Mariposa Region RPG lets start RPing!!!

zutaradragon posted on Dec 04, 2010 at 10:07PM
this is where we start!

remember, u get 2 keep all your pokemon with u! :)
last edited on Apr 06, 2011 at 07:38PM

Mariposa Region RPG 450 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 450

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Teawanee said…
Prof Lily Was walking around her lab, Her Mothim flying around her head. "Ok, John's Muk is doing well, Jane's glameow is sleeping alot.." she checked every pokemon in her care to make sure they were okay.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zutaradragon said…
*Suzzana looks at her gym and all the pokemon proudly. when no one comes in to battle her, all the pokemon are happy, because she's made the gym so that it's fun for all types. rocks and a warm sand-bed for the ground, rock, and steal types. a small volcano she's made herself that's actually warm and randomly erupts when ever for the fire types. (though, the hot spring in the corner told her that the lava was close 2 the surface. she figures its better to let it out and have it be controlled then to have it randomly erupt) she also has a cool pool that goes 2 an outside pool for the water types. outside (fenced in of course) was a large area of grass and flowers for, well, grass and bug types. some of each area was in the shade for dark and ghosts types, a man made swamp for some of the water pokemon and for poison types. literally, something for everyone. no wonder so many other trainers come just 2 let there pokemon relax. even if they just finished a battle, they say that a comfortable pokemon heals quicker, so they're always welcome back to let there pokemon heal*
Ember sat on her chair in her gym. She looks around at the Slasher members who were hanging around, along with there pokemon. They moslty had dark and fire types, although a few other pokemon could be found. Ember had been a slasher as long as she could remmber. When she was a little girl, she was liveing on the streets. She was taken in by the Slashers, and sorta become a mascot for them.

Mandy was sitting in a tree nearthe Evolution gym, watching. Her Lepardas was sitting on a branch next to her watching. Her tail was flicking, and she looked quite content.
Mis...*Misdreavus mutters softly, looking at Mandy, then sinking back into the wall all in a split second* Mis! *she calls, flying in and looking at Jade. Jade nods and Misdreavus floats over to Suzzana* vus, mi! *she says, looking at the door, as if expecting something*
*Suzzana nods* a dark cat with spots...sounds beautiful! *she smiles*
*Jade looks at her* u sound happy.
i love beautiful pokemon! *Suzzana smiles*
i thought u liked battling...*Jade says, confused*
well, beleive it or not, a gym leader's life doesn't have 2 revolve around battles if they don't let it. that's y my gym is open to the public. even if a trainer does beat me, we can still b friends. that's what i'm trying to show by this. and even if i beat them, we can still b friends.
is that y u don't brag? *Jade asks*
exactly the reason, sis! *Suzzana says cheerfully* it's more of the fun of battling and making friends. working to improve skills and help heal the pokemon after the battle, and, most important, not over-doing training and exosting them. it's all about a balance between play and training. *she adds as Dawn, her espeon, looks at her just long enough for her sister, Dusk, an umbreon, jumps onto Dawn's back. Suzzana laughs as she watchs the Eevee sister's play. all of them we tackling eachother and playing and roling around, Suzzana and Jade couldn't help but laugh*
Mandy calmly watched the Misdreavus, then whent back to spaceing out. Lapardes seemed to not even notice the ghost pokemon, although of course she did. Mandy stretched and yawned, her Lapardes slightly and slowly turned it's head to look at her.
i'm glad they're able to relax so well. *Suzzana smiles* it's good for them.
Shi! *Rose says, running up to Jade*
your Shikijira seems well. *Suzzana adds*
yeah, Rose is great. *Jade says, scratching Rose's head* and she seems to like the wings i bought for her.
kija! *Rose agrees*
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 i'm glad they're able to relax so well. *Suzzana smiles* it's good for them. Shi! *Rose says, runnin
Prof. Lily started her research. She's been working hard on studying the effects of different types of pokeballs on different pokemon.

