merlin on bbc Merlin Talk

kseide14 posted on Mar 05, 2011 at 10:41PM
Here we who are Merlin fans can talk together.

I know that this exists already but I think maybe we can start again if some of the new fans will come into the conversation.

merlin on bbc 14 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kseide14 said…
well ok, my name is Karoline and i am from norway.
I have been a fan sins June 2010 but i have been a Merlin fan sins 2008.I am very fond of history and it is one of the reasons I love Merlin. I'm doing the first year of "high school" where I study the normal subjects and arts.
I live on a farm where we have sheep and cows, I'm the oldest but I think it is my brother who takes over.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu diademrocks said…
Lol...this seems like fun
Im Diadem (i bet you've already guessed that lol) and im from Canada.
I have been a "fanpopper" since December 2010 but i started watching Merlin in the end of July 2010 to the beginning of august 2010 (i'm new), but i quickly became addicted. im in the last year of elementary school (Gr. 8) in french immersion (even though i suck xD).
I live in an apartment and im the middle child of three.

P.S. I LOVVEE British shows <3
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Hey Diadem :)
i love British shows too .
are you from the part of canada who speak france ??
lebih dari setahun yang lalu heartmerlin2 said…
I'm Cara and a very patrioti Brit. ;) I've been watching the show since the very first show and got into it straight away! I've been fanpopping since August 2009 and I have come on more than once nearly EVERYDAY. So yeah, you could say I'm a bit of an addict. :P

As well as Merlin I love other BBC dramas suh as Doctor Who and Sherlock, which with Merlin, form my top fav shows. :) I just LOVE the BBC! :D

Extra stuff: I'm in my second to last year of secondary school, and when i finish I want to go into sixth form or college, then university studying media, (the other end of the cameras), and hope to work 'behind-the-scenes' on shows and movies as loved as Merlin. :) Erm, I have a younger brother, and my family is very large, and at the moment there's lots of us all over the world. And thats me in a nutshell as it were. ;)
smile
@Karoline i think you're talking about quebec, and no, im not from there lol. I live in ontario :).
@cara when you say second to last year of secondary school, do you mean gr.11?
hay Cara.
love England think i want to move there :P
and i love doctor who and Sherlock too.
who are your favorite carakter every one???
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
@diademrocs cool. can't say i know to mutch about Canada sorry, i have som fammily there so i hope i can travel ther some time:)
lol, i love (LOVE) doctor who.. i started watching DW b4 i started watching merlin but i love them the same <3 for sherlock i only saw like 3 episodes... LOL...but the ones i saw were really good :) there 2 hours tho so im sorta lazy xD
i started watching dw afther merlin because of colin :P but than i thought that the Docthor was a ginius so i watcht i in 2009.
lol. there are just 3 episodes of Sherlock so you have seen everything.
oh then lol...but i saw it like long time ago....well not that long, but long enough not to remember exactly when xD..wait theres only thee episodes per season..?

yes :( but when does the new season of Doctor Who begin
lebih dari setahun yang lalu heartmerlin2 said…
@Karoline - well I'm in year 10, but I don't actually know what grade that is. :/ Soz.
@Diadem - My fav character is Merlin!!! ♥ What's not to love???
@Cara cool merlin is best and i agree with you it is nothing rong with him.
i am in year 11 i began school the year i got 6 an this year i am 17 so :P
i feel so young lol