tiffany if she wanted to see his goggle collection,she said:heck yeah!Princeton:so,breanna you looking good wanna see my poetry book,Breanna:of course!Roc Royal:wanna see my hats,karra ....I got a bunch of them. karra:No,duh!!Prodigy:I got a bunch of posters of me.......want to come with me and check em' out?Emili:OK!!Meanwhile, with Princeton and Breanna...Bree:this poetry is sick,Prince.Prince:well its not my best, but...Bree:are you kidding me its the best poetry I ever read!Prince:awwww,thanks*lies down on bed*Breanna:*lies on bed with him*.Breanna:you know,this whole day has been exciting!!Princeton:Not as exciting as this*starts kissing bree...On the lips.Breanna:*pushes back*.Princeton:what,you didnt like it?!?!Bree:No,I just wasnt ready....Now I am!Princeton:great*starts making out again*~Roc&karra~
Karra:*trying on hats*OMG I cant believe you have so much hats!Roc Royal:Well start believing,Babe!Karra:wait,....did you just call me "babe"?Roc:yeah,I think we can pass on as bf&gf once we get to know each other more TO BE CONTINUED......................

mindless behavior 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu crystia12 said…
smile
that was an amazing story
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mindlessgirl22 said…
big smile
THanKS!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rawkstarr said…
post your story at my fanfiction forum: link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu skullgirl12 said…
wink
Girl that rock!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kayla_leday said…
kiss
Mindless behavior rock