Mandy Dropped down from the tree. Lapardes started to jump down as well, but Mandy returned her before she could hit the ground. Mandy sighed. "What should I do now?" She wondered outloud.
*Jade looks around* where's Zacky? *she asks Rose*
ka? *Rose replies*
*Jade looks around and catchs sight of her shiny little Pikachu by the door, looking out the glass* there u r Zacky! *she smiles*
Pika...*he replies, not even looking over*
Mandy stretched and began to walk away from the gym to find something to do, when her Marowak come out of it's pokeball and began to walk with her without even being released. Mandy's pokemon all had a time when they would come out without being told, somehow they knew what was going on, Mandy speculated it was because her relationship with each of them was so strong. Her Marowak came out to ravel and walk with her. Lapades to relax, Luxray come out to protect Mandy whenever she was in trouble, Lucario When she needed somthing heavy lifted or moved or broken, Ninetaes when she was cold or going to sleep to cuddle up with her, and nidorino when she needed something to eat, nidorino would find her food from somewere, although occassionally he would steal it and Mandy would have to pay for it or eturnit and apologise. Together with her pokemon she was never lonly or in need of help. Many people would call her a loner, but shejust sees her self as independant.
PIKA!!! *Zacky says, running out the door and to a girl with her Marowak* Pika pi! *he says, looking at the Marowak, inviting them into the gym to play*
Zacky! *Jade runs out after him* i'm sorry about that. *she appoligizes* Zacky here is very playful. *she says to the girl*
Mandy turns to see the pikachu. "It's okay, I don't mind." She said, her voice sounding a bit emotionless. Her marowak at first when the pikachu ran up to it took a defencive tance, like it was going to hit him with her bone, but once she saw it was no threat, she looked a bit more friendly towards him.
Pi pi pi!*Zacky says "come play with us in the gym!"*
Zacky, don't be pushy. *Jade says, looking down at him*
he's got a point. *Suzzana says, walking out with Dawn and Dusk next to her* she's welcome to come in and let her pokemon play with the rest. i'd love to see the spotted dark type Lil' Miss told us about. *she adds, smiling* and i'm sure the other pokemon would get along with hers.
*Jade smiles* you do make a point of making sure that the pokemon are friendly before u let them in.
and the other trainers r friendly as well. *Suzzana adds*
Bre bre! *Dusk says. "it would be fun!"*
Espee! *Dawn smiles. "yeah, come on!"*
Mandy hesitated. She wasn't very social, and neither were her pokemon. "Okay,sure." Mandy finnall said, er face still lookin a bit emotionless. She released her pokemon, exept for Marowak who was already out. Marowak was stareing blankly at Zacky, Nidorano Hid behing Mandy, he was shy. Lucario looked around then saw Dusk and intorduced himself to the espeon. Lucario! "Hello there, beatutiful!" Luxray stood in front of Mandy looking between everyone to make sure no one was a threat. Ninetales bounded up to Mandy and jumped into her arms. And Larpades Just layed down and closed it's eyes.
Pe..*Dawn blushs. "hi"*
come on in then, everyone! *Suzzana cheered*
and you'd never guess she was a gym leader...*Jade sighs*
*Suddenly Red, Jade's Vulpix, runs out and looks at the Ninetails* Vul vulpix pix vul pix pix vul? *she says, slightly confused. "another Ninetails but...u look different then the one i know..."*
*as Red says that, another Ninetails walks out and smiles* well hello. *she says using her phycic powers* it's so nice to meet you. (this is the color of my shiny ninetails)
 Pe..*Dawn blushs. "hi"* come on in then, everyone! *Suzzana cheered* and you'd never guess she was
Mandy's ninetales stayed in Mandy's arms. "Nine..." She said "yeah..." Is all she said, Ninetales is qute shy along with most of Mandy's pokemon. Lucario was the only one who was Charismatic. "Luc?" He said, "Is this your sister?" He askes Dawn, then he turns to Dusk. "You are quite beautiful as well!" He said, giveing them both a charming smile.
it's alright. *Ninetails smiles*
*Dusk smiles* umb. *she says. "thanks"*
*not 3 minutes after she says that, the rest of the Eevee sisters walk out. Wave 1st, then Summer with Snowy right next to her. Spark and Flare walk up, with Vine following last and slower, shyer* Vin...? *Vine asks, slightly confused. "why r we here?"
