Lucas Scott Why is Lucas one of your favourite characters on One pohon Hill?

hollygolightly posted on Jan 31, 2008 at 01:18AM
Since the beginning, I've identified with Lucas the most. We both have close relationships with our mothers, cherish our friendships, enjoy literature/writing and are very sensitive, caring individuals. I really like where they're going with his character this season especially; he's been a great uncle to Jamie. Keith would be proud. :)

Lucas Scott 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizisme said…
he's not
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Leyton4ever said…
Lucas is actually my favorite character. I know a lot of people don't like him this season, and they think he's a lot different than he was in previous seasons. I don't think so though. For one yes he is a great uncle and in that aspect I think Keith would be proud of him. I've always indentified most with Haley but Lucas is definately my favorite character. I agree with what you holly, i love him for the same reasons. It's easy for people to hate lucas this season, and if you didn't like him already its understandable, but if you've loved him from the beginning like me, it's hard to hate him. As dumb as his actions may be sometimes his intentions are still good.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Naleyluv23 said…
He tries his best to live a good life and he finally married Peyton...... haha shes my fave to tell ya the truth
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kackahaluzova said…
laugh
Because he's simply awesome.