Lucas Grabeel See Lucas Live on Stage

alliedlive posted on Apr 28, 2009 at 06:39PM
Save $10 on The Fantasticks starring Lucas Grabeel
May 5 – 17, 2009
Freud Playhouse at UCLA

Reprise Theatre Company proudly presents Emmy Award-winner Eric McCormack and High School Musical’s Lucas Grabeel in THE FANTASTICKS, the timeless and poetic tale of two young lovers. Also starring Tony nominee Harry Groener (Crazy For You), this beloved magical fable features a bewitching score by Harvey Schmidt and Tom Jones (110 In The Shade, I Do, I Do) and is filled with such beloved songs as, “Try to Remember” and “Soon It’s Gonna Rain.” Experience the magic of the world’s longest-running musical for 16 performances, May 5th – 17th, at the Freud Playhouse at UCLA.

Save $10 on any seat with Code LOVERS* when you call 310-825-2101 or visit link.

Join Reprise Theatre Company and see the musical the whole world calls “fantastic”!

Conditions: Restrictions may apply. Not valid on previously purchased tickets. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Ticketmaster fees apply to all orders. Must mention code: LOVERS.

Lucas Grabeel 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lucaslover528 said…
heart
OMG i soooo wish i cud see that! it wud be the best b-day pressie ever! (my birthday's on da 9th of may) shame it's in america