Vape Vape! *Wave says, smiling. "new friends!"
Flare... *Flare adds. "and one of them's really cute...* she says, glancing at Lucario and smiling innocently*
Leaf *Summer sighs, roling her eyes. "you haven't got a chance"*
Gla...*Snowy says "y do u always say stuff like that?"*
Jolt. *Spark adds "you don't know that"*
*Flare gets redder* flare... *she says, looking away shyly. "well..."* (this is a Vinceen, what Vine is)
 it's alright. *Ninetails smiles* *Dusk smiles* umb. *she says. "thanks"* *not 3 menit after she s
Lucario looked around with wide eyes "How many of you ae there?!" He asked, almost laughing. Leperdas Woke up and looked aroung yawning. Leper...?"What's all this...?" She asked, her voice was cool and feminine yet almost sleepy sounding.
Pika! *Zacky says, giggling. "i'm the only guy!"*
*just then Rose (shikijaki) Daisy (female Nidoran) Lil' Missy (misdreavus) and Suiren (buizel) walk out and join Red and Zacky*
mis mis dreavus! *Lil' Missy trys to explain. "Vine was left here by her trainer and the trainer never came back for her, so now Suzzana takes care of her"*
vin vin...*Vine mutters. "but they didn't leave the poke'ball..." she mutters, trying to keep sadness out of her tone*
and i'm the same...*Ninetails mutters*
Nido nido *Daisy says. "but you're happy here...right?"
oh, of course. *Ninetails says quickly* i could sence that my old trainer didn't ever...*she slows down* love...me...in the...1st...*she trails off*
Vine Vin...*Vine says. "i know who that feels..." she sighs*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu djtim1000 said…
on a cliff far away sat a darkrai observing the land and and being disguisted in its beauty.then blackjack came in "darkrai have you found another one for the taking?" said blackjack. "yes a lepardus not far away" said darkrai pointing in the direction.(darkrai can speak english if you didnt know)darkrai then leaped off the cliff and spirled toward the direction like a bullet.black jack then get on a hover bike and follows darkrai.
Leperdas yawned and got up stretched, not careing that her question wasn't being nswered. Lucrio's expression grew sad. "Lucario, luc" He said, "ow sad, But you're loved now!" He suddenly smiled then looked at Mandy, whom he could tell loved him very much, despite her anti-social demenor, Mandy was very kind and careing, at least to pokemon. Ninetales Slowly and slightly akwardly climbed down out of Mandy's arms.
you guys wanna come into the gym? *Suzzana asks* there's lots of other stuff in there.
*just as she says that, a small boy walks out with a mudkip at his side* Hey thanks for letting us play here! *he says, smiling* i think it really helped Blue here get stronger!
no problem! *Suzzana smiles at him* i like watching all the pokemon play!
thankz anyway! *he grins, then runs off with Blue right behind him*
*suddenly a small Manaphy walks out and looks up at Suzzana slightly* oh...*Suzzana looks at it sadly* you've been here 4 a dew weeks...
*the Manaphy nods* Mana...mana phee...pheeee...*she pouts "he...he said he wasn't coming back...i didn't think he meant it..."*
aww...I'll take care of you, don't worry. *Suzzana says, smiling*
Mana! *"really!" she says, brightening up*
of course! *Suzzana smiles* but...what moves do u know? *she asks*
Mana man phee mana man na phee manapheeee! *she smiles. "i know Acid armor, water pulse, dive, heart swap, blizzard, and hyper beam!"*
*Suzzana smiles* some strong moves u have.
PHEEEE! *she grins, jumping on to Suzzana's sholder. "thanks!"*
*Suzzana smiles and laughs* no problem! *she looks at u guys* so, u wanna come in?
 anda guys wanna come into the gym? *Suzzana asks* there's lots of other stuff in there. *just as she
Mandy watched how well Suzzana was with the pokemon. She didn't show it, but on the inside she was smileing. "I'll come in, I guess." She said, She was hopeing her pokemon didn't get too frightened by the other pokemon.
a few hours later darkrai and blackjack landed in front of the evolution gym and walked inside.darkrai then glared at mandy."the owner of the leopardus is over there"darkrai said ponting at mandy.black jack walked up to mandy "i need your help"
Great! *Suzzana smiled* it's not as busy here as normal, so there's lots of room! in fact, there r only a few other pokemon here that i'm watching while there trainers r away. some people say it's kinda' like a day care 4 every body. even the trainers seem 2 relax when they c there pokemon having fun. *she adds, leading the way*
yeah, there's a Ralts that's the cutest lil' thing! *Jade adds* and then there's a Stantler, a few Lovedic, a Treecko, and a Tanglea.
yeah, there's normally a lot more. *Suzzana says, opening the door of the gym and all of Jade's and Suzzana's pokemon run inside, exept Manaphy, who stays on Suzzana's sholder*
Mana. *she says cutely. "i'm in no hurry"
oh and, Jade, u get 2 take care of the eggs. *Suzzana adds, looking at her sister*
oh, ok! *Jade smiles and runs into another room. she runs out a bit later, carrying 2 pokem on* they hatched! *she says*
oh, a Chononeko and a Komashun. *Suzzana says, looking at them* Jade, you're fond of cute pokemon, would u like 2 take care of them?
would i ever! *Jade cheers, smiling hugely*
Neee! *Chononeko cheers. "yaaay!"*
I'm gonna call u Blue. *she says, looking at the Komashun* and u...Pretty. *she desides, looking at the Chononeko*
*Dawn walks over 2 Blackjack* Umbree? *she asks. "what happened?"
*Dawn walks up next to her* Espee esp eon? "does it have 2 do with dark types only, or all of us?"
Um um bree! *Dusk looks at the Darkrai. "if it has 2 do with dark types and we're in trouble, i wanna help fix it!"
*Suddenly Drake walks in with his Zoroa at his side* i came 2 check on Garchomp. *he says as a Garchomp walks out of the shadows* there u r.
Gar. *Garchomp says emoshonlessly. "hey."*
oh, cool Darkrai! *Drake says, smiling* i like dark types. here, check these out! *he says, throughing 5 pokeballs kinto the air. a Mightyena, an Ariados, a Gengar, a Crobat, and a Mismagius pop out*
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Great! *Suzzana smiled* it's not as busy here as normal, so there's lots of room! in fact, there r on
Mandy turned around, her emotionless gaze met with Blackjack's. "Wha would you need me for?" She asked, sounding a bit sarcastic. Leperdas ignored what was going on, except for the Chononeko. She walked up to it and smiled. "Lep, leperdas." She said to it. "I remember when I was just a little thing like you."
"youre leopardus, you may have not known it but it is a legendary pokemon and is one of the three needed to seal the great gate of mariposa"darkrai said."the gate is keeping giratina out of our world and he has almost broken the great chain that holds it shut" said blackjack. "you are the second legendary in the prophecy.
Mandy for once in a long time laughed. "Leperdas isn't a legendary! It's not even that rare! See, That girl is even holding it's pre-evelution!" She said, pointing too Jade.
Chon ne? *Pretty asks, jumpimg out of Jade's arms. "someday i'll look like u?"*
Koma ko...Shun...*Blue says. "not exactly...i don't think..."*
Mana man! *Manaphy says "i'ma legendary 2!"*
wouldn't that make Pretty here a legendary 2? *Suzzana asks*
Be be! *Dusk says, slightly agitated. "u didn't answer the question!"*
*Dawn roles her eyes* umbre...*she mutters "of course they didn't"*
*Drake's Zoroa walks up 2 the Darkrai* Zor zor! *he says, eyes shining. "i've always wanted 2 meet a Darkrai!"*
"i meant rare as in lineage and leopardus's forefathers were great pokemon warriors in the great war of giratina" darkrai says."darkrai beleives the soul of the warrior has been passed down through the generations".
Mandy nods sarcasticlly, "Yeah, I'm sure..." she says. Lepardas flicked her tail and shakes her head and tells darkria, "I'd think I'd know if that were true, don't yu?" She told him.
be. *Dusk roles her eyes and walks away "fine, don't answer."*
um. *Dawn says, sticking her nose up and following her sister. "we don't care."*
zor...*Zoroa looks confusedly after them. "what do u mean?"*
I think i've heard of that...*Drake mutters*
 be. *Dusk roles her eyes and walks away "fine, don't answer."* um. *Dawn says, sticking her nose up
"you are starting to get on my nerves you ignorant little pip sqeak!i didnt travel all the way from the hoeen region just so you could turn down my offer to help me!" darkrai said "and if you do turn down my offer again i have ways of persuation" darkrai said rolling a ball of dark energy in his hand.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kevinkamps said…
hmmm
bolt was sitting on the nearest maket and said 'bye dude ill come bac if i need anything'he walked off with the package and in the rain a thnderstorm came he was thnking'i came all this way no but no trainer chelenged me yet well we just have 2 wait hehehe u aint gonna get my badge' a huge thunder strike behind him and the blue ight reveald him smirking,in the name of the legendry pokmmon zekrom i shall win or atleast try nyeh i could care les'he walked in his gym seeing the trainers train 'im back nyeh zibracity i have something 4 u ur fav'while zibraity was running charging at him with ealtric hold on his neck with its hands'o no stop wait eee'and zibracity used wild charge on him and he ddt get much dmage but his hair ws all hi up in the air,here u go lil zibra ill b sleeping in my room'he goes las and shocker lays beside him
 bolt was sitting on the nearest maket and berkata 'bye dude ill come bac if i need anything'he walked of
wait WAIT! *Suzzana crys, jumping between the Darkrai and Mandy* this is supposed 2 b a peacefull place! it took forever 2 make it this way!!
Mandy sighned, "If I go with you, will you stop?" She asked. eanwhile Luxray stood in front of Suzzana and tried to look as stong and tough as he could, sparks could be seen jumping on his fur.
well i don't think he has a right 2 take u if u don't wanna go. *Ninetails says, walking up and standing next 2 Suzzana*
miss miss! *Lil' Missy says, floating over. "but the fate of the region is at hand!"*
mag mag ius...*Mismagius mutters. "but if she doesn't wanna go...it won't help anything"*
 well i don't think he has a right 2 take u if u don't wanna go. *Ninetails says, walking up and stand
"ok then we have to go to the tunnels at the head of mariposa"darkrai said throwing the ball of darkness at the wall making a small hole in it."suzzanna and mandy get youre best pokemon youre gonna needem"blackjack said while turning around and heading for his hover bike and getting on it "you two decide whos riding ith me and whos riding with darkrai" blackjack said
"Ill go with you" Mandy said as she returned all her pokemon exept for Luxray who refused to go back becaue he wants to make sure Mandy isn't hurt. "I don't want to be with something that has such a bad temper it tries to attack at the slightest agitation." She said, Luxray shot a look at Darkrai, whom he's desided is a threat.
ok. *Suzzana mutters* Jade, you're in charge!
but i wanna come! *Jade complains*
u have no flying types and i need u here! *Suzzana says* u need 2 watch the gym!
*Jade sighs* this sucks...
hey, can i follow? *Drake asks, returning his pokemon and Suzzana returns all of her's. of corse, this means that Ninetails, Vine, and Manaphy r not in a ball. Manaphy jumps onto her sholder*
just then an army of 10 machamp leapt out of the bushes and grabed darkrai and black jack "what is the meaning of this!?" darkrai said trying to get free.then the machamp started to beat up darkrai and black jack overwelming them.
rainy
while bolt was sleeping a thunderstorm came and hit the gym that had a tower of eletrcity on it since bolt lives there he almost died but he got a scar well his scar returned while his luxray was fainted cuz the thunder hit it bolt grabbed a mirror and saw O_O y o well atleast my name matches he didt give a dammn and sleeped again in his gym blue thunder cuz the tower mostly is hit by it
 while bolt was sleeping a thunderstorm came and hit the gym that had a tower of eletrcity on it since
Mandy released Ninetales, and Lepardas. Ninetales used Psyco Shock on as many of the machamp as she could, careful to avoid Blackjack and Darkria. Lepardas used Arial ace on them. Luxray used protect on Mandy Nietales and Lepardas so they wouldn't get hurtas well.

Ember got bored sitting around her gym waiting for someone. She turned the lava-like lights on and looked around. "Were's the slasher leader?" She asked. A guy stepped out of the shadows. "What do you want now, "princess?" He asked. He didn't like Ember because she was treated better by other Slashers then even him. "You're in charge of the gym while im gone!" She said and left before he could even answer. She whent to the HI-DI gym to see bolt. "Hey Bolt..whoa what the hell happened to you?!" She asked him.
rainy
thelightling cut the power out and they needed help but nothing so bolt decided 2 ggo look 4 help an since he was planing on knowing updates cuz when he camed everytown had no gym leader he was going 2 the top and make it to the head of mariposa so bolt journey his way he was quick 2 go an left half his team at the gym cuz they can fight emselves even once some1 camed while the leader wasnt there and they won ,bolt:ok ill b going now guys ill b taking only 3 of u srry 4 ignoring u ember hehehe i gues ul b coming ok ill take shocker zibracy and u spikemister ,and they hop on zibracity and ran in the tunnels
 thelightling cut the power out and they needed help but nothing so bolt decided 2 ggo look 4 help an
hmmm
as they ran bolt explained,bolt:u see r land was recreated but thx 2 zekrom its keeps destroying again that hapens when its mad when i just camed hear i learned that and heard it wasnt a earthquke who destroyed this place it was the thunder the striked the ground that caused 1 anyway hold on ummn thight incase u fall go zibracity faster
Ember just nodded. She held onto the pokemon tighter wondering what was going to happen next

alright, time 2 show u that i can fight just as well as u, sister! *Jade yells and all her pokemon jump out and start attacking the Machamp. Zacky jumped onto one's head and used an extreamly powerfull thunder, knocking it out almost instently. Rose used slam on one, then a close up swift that seemed 2 catch it off gaurd. Daisy used flatter one of the bigger, stronger males. while it was distracted, Daisy used poison fang, then a close range water pulse. Red dodges one with agility and then used fire spin, followed by pay back. Lil' Missy takes a punch, but used pain split. while it's trying 2 figure out what happened, she uses power gem and then shadow ball at close range. Suiren freezes one in it's tracks with ice beam, then uses aqua jet 2 send the frozen pokemon flying agenst a wall. seeing more fire and ground types, Suzzana pushs a button and makes the small volcano in the corner erupt. the feild changes almost instently 2 a fire and ground type paridise. it's covered with small places where lava oozes out and warm rocks. it's also covered in warm sand that's great for Fire, Ground, and Electric*
you've challanged the wrong gym! *Suzzana yells, letting out Spark and Flare. Ninetails has been out the whole time, along with Manaphy and Vine. Vine uses mega drain on one, and then Ninetails jumps in and uses Feint attack, making the Machamp feint instently. Manaphy jumps into the pool that's in the corner, then uses acid armer and melts into the water, leaving the Machamp confused. the Manaphy uses Hyper beam while staying totaly hidden and makes the Machamp stager, giving Flare time to jump and grab a hold of the Machamp and use fire fang, which makes it feint. Spark jumps on to another one of the Machamp and uses thunder fang, then jumps off and uses a strong thunder. that Machamp feints as well. they're all being careful not 2 hit the Darkrai or BlackJack*
i c an opening! *Drake says, letting out his pokemon. Zoroa was out the whole time and was fighting. he uses take down on the one that was holding Darkrai, taking it off gaurd and making it fall and let Darkrai go. he starts scratching it's face as much as possable b4 jumping away as it trys 2 grab him. Ariados then uses it's web to tie it up. the fight just seemed 2 keep going. for eah one that feinted, more showed up. the pokemon kept fighting*
alright! *Jade yells loudly, making everyone stop* i've had enough! *she looks at Lil' Missy* Finish it!
Miss Miss! *Lil' Missy sneers. "sounds good 2 me"*
everyone, *Jade yells* return your pokemon! *she looks at Drake, who nods*
Lil' Missy...*Jade starts*
Mismagius...*Drake adds*
PERISH SONG! *they call at the same time*
*Suzzana, Drake, and Jade return all there pokemon*
*Lil' Missy and Mismagius nod. Vine, Ninetails, and Zoroa jump in to the small lake so they don't hear it. (because they can't be put into a ball and Manaphy is still there)*
sick
volt finaly made it 2 HI-DI cuz he heard a gym leader named bolt as here with grey hair so he came the gym was closed he guessed the only way 2 enter is 2 chelenge it even tho he has no pokemon ,volt:I CHALENGE YOU 2 A POKEMON BATTLE!,the locals passed and said o hes not thre but u can still fight his pokemon or wait he said on ok thx mister he entered and it was dark and saw a light zaping it was T-MAN his evolved elekid he rushed towards it 2 hug in tears but then T-MAN used a huge thunderbolt it was trying 2 bring back eletrcicity n 4 a for the whole town on its head was ealtric on its head wrap his moyuth pointing above and dusknoir on top with its antena T-MAN used thunder bolt and the light camre back he say volt shocked on the ground it let reaper and ealtric fall and rushed towards volt and hugged him both cried volt said dammn u got stronger now show me a volt change against me and its rammed volt volt laughed on the floor with hair zaped
 volt finaly made it 2 HI-DI cuz he heard a gym leader named bolt as here with grey hair so he came th
darkrai then made a sound prof sheild around him and blackjack.when darkrai lowered the sheild all the machamp were on the ground dazed. darkrai then went over to jade "for helping me human i shall let you ride on my bac to the mariposa caves" darkrai said."ok we have to go now before an admiral shows up" blackjack said getting on his hoverbike.darkrai then picked jade up and threw her on his back and flew off slowly in the direction of the caves at the head of mariposa. black jack then follows on his hover bick.
Mandy got on the back of the hover bike. this is so stupid... she thought. Then when the bike started to move she almost fell off, she squeaked quitly and grabbed onto Blackjack too keep from falling off.
*Drake smiles and gets on garchomp. he calls Zoroa and he jumps out of the water and onto his sholder, then they follow. Vine, Manaphy, and Ninetails jump out. Manaphy keeps up easily flying along side them and Ninetails and Vine think for a while, then Ninetails uses teleport after putting up the sign that says "closed" on the gym and they show up floating next 2 us*
i almost forgot how powerful your phycic was. *Suzzana laughs from on the hover bike*
this is fun. *Jade says, smiling*
oh thanks. *Ninetails replies, grining, with Vine on her back* hey, u know...we could just teleport where ever it is we're going...*she adds*